It's always the quiet ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you again for the comments, I've had a terrible week and the messages really help. :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend, I've been left to my own devices so it's mainly 1) Reading 2) Movies 3) Playing with myself. :devil: I love this cardigan, it's so light, soft and comfy!

Attachments

• Photo on 8-31-14 at 1.12 PM.jpg
    Photo on 8-31-14 at 1.12 PM.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 866
  • Photo on 8-31-14 at 1.11 PM.jpg
    Photo on 8-31-14 at 1.11 PM.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 777
  • Photo on 8-31-14 at 1.14 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 8-31-14 at 1.14 PM #2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 825
  • Photo on 8-31-14 at 1.13 PM.jpg
    Photo on 8-31-14 at 1.13 PM.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,782
Thank you again for the comments, I've had a terrible week and the messages really help. :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend, I've been left to my own devices so it's mainly 1) Reading 2) Movies 3) Playing with myself. :devil: I love this cardigan, it's so light, soft and comfy!

Wow, gorgeous! I'm a big fan of two of those 3 things ;)

Very very nice ..;)

Wow, very yummy! Thanks for sharing :rose:

very nice. thanks for sharing.

I like how you tease us with a slight glimpse of your pretty face....:rose:

Sorry to hear you've had a shitty week... :( The weekend seems to be better? ;)

Sorry to hear about your week. I hope it turns around. You're certainly keeping all of us in good spirits with these amazing pics! Hopefully we can do the same for you :)

woah !

;) Hello everyone! I posted pictures a long, long time ago under a different name. I'm 30 now and I guess I still really like being looked at. Thank you for looking, hope I didn't forget how to post everything correctly (I did read the rules, at least!) Everyone here has such lovely, sexy threads... I'm early glad this is still here for people to express themselves. :)

Beautiful , heavenly !

Very nice pictures. Beautiful.

it's certainly got something hard hard and uncomfortable in my lap:devil:

You look lovely in that cardigan.

Sorry to hear that you had such a rough week, I know all the people here look forward to your next post.

So damn sexy !

So damn SEXY! I hope your man treats you like a Queen!

:)

You are amazing! The things that I'd love to do with you and your delicious body!

Last edited:
Hi

Each pic just tops the one before it. You have a great eye for taking very sensual pictures.Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy Ghostbusters...P.S. I loved the photo on all fours..makes me think of what could be done in that position....;)

sigh...

Ghostbusters!

At least we have 2 of them.......... Dan and Bill....

TOOOOO many loses this year!! The world is less funny.

Though.. I do admit it was Bill was way funny in one zombi movie... saying no more!

very sexy curvy swervy lady ~ great pics.

*oh and I agree with the above....

awww, sorry for your bad week:rose::kiss:

You are looking ohhhh sooo snuggly comfy and sexy as fuck in that cardigan:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back