❓ PLP Inquires❓

Status
Not open for further replies.
As QC mentioned there are many songs i could name, a lot i wouldnt even remember until they came on, but a few that come to mind are:

Motley Crue - kickstart my heart
Ac/dc - Thunderstruck, Hells Bells
Guns n Roses - Sweet child o mine, You could be mine
Metallica - Dyers Eve

Like when I see SH's avatar, I immediately am reminded of the intro to I Got Shit. Also a great first few bars.

Indigo Girls Get out the Map

"I'm gonna clear my head...

Gets me happy and thinking about filling my eyes with new sights, visits with old friends and shaking the dust off my shoes.

Like when I see SH's avatar, I immediately am reminded of the intro to I Got Shit. Also a great first few bars.

Thisbis what I mean, so hard to think of every song. Great intro, great song period QC

Add to that, rearview mirror, soin the black circle, worldwide suicide

Last edited:
I can’t pick one. So here is a comprehensive list of *my* possible top 10:

GnR- sweet child of mine
Dropkick Murphy’s - shipping up to Boston
Pearl Jam - Alive
Breeders - Cannonball
The Who - Bubba O’Reilly
Tool - Sober
Taylor Swift - ready for it
Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run
Kanye - Black Skinhead
New Order - blue Monday

What song has the best opening bars? What song gets you hyped as soon as it starts?

OK, two different questions here. Buuut... easier for me to answer the 2nd, and off the top of my head:

Parov Stelar - Chambermaid Swing
Bassnectar - Journey to the Centre
Zack Hemsey - Don't Get in my Way
Living Color - Cult of Personality
Jethro Tull - Lick Your Fingers Clean
Blue Stahli - Anti You
Shinedown - Enemies
Tool - Fear Inoculum

I can’t pick one. So here is a comprehensive list of *my* possible top 10:

GnR- sweet child of mine
Dropkick Murphy’s - shipping up to Boston
Pearl Jam - Alive
Breeders - Cannonball
The Who - Bubba O’Reilly
Tool - Sober
Taylor Swift - ready for it
Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run
Kanye - Black Skinhead
New Order - blue Monday

Back when ringtones were a thing, the opening of "sweet child of mine" was my ringtone for a long time

OK, two different questions here. Buuut... easier for me to answer the 2nd, and off the top of my head:

Parov Stelar - Chambermaid Swing
Bassnectar - Journey to the Centre
Zack Hemsey - Don't Get in my Way
Living Color - Cult of Personality
Jethro Tull - Lick Your Fingers Clean
Blue Stahli - Anti You
Shinedown - Enemies
Tool - Fear Inoculum

Jethro Tull?
That’s it. We’re done.

I'll be the millennial that says if you don't get excited when those violin chords hit at the beginning of Brittany Spears' Toxic.... I don't know about you...

I'll add some video game tracks, which I think can be a bit overlooked:

Danny Baranowski - Rocket Rider
SoulEye - Pressure Cooker
Frank Klepacki - Hell March
Mark Morgan - Torment Credits
Genitorturers - Lecher Bitch (yeah, I know, but I heard it in a game first)

Jethro Tull?
That’s it. We’re done.

Now now, you know you're only with me because of my musical tastes :D

Last edited:

In your opinion....

What's your sexual strength?? Amazing dirty talk? Enchanting oral? Extra giddyup in your cowgirl?

Tell us your flex. :devil:

Last edited:

What's your sexual strength?? Amazing dirty talk? Enchanting oral? Extra giddyup in your cowgirl?

What do I think or what do others think......

I’m very flirty and great at foreplay... For selfish reasons..... The climax is always more intense and meaningful when there's been a build up

I would say...based on relevancy... to talk about sexual strengths would most likely always revert to requirement number one.

Actually having another human being there. Not sure if that is a strength or just the normal behaviour of well adjusted humans...
But to fuck their brains out...can’t have the screen getting in the way.

Rock on....always. ;)

In your opinion....

I have received the very occasional sexual compliment over the years. The first was for going down. I have also been complimented, again on rare occasions, for both how many times I could come and for how long I could go without coming. On the other hand, I’ve also known women who clearly got tired of me going down on them or just wanted me to come already and let them go to sleep. Everyone has different preferences at different times. Perhaps my greatest sexual strength is knowing when to leave well enough alone. :rolleyes::D

In your opinion....

ahem
if I may...
giphy.gif

just kidding.
I love to kiss, and had some decent compliments before.:)

In your opinion....

The compliment that has meant the most to me is that I've been good at making my partners feel wanted.

Genuine desire and enthusiasm have gotten me pretty far, even before I had any deepthroat game ~~> 😮 ahhh

The compliment that has meant the most to me is that I've been good at making my partners feel wanted.

Genuine desire and enthusiasm have gotten me pretty far, even before I had any deepthroat game ~~> 😮 ahhh

Genuine desire and enthusiasm are probably the greatest sexual virtues. But deepthroat game is the gravy on the biscuit. ;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back