risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

I hate condoms, they don't feel right. If I wanted something rubber inside me, I'd just do one of my dildos. Besides, getting pregnant again doesn't frighten me, there are ways around that. ;)
 
And that moment when my lover suddenly hardens, shudders and then I feel that deep hot splash! No feeling like it!
 
I’m on birth control, so my bf and I never use condoms. We hate them and we both love keeping me full of sperm. We’re definitely not ready for me to be pregnant, but knowing there’s still a very small chance that it could happen is kind of arousing.

I am looking forward to when we are ready and I can ditch the birth control. I can’t wait to feel his sperm shooting into me with the goal of getting me pregnant.

:eek:
 
I am way beyond worrying about getting pregnant but still if I have a trusted partner, letting him cum deep inside of me is still hot. Doing it with a stranger is a hot fantasy but just too risky for real. I remember doing it to get pregnant as being very exciting and some very intense orgasms. I also remember some hot times when gambling with the baby batter but then an anxious few weeks waiting to find out if I had crapped out.
 
I discussed with a play partner last year this as something we would both commit to trying. One weekend in a hotel room, no birth control, it was a very exciting time.

Admittedly there was then the rigmarole of morning after pills and waiting for the pregnancy test results when she was late, but hey. It was an extremely hot experience.
 
'Morning After Pill'. When I lost my virginity I wasn't prrpared in any way. The panic I felt trying to get them. OMG!
 
'Morning After Pill'. When I lost my virginity I wasn't prrpared in any way. The panic I felt trying to get them. OMG!

We have had a few scary times over the years. More times then not it just lead to even more fucking with me cumming deep inside her. I would always tell her that at that point, it didn't matter if I pulled out
 
I don't do bareback much with strangers (sometimes I do though), but think of it in my fantasies all the time with various ages and races.
 
There is something primeval about simply letting Nature take its course. Making a new life, possibly. Such a temptation. Not to mention that I am fond of pregnant women. ;)
 
I don't do bareback much with strangers (sometimes I do though), but think of it in my fantasies all the time with various ages and races.

Long time no see! I see you don't have your PMs on so why don't you PM me so we can catch up :)
 
The first time I had a load of hot semen pumped into me was the last time I used a condom. The physical sensation of bareback sex, and the perversion of getting knocked up... I don´t know how I possibly could do away with that.
 
So delicious....such a guilty pleasure, the idea of pumping someone full of my cum.
 
Back
Top