Possible for a man to stop cum if interupted?

can you voluntarily stop?

Once, when I was young, I decided to do just that after the first of what is normally several shots...
I managed using will and some (presumably exterior urinary sphincter) muscle control. It hurt, and then next time I orgasmed (which was soon afterwards... the pain made me want to test things out) I noticed fresh blood mixed in. I assume I overstressed something in the works, perhaps the epididymis....

This led to worries about sterility (blood clots in the wrong place could do that)... but many years later I proved that one false.

Maintenance of erection in that circumstance is a matter of circumstance, and your tolerance of pain.

Green-something

(hope this helps... and YMMV. I have found that there are several functions that some can voluntarily control that are not generally thought to be such... )
 
For the win! :D

LOL. I cannot speak from personal experience on stopping ejaculating, but from the other side of the equation, so to speak, once a guy's started the only thing that's stopping him is an elastrator ring. The time and care required to apply these would however preclude an interruption of the process underway.
 
LOL. I cannot speak from personal experience on stopping ejaculating, but from the other side of the equation, so to speak, once a guy's started the only thing that's stopping him is an elastrator ring. The time and care required to apply these would however preclude an interruption of the process underway.
But just imagine the number of words ;).
 
I shudder. A Halloween horror story for sure. :eek:

Somehow, I envision the story set in the Chicago’s gangster days as as alternate take on the St. Valentine’s Day massacre. Dude with a high sex drive goes out on a binge of drinking and sex. His kidney stone tries to pass. He’s in pain, has another one nightstand. He passes the point of no return with it lodged in the tube...... complications arise. It’s messy. Question is - does it kill him, her, both?
Then, what about the woman’s husband when he walks in to see them both dead, naked on the bed.
I dunno if that qualifies as erotic horror, but it sounds like a decent story with a tragic ending. 🌹Kant
 
Autocorrect asks, did you mean: (_)_)::::::::::: D~~~ ~~~
It could be worse. Google Translate will turn various repetitions of "ag ag ag ag" in Irish into various biblical screeds in English. Try nonsense in any minor language.

1532096440143-image1.png


That should be enough to stop a guy from ejaculating.
 
Me again with another off the wall question, this one quite difficult to "research" myself since I'm female. Say a healthy, 30 some year old male is having a good time with his wife, but in the middle of the passion, they're walked in on and he pulls out in shock. If he'd reached the point of no return, could he keep from blasting cum everywhere? How fast and effectively can the mood be ruined by something like this?

I'm thinking he'd still be hard when he pulls out but softening real quick, so yeah.

Depends on how far past the point of orgasm we are. If we're on the verge, and we've learned how to control and work out the muscles there, it's possible to stop it or suppress it when we're at that tipping point(it's still hard though). If it goes to a certain point, where we passed that line of no return and it's about to happen, it's gonna happen whether we want to or not. There's no off switch for that shit once it's on. That means making weird, funny faces and noises, being really awkward while trying to act normal like nothing is happening, hoping they don't figure out what's going on should someone walk in on us(whether we're with our lady love, or taking care of business alone under the blanket) right at that moment in time we've reached the point of no return. There's a reason why we call it the point of no return.

And mood isn't a problem for most of us. We aren't like how most of you ladies are where a lot of the time mood and setting needs to be just right or that it can be easy to ruin it. We can be ready whenever, wherever, and once we're in the mood, it takes a LOT for us to get out of the mood. In fact, we could still be "in the mood" even if someone walks in on us with our lady, and then be ready to go again the moment the other person leaves. Or be very blue balled and pissed at the person who walked in if it means our lady isn't in the mood anymore. At least, that's me.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top