It took two hours for my LW story to prove me right.

lovecraft68

Bad Doggie
Bit of a long post, but consider it in the sense of what it is, research. Instead of graphs and numbers and endless talk of scores etc. I like to roll my sleeves up, get down in the trenches and see what's what. Having said that,

My LW story went live this morning, and I'll start by saying-and this is important as you'll see-I have not been subtle in my disdain and contempt for factions of that readership. Note I say factions not everyone, and it mostly aimed at BTB crowd. But we have discussed other things too, so let me share with the class a few things that this proves before in my next post I get to the main thing this achieved.

1-Story is a hotwife/her cuck husband who run a business, they're desperate for contract think they have it until they find out the person who has say in signing it is someone the husband back stabbed royally and almost ruined his career years ago. Its LW so you know the wife uses what she has to get the deal done, and the husband has to watch. So it falls into the cuck category, but throughout the story I reference how despite his protests, he always ends up looking for sex from her not long after her latest encounter, so he has the love/hate thing going a lot of the readers do I imagine.

2-the comments of course(14 early on) are mostly as nasty as you would imagine. Several were along the lines of keep this stuff out of LW. So...a story of a adventurous wife and her husband don't belong in a category designed for extra marital sex? Proves the point the pinheads are trying to force the category to mold to their preference

3-Back to point 2 the one purely positive comment stated it might have been better off in fetish. This proves what myself and some others have been saying, that the category has become such a minefield they're better off taking it to a general category rather than the one it truly fits in

4-Not so much about my story, but general proof of what populates the site-at least in the sense they're 'first in' and hitting it hard. I took a quick glance down the new stories in LW just about everything under a 3 many under a 2, only a couple over four. Those two had something in common. The tag lines.

"A man explains his angst at a group therapy meeting." A bunch of men get together and bash their wives and whine to each other gets a 4+ wonder why?

"Husband tries to tell his wife but she wouldn't listen." Obviously this one is a keeper because there's a real man husband here not being a simp and who whore wife-aren't they all?-won't listen. That gets the feels there.

Another one is wife chooses boss over husband....long story short the pattern here is if the wife is shown to be a complete bitch and the husband does not approve at all, this is what works, at least to the lunatics.

5-I admit this story was submitted to troll, but not so much the readers, next post explains motivation other than let's see if I'm right about some things. What I wanted to do is see if they could stop foaming at the mouth long enough to realize I'm not sanitizing or glorifying the wife at all. All three characters in this story are crappy people in their own way. The story-despite having what I feel a pretty good sex scene-is not meant to be erotic as much as an example of just how shitty people can be. This comment is the one who hit it perfectly, no surprise, this reader has followed me for years and we talk shop from time to time.

Very well written as you always do. I might suggest that this is more in the Fetish category? Other than that, twisted and dark and painful. All Hallmarks of your touch sir! 😂. Thank you for writing. Sincerely,Payenbrant

Again even with sex, this story was meant to be a bleak stark look at shitty people. Two faced back stabbing husband, bitchy wife who does as she pleases, and the kind of man who'd fuck a man's wife for revenge for fucking him over. No winners here, just losers. If more comments were about how nasty they all were, I'd think some got the point, but instead its all mindless spew....but the best one?

Next post.

Now, the reveal of why I did this. I wanted to prove there is a troll here, but not a troll like I can be a troll. The kind that says nothing here, or acts supportive or non confrontational, then runs to the comments section and trashes anonymously. This troll hates what I say about the precious pit they enjoy so much-because they are a big advocate of the worst LW has to offer, more than any decent efforts there-but won't reply to any of my posts.

So I said, okay, I'll give them what they've been waiting for, and it didn't take long.

Anonymousabout 6 hours ago
Lovecraft68 is, perhaps, the nastiest troll on Literotica. Go over to the Author's hangout and see his opinion of Loving Wives readers and writers. He is constantly railing against LW writers and readers, calling everyone here "incels," trying to get the site to run everyone off and prevent them from reading commenting or writing. The nastiest rat in the shit house, that's Lovecraft68. I suggest that readers give him all the respect he gives others: one star and a fuck you, bitch.

Okay, let's pick this apart. Am I the nastiest troll here? Occasionally. But I am a self admitted troll, and I have said everything I have to say here on this board under this name. I give people the chance to reply to me here, send a PM or be able to confront me as much as you can on a forum.

But let's look at my friend here. Calling me names, telling everyone about all the awful things I say about their category-again, all said here and 'to your face' but leaving out the fact my snark is directed at a faction, not the entirety of the category.

Telling people to come here and see what I posted-they are welcome to, I never delete a post-and pretty much sic them on me. Telling them to bomb me etc....

And done as.....anonymous.

Yeah, the final point to prove. That these big men these nasty little hyenas don't have the stones to comment under a username which is still anonymous because this isn't my name, and Melissa's last name isn't baby, and Millie's last name isn't Dynamite, we have no idea who the real person is behind a pen name

But even that's too much of a risk. Why? A cowardice, but B...look at what they're doing. They're egging people on to come harass me here, pushing them to troll and bomb my stories. But they would never want their precious stories bombed because they can't handle the nastiness they want to dish out.

A lot of people here stay quiet because they don't want to draw the trolls from the forum, they don't want to see their H's go away. They take the scores so seriously, they even bite their tongues when people on here have been outright disgusting in the past. For a score on a free story site.

But okay, we're all different, I understand, and if the people who do that in turn don't bother anyone, fine. But if you're going to be a troll., own it.

Understand what I did here. I threw a story away. Its 6 pages, its a decent story with some work put into it. And I tossed it to the wolves to prove some points, draw out a forum troll, and also prove I'm not blowing smoke when I say scores and bombs and crappy comments mean shit to me.

Oh also note that I'm a rat in the shithouse, so I guess this person doesn't have a lot of regard for the rest of you either. Well, I may be a troll, and a nasty one, but difference here big man-other than there's always a method to my madness- is one of us can do it and deal with the backlash, one of us is the perfect example of the loud mouthed keyboard warrior incel, the perfect example of the worst your precious category has to offer.

Thank you so much for playing.

In closing. Let me continue to prove I'm better than you, because I know who you are, but won't mention your name. I won't sic people on you, this can just be me knowing how its going to kill you that you can't reply to this.

Am I kidding about knowing who you are?

Hint-no one bother searching for this, its not from a story posted here, it's published somewhere else. But this is their idea of BDSM.

He finally asked her for a blowjob. She told him she had no idea how to do that and wasn’t going to do it. Two seconds later, she was lying on the floor with fat lip leaking blood. He grabbed her hair and tried to stuff his cock into her mouth, and when she refused, he slapped her face several times until she opened up, and he shoved his cock in.

This person was posting away in the Pink Orchid contest thread yelling "yay girl power' and this is what they do when not playing white knight.

Wear that proudly

I just finished your story and left a comment before I saw this.

I wrote something like: "Well written. I don't like humiliation and cheating stories. But she told him before marriage she couldn't be monogamous. So, the characters are believable. 5"

Your characters were very well developed. And there are people like those three in the real world. So, although I don't go for the humiliation of the husband, frankly, in your story, he deserved it.

But you are correct that the LW crowd mostly objects to ANY "wife has fun sex with another guy". In my stories, the husband has just as much fun fucking other women (they're swingers). But mine still get 1-bombed. And one you pick up some trolls following you, they'll hit your stories in other categories with 1-bombs anyway. My story "Lifestyle Ch. 11 - Demons Past" posted and was immediately 1-bombed within the first five hours, even though it was NOT a wife-sharing story, the couple ONLY had sex with each other, and it was in "Romance". Three months later, it still only has 8 votes (the 1-bomb was scraped off two weeks after posting.)

Now, the reveal of why I did this. I wanted to prove there is a troll here, but not a troll like I can be a troll. The kind that says nothing here, or acts supportive or non confrontational, then runs to the comments section and trashes anonymously. This troll hates what I say about the precious pit they enjoy so much-because they are a big advocate of the worst LW has to offer, more than any decent efforts there-but won't reply to any of my posts.

So I said, okay, I'll give them what they've been waiting for, and it didn't take long.

Anonymousabout 6 hours ago
Lovecraft68 is, perhaps, the nastiest troll on Literotica. Go over to the Author's hangout and see his opinion of Loving Wives readers and writers. He is constantly railing against LW writers and readers, calling everyone here "incels," trying to get the site to run everyone off and prevent them from reading commenting or writing. The nastiest rat in the shit house, that's Lovecraft68. I suggest that readers give him all the respect he gives others: one star and a fuck you, bitch.

Okay, let's pick this apart. Am I the nastiest troll here? Occasionally. But I am a self admitted troll, and I have said everything I have to say here on this board under this name. I give people the chance to reply to me here, send a PM or be able to confront me as much as you can on a forum.

But let's look at my friend here. Calling me names, telling everyone about all the awful things I say about their category-again, all said here and 'to your face' but leaving out the fact my snark is directed at a faction, not the entirety of the category.

Telling people to come here and see what I posted-they are welcome to, I never delete a post-and pretty much sic them on me. Telling them to bomb me etc....

And done as.....anonymous.

Yeah, the final point to prove. That these big men these nasty little hyenas don't have the stones to comment under a username which is still anonymous because this isn't my name, and Melissa's last name isn't baby, and Millie's last name isn't Dynamite, we have no idea who the real person is behind a pen name

But even that's too much of a risk. Why? A cowardice, but B...look at what they're doing. They're egging people on to come harass me here, pushing them to troll and bomb my stories. But they would never want their precious stories bombed because they can't handle the nastiness they want to dish out.

A lot of people here stay quiet because they don't want to draw the trolls from the forum, they don't want to see their H's go away. They take the scores so seriously, they even bite their tongues when people on here have been outright disgusting in the past. For a score on a free story site.

But okay, we're all different, I understand, and if the people who do that in turn don't bother anyone, fine. But if you're going to be a troll., own it.

Understand what I did here. I threw a story away. Its 6 pages, its a decent story with some work put into it. And I tossed it to the wolves to prove some points, draw out a forum troll, and also prove I'm not blowing smoke when I say scores and bombs and crappy comments mean shit to me.

Oh also note that I'm a rat in the shithouse, so I guess this person doesn't have a lot of regard for the rest of you either. Well, I may be a troll, and a nasty one, but difference here big man-other than there's always a method to my madness- is one of us can do it and deal with the backlash, one of us is the perfect example of the loud mouthed keyboard warrior incel, the perfect example of the worst your precious category has to offer.

Thank you so much for playing.

In closing. Let me continue to prove I'm better than you, because I know who you are, but won't mention your name. I won't sic people on you, this can just be me knowing how its going to kill you that you can't reply to this.

Am I kidding about knowing who you are?

Hint-no one bother searching for this, its not from a story posted here, it's published somewhere else. But this is their idea of BDSM.

He finally asked her for a blowjob. She told him she had no idea how to do that and wasn’t going to do it. Two seconds later, she was lying on the floor with fat lip leaking blood. He grabbed her hair and tried to stuff his cock into her mouth, and when she refused, he slapped her face several times until she opened up, and he shoved his cock in.

This person was posting away in the Pink Orchid contest thread yelling "yay girl power' and this is what they do when not playing white knight.

Wear that proudly
You bastard.
Edging me curiosity-wise. And that with my curiosity and thirst for drama probably being bigger than my libido...

My second wave of comments(and they come in bunches in LW) had a couple more comments complimenting the writing, but mentioning it was a grim piece. And with their help I think I'm all the way to a 2.20

Yeah, for the sake of my other stories when I post LW and it pisses those kid off, I'd like it to be broken up into different categories. Maybe not go through and have somebody separate the old ones out, but give us a different choice for the future. "Loving Wives" can become what they have misinterpreted it to be. "FemDom", "Melting Snowflakes", or something like that can be the other category. It probably won't stop them but it would give them less to bitch about.

You intentionally created shitty characters, and certainly succeeded. I read half of it because I’m one of your followers, but didn’t waste my time with the rest. ”Grim” is the correct description. So … congrats I guess? Seems like a pointless exercise to me.

You intentionally created shitty characters, and certainly succeeded. I read half of it because I’m one of your followers, but didn’t waste my time with the rest. ”Grim” is the correct description. So … congrats I guess? Seems like a pointless exercise to me.
It's a good story in a bad way. We all have different motivations in writing and at times I'm more concerned with going down a darker path that focuses on base human nature and shitty reality than hot sex.

You said you follow me-thank you for that-If you have a few minutes read Siblings with Benefits chapter 1. Its only two pages, Its the second story I published here and its dark and depressing and all kinds of messed up. I put that in "yay mom has boobs!!!" incest category and some of the comments and feedback were along the lines of 'holy shit, what did you do here?"

I like that reaction and like to experiment. My "That Damn Red Dress" is a father daughter story that also sets asides all tropes, sacrificing "I want daddy's cock" for what is ultimately an act of love and sacrifice. That one did well though.

End of the day we write what we choose, and not everyone is content to dive deep into such engrossing plots as mom sitting on her son's lap.:p

Bit of a long post, but consider it in the sense of what it is, research. Instead of graphs and numbers and endless talk of scores etc. I like to roll my sleeves up, get down in the trenches and see what's what. Having said that,

My LW story went live this morning, and I'll start by saying-and this is important as you'll see-I have not been subtle in my disdain and contempt for factions of that readership. Note I say factions not everyone, and it mostly aimed at BTB crowd. But we have discussed other things too, so let me share with the class a few things that this proves before in my next post I get to the main thing this achieved.

1-Story is a hotwife/her cuck husband who run a business, they're desperate for contract think they have it until they find out the person who has say in signing it is someone the husband back stabbed royally and almost ruined his career years ago. Its LW so you know the wife uses what she has to get the deal done, and the husband has to watch. So it falls into the cuck category, but throughout the story I reference how despite his protests, he always ends up looking for sex from her not long after her latest encounter, so he has the love/hate thing going a lot of the readers do I imagine.

2-the comments of course(14 early on) are mostly as nasty as you would imagine. Several were along the lines of keep this stuff out of LW. So...a story of a adventurous wife and her husband don't belong in a category designed for extra marital sex? Proves the point the pinheads are trying to force the category to mold to their preference

3-Back to point 2 the one purely positive comment stated it might have been better off in fetish. This proves what myself and some others have been saying, that the category has become such a minefield they're better off taking it to a general category rather than the one it truly fits in

4-Not so much about my story, but general proof of what populates the site-at least in the sense they're 'first in' and hitting it hard. I took a quick glance down the new stories in LW just about everything under a 3 many under a 2, only a couple over four. Those two had something in common. The tag lines.

"A man explains his angst at a group therapy meeting." A bunch of men get together and bash their wives and whine to each other gets a 4+ wonder why?

"Husband tries to tell his wife but she wouldn't listen." Obviously this one is a keeper because there's a real man husband here not being a simp and who whore wife-aren't they all?-won't listen. That gets the feels there.

Another one is wife chooses boss over husband....long story short the pattern here is if the wife is shown to be a complete bitch and the husband does not approve at all, this is what works, at least to the lunatics.

5-I admit this story was submitted to troll, but not so much the readers, next post explains motivation other than let's see if I'm right about some things. What I wanted to do is see if they could stop foaming at the mouth long enough to realize I'm not sanitizing or glorifying the wife at all. All three characters in this story are crappy people in their own way. The story-despite having what I feel a pretty good sex scene-is not meant to be erotic as much as an example of just how shitty people can be. This comment is the one who hit it perfectly, no surprise, this reader has followed me for years and we talk shop from time to time.

Very well written as you always do. I might suggest that this is more in the Fetish category? Other than that, twisted and dark and painful. All Hallmarks of your touch sir! 😂. Thank you for writing. Sincerely,Payenbrant

Again even with sex, this story was meant to be a bleak stark look at shitty people. Two faced back stabbing husband, bitchy wife who does as she pleases, and the kind of man who'd fuck a man's wife for revenge for fucking him over. No winners here, just losers. If more comments were about how nasty they all were, I'd think some got the point, but instead its all mindless spew....but the best one?

Next post.

I have to admit that I do get a sense of enjoyment when the LW crowd explodes under one of my stories. I particularly like the ones who explain how whatever I wrote could never happen in real life.

I have to admit that I do get a sense of enjoyment when the LW crowd explodes under one of my stories. I particularly like the ones who explain how whatever I wrote could never happen in real life.
I like the comments where they say "and then when it was over, she was arrested and spent her life rotting in jail while the husband went and beat up the boyfriend and....."

I give some credit to the ones that leave comments so long it could be a story in itself, those people aren't the common trolls and they really put some deep thought into it.

I write mostly LW. Tons of trolls. I wrote a story to troll the trolls. over 300 comments. The best part is I consider the trolls fans. They read all my stories. They read them to the end to the point they can quote them, then leave nasty comments. These guys are obsessed with me.

LW is definitely a minefield. However, it isn’t *just* LW.

A little while ago, I published a story in Incest/Taboo called, “They named her Kristen”.

The protagonist of the story is a married woman who intentionally gets pregnant from her brother when she finds out that he is going to die from cancer. One of the plot lines in the story is that the protagonist’s husband is devastated, but over time, figures out how to forgive her.

I wanted to explore the concept of where the boundaries of right and wrong are when people are dying. I loved the story, the characters just materialized in my head fully formed, and the words just poured out onto the page for me. It was my favorite story I’ve ever written.

Knowing the bias in the site against cheating spouses, I deliberately published it under this one-off pseudonym to distance it from my other LW stories.

I got a couple of very nasty anon comments from people who were enraged that my protagonist cheated on her husband and that the husband forgave her. One nasty anon even called me an “evil, manipulative, POS” for the way that my protagonist was grateful for her husband’s forgiveness.

Seriously, in a story involving incest impregnation, the thing that the anons were upset about was there was cheating that was forgiven.

What makes me sad is that there is some AMAZING stories in LW. The Hall of Fame is full of wonderful plots and characters that have inspired me to write in that category. However, most of the all-time Hall of Fame stories are older than three years at this point. Very few stories make the list these days, and those that do usually have zero erotic content.

There are clearly a number of LW readers whose voting is purely politically driven.

LW is definitely a minefield. However, it isn’t *just* LW.

A little while ago, I published a story in Incest/Taboo called, “They named her Kristen”.

The protagonist of the story is a married woman who intentionally gets pregnant from her brother when she finds out that he is going to die from cancer. One of the plot lines in the story is that the protagonist’s husband is devastated, but over time, figures out how to forgive her.

I wanted to explore the concept of where the boundaries of right and wrong are when people are dying. I loved the story, the characters just materialized in my head fully formed, and the words just poured out onto the page for me. It was my favorite story I’ve ever written.

Knowing the bias in the site against cheating spouses, I deliberately published it under this one-off pseudonym to distance it from my other LW stories.

I got a couple of very nasty anon comments from people who were enraged that my protagonist cheated on her husband and that the husband forgave her. One nasty anon even called me an “evil, manipulative, POS” for the way that my protagonist was grateful for her husband’s forgiveness.

Seriously, in a story involving incest impregnation, the thing that the anons were upset about was there was cheating that was forgiven.

What makes me sad is that there is some AMAZING stories in LW. The Hall of Fame is full of wonderful plots and characters that have inspired me to write in that category. However, most of the all-time Hall of Fame stories are older than three years at this point. Very few stories make the list these days, and those that do usually have zero erotic content.

There are clearly a number of LW readers whose voting is purely politically driven.
I’ve given up on HOF. at one time I had 8 stories in the HOF then, one week, my trolls hit all my stories and in a week they were all down, some under 4.5.

now I look at favorites as a more realistic measure.

I've had an interesting experience just publishing what is basically a Loving Wives-Cheating Wife story in the Letters category. It got bombed immediately. The first time I checked it, the score was like 2.83. Since then it's risen to 3.54, which is my lowest score ever. I thought it would do better. But it's had relatively high views for a Letters-category story, and it's picked up some favorites and a few good comments (along with a few who want the wife to suffer). But now I'm wondering if I should have redone it and just put it in LW, where it would have 10 times the readers.

I've had an interesting experience just publishing what is basically a Loving Wives-Cheating Wife story in the Letters category. It got bombed immediately. The first time I checked it, the score was like 2.83. Since then it's risen to 3.54, which is my lowest score ever. I thought it would do better. But it's had relatively high views for a Letters-category story, and it's picked up some favorites and a few good comments (along with a few who want the wife to suffer). But now I'm wondering if I should have redone it and just put it in LW, where it would have 10 times the readers.
As I’ve said elsewhere. LW has lots of reads but scores and feedback can be brutal. I’m thinking group or erotic couplings going forward. I’ll just really miss trolling the trolls. Incest is the easiest category.

do a search on the tag Halloween 2022. Look at the reads in LW vs other categories. Then check the scores.

As I’ve said elsewhere. LW has lots of reads but scores and feedback can be brutal. I’m thinking group or erotic couplings going forward. I’ll just really miss trolling the trolls. Incest is the easiest category.

do a search on the tag Halloween 2022. Look at the reads in LW vs other categories. Then check the scores.

You might try Exhibitionist/Voyeur. I've written some stories of this type in that category and they've done very well, with good scores and not too many troll-like comments.

The point, as always is that these keyboard warriors, who are so brave typing their bile and hatred. Even when they have a pseudonym to hide behind, still havent got the balls to stand behind their words, and so coward like post anonymously.
If you have something to say, at least own it, else - shut the fuck up.
Note this is NOT aimed at any of the posters here - since you all are posting under your screen names - this is purely levelled at the anonymous posters out ther.

And even though i NEVER thoght i'd read myself writing this, and as much as i think they are a complete turd and waste of blood and flesh, at least whackdoodle, when they post their shite - have the front to sign it. If they can do it, how much lower on the food chain does that make all these anonymous posters?

The point, as always is that these keyboard warriors, who are so brave typing their bile and hatred. Even when they have a pseudonym to hide behind, still havent got the balls to stand behind their words, and so coward like post anonymously.
If you have something to say, at least own it, else - shut the fuck up.
Note this is NOT aimed at any of the posters here - since you all are posting under your screen names - this is purely levelled at the anonymous posters out ther.

And even though i NEVER thoght i'd read myself writing this, and as much as i think they are a complete turd and waste of blood and flesh, at least whackdoodle, when they post their shite - have the front to sign it. If they can do it, how much lower on the food chain does that make all these anonymous posters?
There are some anonymous readers out there even in LW who appreciate the stories without shitting on them.

I received this comment on my latest LW story "LIFESTYLE Ch. 14 - KEEPING SCORE" (1-bombed by so many turds from here):

Anonymous 3 hours ago:
"I liked it.
As we get older, life gets in the way of erections and orgasms. I liked that they were comfortable with each other enough to accept that it won’t always happen and when it does, sometimes we don’t cum.
I enjoyed that you kept the relationships real: kids, sore knees, not really being in the mood, so on and so forth.

5 stars."

That story has RISEN to 2.24 with 85 votes. It started out at 1.58 yesterday, the first morning with 19 votes. So, I have attracted some very dedicated turds getting up so early to 1-bomb it! (Or they're sleep deprived and have mental issues.) But they must be decomposing as the real readers weigh in.

There are some anonymous readers out there even in LW who appreciate the stories without shitting on them.

I received this comment on my latest LW story "LIFESTYLE Ch. 14 - KEEPING SCORE" (1-bombed by so many turds from here):

Anonymous 3 hours ago:
"I liked it.
As we get older, life gets in the way of erections and orgasms. I liked that they were comfortable with each other enough to accept that it won’t always happen and when it does, sometimes we don’t cum.
I enjoyed that you kept the relationships real: kids, sore knees, not really being in the mood, so on and so forth.

5 stars."

That story has RISEN to 2.24 with 85 votes. It started out at 1.58 yesterday, the first morning with 19 votes. So, I have attracted some very dedicated turds getting up so early to 1-bomb it! (Or they're sleep deprived and have mental issues.) But they must be decomposing as the real readers weigh in.
I get that although i never really understood why anyone would want to post anonymously. But my point was not about that, but about those who are complete and utter assholes, hiding not only behind their screen names here, but also behind the second level of anonymity.

they are cowards plain and simple.
weak minded, weak kneed, dickless, gutless, i wont say pussies because that would be insulting to women.

It's a bit disconcerting that one of them followed you onto this forum. Of course, they can't touch you physically, but it does have a whiff of mobster threat in it. "We know where you live."

At least real mobsters have money at stake. For these other guys, it's purely dysfunctional drama for its own sake.

It's a bit disconcerting that one of them followed you onto this forum. Of course, they can't touch you physically, but it does have a whiff of mobster threat in it. "We know where you live."

At least real mobsters have money at stake. For these other guys, it's purely dysfunctional drama for its own sake.
Ahh,... whatever drug they need to get through the day.

It's like the old saying "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one." So, their 1-bomb ratings are as meanful as a turd.

From that comment I gathered they followed me here first then commented when they saw I posted an LW story.
Its all perspective, when you're someone who has gone through some real life nastiness as some of us have, some faceless hyena saying "sic em'" to other hyenas in terms of bombing a bunch of stories doesn't carry much weight.

In the end, they defeat themselves because they're frothing over the story and I'm laughing at them, then calling them out here.

I wrote one story for LW; I'll probably never do it again.

It wasn't even REALLY a "LOVING" wife story.

But boy did it draw a mixed reaction 😆.

Lovecraft is aware of this; we had a bit of a dispute over. We worked it out like men and moved on.

I write another story about a couple that picked up others for sex; stingers really as opposed to whole LW concept.

That I put in Group Sex, even though technically it wasn't really GROUP sex.

But it faired much better than it would have in LW 😆.

Back