Southern Gentleman

You are welcome..hope you are having a good weekend!
It was a nice one with the Sun actually making an appearance. So spent a lot of it outdoors having fun. Hope the Blue Grass State is starting to thaw.

It was a nice one with the Sun actually making an appearance. So spent a lot of it outdoors having fun. Hope the Blue Grass State is starting to thaw.

That is good you had a nice one..The sun made an appearance here yesterday too...The Blue Grass is starting to thaw..Have a great start to your week!

A Day in the Sun

Sun finally showed up so I took off to the woods ... Brought the camera so you could ...

Cum along with me ....

Last edited:
That is good you had a nice one..The sun made an appearance here yesterday too...The Blue Grass is starting to thaw..Have a great start to your week!
Same to you! Keep hoping for early spring.

Sun finally showed up so I took off to the woods ... Brought the camera so you could ...

Cum along with me ....

Oooh my...I love hiking in the woods. Take me along next time! ;) I think the view is great hehe

Oooh my...I love hiking in the woods. Take me along next time! ;) I think the view is great hehe
Darlin you always have an open invitation to join me. The view would be immensely better with you along for the trip. A little moonlight stroll with the stars out...

These are really well done! I love outdoor shots. Good job, sexy. ;)
Thanks! Enjoy the peace and quiet from time to time! Need to get some outdoor shots of you... always wanting more, I'm such a guy....

Cum along with me ....

What a wonderful photo shoot..Love these..Thanks so much for taking us along on your walk through the woods!

Walked enough

Time to lay back and enjoy ...

Last edited:
Back