🎵 Monthly Song Challenge 🎵

Day 27: A song with a person's name in the title

I read a reviewer who said this was the first real love song, as opposed to lust or infatuation, they remember hearing.

I love Boston, and I love this song. Except for the opening word...

Day 27 song with a name

Hey Eugene, not sure I can take the bonus point for the cello player so we will just go with one point.

+1 = 34

I said I wouldn't argue for more points for you again, but on this track you have Maureen Love on harp, Pasny Chang on cello, and Paloma Griffin on violin. Paloma, specifically, is a big fucking deal in classical circles, as a performer and a teacher. You have plenty for +2.

Day 27: A song with a person’s name in the title

Living next door to Alice - Smokie
For a guy who is so in love with this woman who lives right next door, he seems shockingly uninformed on major portions of her life. He doesn't know where, or why she is moving, which she apparently decided to do that morning. Also, why is she moving away in a limousine? Are they insanely wealthy, so this is normal? And did Sally orchestrate all of this?

I have questions!

I said I wouldn't argue for more points for you again, but on this track you have Maureen Love on harp, Pasny Chang on cello, and Paloma Griffin on violin. Paloma, specifically, is a big fucking deal in classical circles, as a performer and a teacher. You have plenty for +2.
I took the bonus. I wanted to find one where it was China and Storm doing a duet, I’ll have to wait until I can use “Get Happy/Happy Days”

Back