šŸ¤”have you everšŸ¤”round 13 Redoody

Not recently, but many times in the past.

Yep. With a co-worker boyfriend a few years ago, in this very office with me across this very desk.

Have you ever had sex in a closed restaurant or bar?
Yes.

HYE had sex in an open restaurant or bar?

Yep.

HYW sent a nude to the wrong person in lit?
No, but I did one time post an image when logged into a different account. Actually, this account, but back when my original account was my main. I had a pic thread and thought I had switched accounts and posted a nude shot. The panic! We couldnā€™t delete posts back then either.

HYE mooned someone?

No, but I did one time post an image when logged into a different account. Actually, this account, but back when my original account was my main. I had a pic thread and thought I had switched accounts and posted a nude shot. The panic! We couldnā€™t delete posts back then either.

HYE mooned someone?
Who hasnā€™t seen my ass? We used to drive down the highway and stick our rumps out the window. Good times.

HYE streaked?

Who hasnā€™t seen my ass? We used to drive down the highway and stick our rumps out the window. Good times.

HYE streaked?
Yes, I have and it's on video too.

HYE.....Gone on a blind date that ended so badly, you swore off blind dates???

Yes, I have and it's on video too.

HYE.....Gone on a blind date that ended so badly, you swore off blind dates???
Isnā€™t that how we all ended up swearing off blind dates? Is does make you think about what your friends think of you that they would set you up with such a person.

That last blind date also led to me swearing off the friend that set it up.

HYE changed up your friend group completely?

Isnā€™t that how we all ended up swearing off blind dates? Is does make you think about what your friends think of you that they would set you up with such a person.

That last blind date also led to me swearing off the friend that set it up.

HYE changed up your friend group completely?
Yes. Lifestyle changes made others uncomfortable and stopped including me, then stopped communicating altogether. Making friends as an adult is hard.

HYE taken a vacation by yourself? Where did you go?

HYE taken a vacation by yourself? Where did you go?
I haven't set off on a vacation by myself but when I have travelled for work and then taken the weekend for myself to go off the beaten track by myself. I suppose that's not really vacations though.

HYE missed a flight and had to stay in the airport for 24 hrs for the next one?

I haven't set off on a vacation by myself but when I have travelled for work and then taken the weekend for myself to go off the beaten track by myself. I suppose that's not really vacations though.

HYE missed a flight and had to stay in the airport for 24 hrs for the next one?
Missed a flight, yes.
I managed to find a room for the night though.

HYE.....Accidentally used salt, instead of sugar???

Back