🤔have you ever🤔round 13 Redoody

HYE had a personal detail of your life exposed you wanted kept private?
Ages ago, I went to lunch on a Sunday morning and had more than one person remark to me something like, "So, you and [a mutual acquaintance] got it on last night?" Apparently, this guy got lucky and made sure to let our friends know that it was with me.

Have you ever walked into a room and smelled the aromas of recent sex?

Ages ago, I went to lunch on a Sunday morning and had more than one person remark to me something like, "So, you and [a mutual acquaintance] got it on last night?" Apparently, this guy got lucky and made sure to let our friends know that it was with me.

Have you ever walked into a room and smelled the aromas of recent sex?
Yes.

HYE been invited to join others for sex?

Does a church parking lot count?

HYE has sex on the hood of a car in a parking lot in the middle of the night?

HYE has sex on the hood of a car in a parking lot in the middle of the night?

Nope, can’t say that I have.

HYE just given up on human physical contact completely, no matter how much you want it?

HYE called out the wrong name during sex?
Yes, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose. The accidents seemed obvious to me, but the person with me never seemed to notice or flinch. The purposeful mistakes were jokes. The most memorable joke was calling out the name of the guy's recent ex. He sputtered, and then we both laughed.

Have you ever ended a sex act because you became angry?

Yes. My husband cheated on me and I knew he had. We were in the middle of fucking - all through our marriage he had a nickname for me that I found him calling other women in his phone. He called me that while he fucked me and I told him to get off me and never call me by that name again. That was the last time we had sex.

Have you ever revenge fucked anyone?

Yes, after I found my wife cheating on me. I fucked her best friend.

Have you ever fucked an ex years after a bad break up?

Have you ever revenge fucked anyone?
Sort of, I think? A guy and I fucked as a way to get a form of revenge on the mutual acquaintance who rudely dumped him. We both knew it would piss her off despite acting as if she couldn't care less.
Have you ever fucked an ex years after a bad break up?
Yes. Years had passed, and all the anger was gone.

Have you ever caught anyone trying to spy on you?

Sort of, I think? A guy and I fucked as a way to get a form of revenge on the mutual acquaintance who rudely dumped him. We both knew it would piss her off despite acting as if she couldn't care less.

Yes. Years had passed, and all the anger was gone.

Have you ever caught anyone trying to spy on you?
Yes.

HYE filmed yourself masturbating?

Yes. Who hasn't...? Or, am I just weird? Haha

Have you ever been sent a video of someone masturbating for you?

Back