Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love on paper seems so perfect and I guess it can be. But sometimes when people get involved they can complicate the simple and relatively easy.

Or maybe I am just getting more jaded....

I may ruminate over this and address it sometime later on.

You're right indeed. Two very different, honest, and reasonable sides to the very same story...

It fucking kills me that such seemingly small and insignificant moments of listening or resisting or being patient can amount to such chaos. Just because of those ignored moments.

indeed.

Day in and day out our over all existence of individual being is continually being dismissed. Is it too much to ask... or require of someone of whom we are physically intimate, and emotionally involved with to provide us some evidence that we are significant and matter to them?

Even if they don't know how to respond at the moment... just something to let us know that they hear us, see us, feel us and that for fucksake as stupid as our shit really is as far as the "big picture" goes, it's fucking important to us at that very moment.

I mean... as far as the big picture goes a fucking high end Italian sports car is still a fucking high end Italian sports car... but if there's a fucking ding in the door or a chip in the windshield would you fucking buy it if you had the money and were in the market? To point it out to the dealer and having the dealer say... "small potatoes..." well... you know what? Fuck them. Clearly they don't care. Not about you, and not about the car.

indeed.

Day in and day out our over all existence of individual being is continually being dismissed. Is it too much to ask... or require of someone of whom we are physically intimate, and emotionally involved with to provide us some evidence that we are significant and matter to them?

Even if they don't know how to respond at the moment... just something to let us know that they hear us, see us, feel us and that for fucksake as stupid as our shit really is as far as the "big picture" goes, it's fucking important to us at that very moment.

I mean... as far as the big picture goes a fucking high end Italian sports car is still a fucking high end Italian sports car... but if there's a fucking ding in the door or a chip in the windshield would you fucking buy it if you had the money and were in the market? To point it out to the dealer and having the dealer say... "small potatoes..." well... you know what? Fuck them. Clearly they don't care. Not about you, and not about the car.

Apparently it is too much to ask for some. Most actually. Everyone at times. Our selfishness is incredible, as human beings. We're all such assholes sometimes. And in the briefest moments of assholery, we dismiss everything that is important to someone else. And those are the moments remembered.

Obviously, the great moments are remembered as well. But somehow it's easier to hold onto the worst of them.

I may ruminate over this and address it sometime later on.

Cool word and to be totally ditzy it has rum in it:)

indeed.

So simple to do yet......

Apparently it is too much to ask for some. Most actually. Everyone at times. Our selfishness is incredible, as human beings. We're all such assholes sometimes. And in the briefest moments of assholery, we dismiss everything that is important to someone else. And those are the moments remembered.

Obviously, the great moments are remembered as well. But somehow it's easier to hold onto the worst of them.

Sad fact but then again I am certain and glad there are those who redeem us with their little acts of love and kindness ( and they dont overdose on the corniness:rolleyes:).

The population of these type of people seems to be getting quite small.......

There is a distance between what one sees
and what one feels

the shorter the distance
the greater the feeling

this is neither true or false
nor does it really make much sense

that is...
unless you think about it.

No matter the case
he struggled to stay awake
and away from the feeling he felt when he closed his eyes.

It wasn't in color
it wasn't in black and white either for that matter of meaning.
It was more or less a sensation where the visuals made themselves up
as time went on; defining themselves as they came to fruition and withered at the same time, leaving an imprint like that of a fossilized leaf upon the sandstone surface of his memory as he walked along... seeing all that he could with his eyes simply for the sake of escaping... perhaps even replacing the birth and death of what was going on inside his head.

He remembers seeing her inside his head
hearing the click of her heels as she walked way from him after plunging the syringe into his body.

Cold and alone on the floor of his cell
anticipating the chilled sweat that would soon consume his body.
His hair was already wet with it.

He clutched at the heaviness he felt deep within his chest
as he fought like a motherfucker to keep his eyes from rolling back into his skull.

Having completed the program, he walked the streets.
Not wanting his eyes to close, they would anyway... and his ears would open in order for that part of him to listen.

And it would,
knowing full well
that at some point...

it would hear her heels again.

so... I don't recall being asked what I like to do as far as hobbies, or to keep myself busy when I am not keeping myself busy with the shit I usually keep myself busy with.

I plant flowers.

And it's getting to be flowery season motherfuckers, so fucking ready yourselves assholes:mad:.

Attachments

• little violet looking thingies.jpg
    little violet looking thingies.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 54
so... I don't recall being asked what I like to do as far as hobbies, or to keep myself busy when I am not keeping myself busy with the shit I usually keep myself busy with.

I plant flowers.

And it's getting to be flowery season motherfuckers, so fucking ready yourselves assholes:mad:.

maybe you weren't asked, but sharing your aggressive gardening hobbies is appreciated.

I think this is the first time I cracked a smile in a couple of days. So thanks for this.

I plant flowers.

Very pretty

I plant flowers.

LOL

Those are pretty.

Well I hope you have the greenest fucking thumb this season...

May we see pics of the resulting flowers?

My wife just came home from work.

She changed into pajamas which after years of study and cross referencing I've determined to be proper female protocol.

While in the process of changing she was briefly topless.

Upon witnessing the all too brief event take place, my penis has since issued forth a Proclamation Of Intent (POI) to divide and conquer whatever parts of her body it can. The POI was unanimously seconded by all parties of my body and is currently under review by my brain to determine the likelihood as well as an eloquent plan of attack.

I am drinking tea to pass the time.

Update...

Me: (unwrapping gyro sandwich) "Are we going to have sex tonight?"

Her: (about to bite into her gyro sandwich) "Sure."

fuck I'm smooth:cool:

sex update...

for those that haven't had any in awhile... it's still fun.

Just saying a quick hello... glad to know you're getting the proper amount of sex. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back