Old 08-26-2011, 11:30 AM   #26
Georgeheart
Virgin
 
Georgeheart is offline
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 9
Breeding questions

Any women who are turned on by breeding - I just met a woman who is really turned on by this and I want to understand more the feeling and emotion behind it.

I've asked her about it and she says it more about being fertile and the idea of the sperm and egg inside her. The 'getting pregnant' idea and not so much having a baby.

If you can add anything I would appreciate it. Feel free to respond here or message me.

Thanks,
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2011, 12:35 PM   #27
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgeheart View Post
Any women who are turned on by breeding - I just met a woman who is really turned on by this and I want to understand more the feeling and emotion behind it.

I've asked her about it and she says it more about being fertile and the idea of the sperm and egg inside her. The 'getting pregnant' idea and not so much having a baby.

If you can add anything I would appreciate it. Feel free to respond here or message me.

Thanks,
Mine is definitely not the baby part either, just the dirty talk about getting me pregnant turns me on. I'm really not into kids at all.

I also really like the idea of just being taken for that purpose alone, being used by someone who just wants to finish inside of me to make me pregnant seems sexy. It could also be the fact that I feel sexy being desired by men who wish to pass on their traits with mine.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #28
PoetessEm
Experienced
 
PoetessEm is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: co
Posts: 78
r vs f

Reality vs Fantasy... Yeah it turns me on in fantasy. I have no desire for kids or impregnation for that matter, but the idea is very hot to me.
__________________
If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good. -Dr Seuss.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #29
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetessEm View Post
Reality vs Fantasy... Yeah it turns me on in fantasy. I have no desire for kids or impregnation for that matter, but the idea is very hot to me.
...that's why birth control pills are amazing. All the pretend, none of the reality. LOL
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-27-2011, 10:16 AM   #30
sparky76
Virgin
 
sparky76 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6
Glad to see this thread is taking off. Princess it sounds like you arey type of girl.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-27-2011, 01:01 PM   #31
LindsayRae
Fuck Off
 
LindsayRae is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky76 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
...that's why birth control pills are amazing. All the pretend, none of the reality. LOL
Princess it sounds like you arey type of girl.
But, if you try to turn a fantasy into reality, and you play this game with strangers, you have the fun of STDs to look forward to! Oh happy day! lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-27-2011, 05:36 PM   #32
BabbyGiiirl92
Really Experienced
 
BabbyGiiirl92 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: London
Posts: 105
i want my brother to breed me! not a stranger!
__________________
My threads are;

Family Roleplay - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=775647

Roleplay 'Sex with the neighbours' - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=775428

Mothers Milk- http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=779094



I have role played for a few years! So I have rules!

(1) Feel free to pm me and role play anything you fancy - never control my character! - its the fastest way to piss me off

(2) No requests for pics or cam or phone!!!!

(3) If I want to go to yahoo or another site, I will suggest it to you; not the other way around

(4) No real names, if you are lucky enough to discover my real name you do not tell anyone and you do not call me by it at all!

(5) No bdsm, men in panties/skirts etc, no rape and no golden showers etc) apart from that pretty much anything goes!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 07:07 AM   #33
gk6h
Literotica Guru
 
gk6h is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabbyGiiirl92 View Post
i want my brother to breed me! not a stranger!
Why ?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 01:27 PM   #34
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
But, if you try to turn a fantasy into reality, and you play this game with strangers, you have the fun of STDs to look forward to! Oh happy day! lol
I think you over analyzed what I said about birth control. I don't play this game with strangers, but I did play it with an ex and we had the hottest weekend ever with him filling up my pussy over and over again.

After all, it is just a fantasy and people pretend all the time.

...some people just try to ruin all the fun in fetishes and the glory of playing at home with someone you love. *sigh*
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #35
gk6h
Literotica Guru
 
gk6h is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
I think you over analyzed what I said about birth control. I don't play this game with strangers, but I did play it with an ex and we had the hottest weekend ever with him filling up my pussy over and over again.

After all, it is just a fantasy and people pretend all the time.

...some people just try to ruin all the fun in fetishes and the glory of playing at home with someone you love. *sigh*
Very hot I bet the sex was amazing
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 02:45 PM   #36
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk6h View Post
Very hot I bet the sex was amazing
One of my most memorable sexual experiences. I just loved all of the dirty talk involved with it...
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #37
gk6h
Literotica Guru
 
gk6h is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,013
[quote=Ex Princess;38474128]One of my most memorable sexual experiences. I just loved all of the dirty talk involved with it...[/

I love when sex get to that primal level it is just amazing
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 01:53 AM   #38
Kissmykitty
Experienced
 
Kissmykitty is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 36
I agree Primal, Dirty, Raw Sex..."Breed Me Daddy"
__________________
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer

"In the end all you can hope for Is the love you felt to equal the pain you've gone through"

"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation."
Oscar Wilde
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 02:01 AM   #39
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissmykitty View Post
I agree Primal, Dirty, Raw Sex..."Breed Me Daddy"
Exactly baby! I miss this thread. Glad to see the bump!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 03:13 AM   #40
erikku31
Really Experienced
 
erikku31 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 156
I look at "breeding" to mean that the purpose is to create more and more kids or have pregnancy after pregnancy after etc. While this concept can be very fun, I prefer the idea turning a woman into a super preggo. I've read stories where the women cannot give birth for some reason and she and her offspring must share a codependent relationship whereby the offspring must live in her womb and she would not survive without it inside her. This idea is my favorite fetish/fantasy, just wondering if anyone has any constructive thoughts on it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 10:31 AM   #41
LindsayRae
Fuck Off
 
LindsayRae is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
I think you over analyzed what I said about birth control. I don't play this game with strangers, but I did play it with an ex and we had the hottest weekend ever with him filling up my pussy over and over again.

After all, it is just a fantasy and people pretend all the time.

...some people just try to ruin all the fun in fetishes and the glory of playing at home with someone you love. *sigh*
Well, I never really meant "you" specifically. I was just quoting the words that you and sparky said. Of course there is no harm with fantasies. The OP asked people if they would do this with strangers, yada yada, so I brought back a bit of reality. That's all.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 10:34 AM   #42
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
Well, I never really meant "you" specifically. I was just quoting the words that you and sparky said. Of course there is no harm with fantasies. The OP asked people if they would do this with strangers, yada yada, so I brought back a bit of reality. That's all.
No worries, I'm not easily offended and it is a strange fetish.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 10:46 AM   #43
Phoenix1987
Experienced
 
Phoenix1987 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 74
Would love to have that opportunity to have that primal sex with the (fantasy) intention of breeding her, fucking her over and over, filling her up time and again, but then just having her take that little pill....and no worries .
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 01:03 PM   #44
tanda88
Experienced
 
tanda88 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: sydney... for now
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabbyGiiirl92 View Post
i want my brother to breed me! not a stranger!
That's one of my favourite topics, /I just love the increased taboo aspect of it. As for the general idea, I don't know if i'd be interested in breeding for real quite yet but it is a pretty big fantasy for me. I'd love to roleplay it in real life with someone using protection to get as close to the real thing without the problem of kids.

Does that make me a hypocrite lol?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 01:29 PM   #45
Chicago69
Literotica Guru
 
Chicago69's Avatar
 
Chicago69 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Chicago - City of Da Mare, IL - Land of the Guv'nor
Posts: 2,020
I was offered a chance to breed/impregnate someone's wife a couple of times. Problem is, I don't want kids, and, these people were strangers. So ofcourse I didn't go through with it.

The wives, on both occasions, were pretty hot though.
__________________
I find it kinda funny..... I find it kinda sad....... The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Nothing But PORN!!!

For all the Panties Lovers

Women using Toys

What Men and Women think about Blowjobs!!!

P.S., I am a Guy....
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 05:30 PM   #46
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 787
I think it would be fun to guide a man with breeding one of my girlfriends. Just seems so hot...
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 05:37 PM   #47
Nevyn_Black
The Dark One
 
Nevyn_Black's Avatar
 
Nevyn_Black is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
I think it would be fun to guide a man with breeding one of my girlfriends. Just seems so hot...
*shivers, imagining a cool feminine hand wrapping around my hot, throbbing cock as she brings the sensitive uncut head up to a tight pair of pussy lips. The sensation of the woman beneath me shoving back onto my cock head and the cool fingertips stroking, even as Ia slowly shove forward...stroking and jacking my cock into her girlfriend...coaxing my warm cum up the shaft and into the hungry pussy below...*
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 08:39 PM   #48
tanda88
Experienced
 
tanda88 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: sydney... for now
Posts: 48
Just curious if anyone knows of more 'resources' for this fetish of ours? I used to go to a website devoted to all things impregnation but it appears to have disappeared, so does anyone know of anywhere other than here talking about breeding?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 08:51 PM   #49
Ex Princess
Literotica Guru
 
Ex Princess's Avatar
 
Ex Princess is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanda88 View Post
Just curious if anyone knows of more 'resources' for this fetish of ours? I used to go to a website devoted to all things impregnation but it appears to have disappeared, so does anyone know of anywhere other than here talking about breeding?
If you go to you porn, search breeding, they have interesting clips.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 09:01 PM   #50
tanda88
Experienced
 
tanda88 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: sydney... for now
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
If you go to you porn, search breeding, they have interesting clips.
Thanks! although I was also wondering if there were any forums devoted to breeding out there?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:35 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.