It took two hours for my LW story to prove me right.

Commenter has a point: It reminds me of an interview John Wayne, Nee Marion Morrison, saying that that he created his tough-guy persona because of his parents giving him a girl's name.
Yeah, a lot of actors did that: Rip Torn, Marylin Monroe, Vin Diesel, Helen Mirrem to name a few. It's a common thing for some, especially in a profession like acting.

Have you ever met a girl with the name Hunter? Maybe I'm on the strange side but I don't automatically tag it as a male name. And the first girl I met named Hunter was far from being screwed up and confused. She was a beautiful, intelligent member of the female gender. I think it is a cool name whether used for a male or female.

But I understand the reasoning behind your comment. A character in one of my other stories is named Caroll and it does cause him some angst and causes him to abandon the use of the name while growing up. Later though he realizes how individualistic and unique that name is and uses it with pride.

That said, in the context of the story the commenter said, "...No wonder she does stupid shit, been in a constant state of confusion her entire life." which isn't indicative of just pointing out someone confused about a name, but shows a visceral hated for the main female in the storyline. Questioning the use of a name I understand. I also understand what and why the commenter said what they said. I can agree with the former, but give a "FFS!" :rolleyes: to the latter.

Comshaw

Last edited:
Yeah, no doubt the LW category can prove to be a harsh mistress, as I found with the first several chapters of my novel. But if you can weather the hurricane, it can be well worth the effort. My next few chapters return to LW before going SciFi/Urban Fantasy till the last few chapters.

Yeah, no doubt the LW category can prove to be a harsh mistress, as I found with the first several chapters of my novel. But if you can weather the hurricane, it can be well worth the effort. My next few chapters return to LW before going SciFi/Urban Fantasy till the last few chapters.
I think once a story falls off the new list and the trolls fixate on the next wave of material for them to spew hate about or glorify the hate in the case of BTB stories, the story will then see some better votes and comments from the saner factions there and the score can creep up as long the story remains under the radar.

I think once a story falls off the new list and the trolls fixate on the next wave of material for them to spew hate about or glorify the hate in the case of BTB stories, the story will then see some better votes and comments from the saner factions there and the score can creep up as long the story remains under the radar.
That is also very true. Though as I witnessed this week, publishing a new chapter in troll territory can draw them back to your prior submissions, even when they were published months or years ago.

Commenter has a point: It reminds me of an interview John Wayne, Nee Marion Morrison, saying that that he created his tough-guy persona because of his parents giving him a girl's name.
A Boy Named Sue. "So I give you that name, and I said goodbye. And I knew you'd have to get tough or die. It's that name that helped to make you strong,"

I named my son Christopher, so just Chris as we usually call him.

P.S.: The YouTube video didn't appear right away; then it did. Just another glitch.

Like A Boy Named Sue. "So I give you that name, and I said goodbye. And I knew you'd have to get tough or die. It's that name that helped to make you strong,"

I named my son Christopher, so just Chris as we usually call him.
There was a pretty bad Made for TV movie based on that song.

There was a pretty bad Made for TV movie based on that song.
Yes, I just looked it up. It's about a female to male transgender person. Ridiculous to use that as a title.

Just to digress a bit (always a pleasure): When I was researching my one transgender story, I found that many, if not the majority of transgender people do not have reassignment surgery. It's expensive, painful, and many of them are apparently content with their existing situation. I don't have data comparing females to males versus males to females (including which type is more common), but I guess it's out there somewhere.

Yes, I just looked it up. It's about a female to male transgender person. Ridiculous to use that as a title.

Just to digress a bit (always a pleasure): When I was researching my one transgender story, I found that many, if not the majority of transgender people do not have reassignment surgery. It's expensive, painful, and many of them are apparently content with their existing situation. I don't have data comparing females to males versus males to females (including which type is more common), but I guess it's out there somewhere.
Okay, my mistake. I was thinking of an old country song made into a bad movie. The one I had in mind was coward of the county.
As for the off topic surgery, I think another reason is that as convinced as they feel they are, there is still the powerful realization that there is no coming back from it.
I know if I say this I'll get roasted for it, but there is a lot, and I mean a lot, of regret in those that did it. Its not the cool awesome harmless thing certain media and political groups make it out to be. Matt Walsh has a great documentary "what is a woman" that is really eye opening in the reality vs narrative. Not saying there aren't people who are happy they did it, and it was what they needed to do to feel okay in their own skin, but its a serious thing, not the fad its being made into by places like reddit and other platforms.

My motto in life is if it feels good do it, as long as you're not hurting anyone or yourself. This can turn into some serious self harm if its not what you're truly meant to do.

Okay, my mistake. I was thinking of an old country song made into a bad movie. The one I had in mind was coward of the county.
As for the off topic surgery, I think another reason is that as convinced as they feel they are, there is still the powerful realization that there is no coming back from it.
I know if I say this I'll get roasted for it, but there is a lot, and I mean a lot, of regret in those that did it. Its not the cool awesome harmless thing certain media and political groups make it out to be. Matt Walsh has a great documentary "what is a woman" that is really eye opening in the reality vs narrative. Not saying there aren't people who are happy they did it, and it was what they needed to do to feel okay in their own skin, but its a serious thing, not the fad its being made into by places like reddit and other platforms.

My motto in life is if it feels good do it, as long as you're not hurting anyone or yourself. This can turn into some serious self harm if its not what you're truly meant to do.
Well, there indeed was A Boy Named Sue movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0297034/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

I don't think I was trying to make a specific point with my transgender story, although I was surprised that it was my highest-rated story ever, I believe. The transgender person in that has not had surgery. She never explains why (I used "she" because that is the pronoun she prefers), although it's implied - more than implied, it seems obvious - that she is content with the choices she has made.

Well, there indeed was A Boy Named Sue movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0297034/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

I don't think I was trying to make a specific point with my transgender story, although I was surprised that it was my highest-rated story ever, I believe. The transgender person in that has not had surgery. She never explains why (I used "she" because that is the pronoun she prefers), although it's implied - more than implied, it seems obvious - that she is content with the choices she has made.
I wasn't saying the movie didn't exist, in my mind I thought there was a boy named sue movie based on the actual song back in I imagine the late 70's 80's but I couldn't find anything about to, so must not have happened. I never saw the one you linked. Interesting that its 20+ years old and dealing with something modern society thinks they created...so pretty much like everything else, they have nothing new to share LOL

I wasn't saying the movie didn't exist, in my mind I thought there was a boy named sue movie based on the actual song back in I imagine the late 70's 80's but I couldn't find anything about to, so must not have happened. I never saw the one you linked. Interesting that its 20+ years old and dealing with something modern society thinks they created...so pretty much like everything else, they have nothing new to share LOL
I've never heard of the 2000 movie either. There was yet another movie with the same title in 2014. I can't find an earlier film on IMDB, but they may miss a few.

There probably have been transgender people for millennia, but the cultural context - the time and place - makes a difference. If a society is strict enough, people themselves probably can't accept whatever sexual inclinations they may have.

I imagine some transgender people do have regrets. Every oneway road has. But transgenders have been with us for ages. Some Native Americans recognized up to five genders: Male, female, transgender, Two Spirit female, and Two Spirit male. Some Inuit would raise some of their male children as female and allow them to choose which they wanted to be when they got old enough.

I totally agree with your last statement. I've said the same many times, especially in discussions about religion. As long as no one else is getting hurt, it is not my place to insist what a person does is wrong. I'll live my life and allow them to live their way. As far as I'm concerned, we need to give exactly what we demand.

Comshaw

Bit of a long post, but consider it in the sense of what it is, research. Instead of graphs and numbers and endless talk of scores etc. I like to roll my sleeves up, get down in the trenches and see what's what. Having said that,

My LW story went live this morning, and I'll start by saying-and this is important as you'll see-I have not been subtle in my disdain and contempt for factions of that readership. Note I say factions not everyone, and it mostly aimed at BTB crowd. But we have discussed other things too, so let me share with the class a few things that this proves before in my next post I get to the main thing this achieved.

1-Story is a hotwife/her cuck husband who run a business, they're desperate for contract think they have it until they find out the person who has say in signing it is someone the husband back stabbed royally and almost ruined his career years ago. Its LW so you know the wife uses what she has to get the deal done, and the husband has to watch. So it falls into the cuck category, but throughout the story I reference how despite his protests, he always ends up looking for sex from her not long after her latest encounter, so he has the love/hate thing going a lot of the readers do I imagine.

2-the comments of course(14 early on) are mostly as nasty as you would imagine. Several were along the lines of keep this stuff out of LW. So...a story of a adventurous wife and her husband don't belong in a category designed for extra marital sex? Proves the point the pinheads are trying to force the category to mold to their preference

3-Back to point 2 the one purely positive comment stated it might have been better off in fetish. This proves what myself and some others have been saying, that the category has become such a minefield they're better off taking it to a general category rather than the one it truly fits in

4-Not so much about my story, but general proof of what populates the site-at least in the sense they're 'first in' and hitting it hard. I took a quick glance down the new stories in LW just about everything under a 3 many under a 2, only a couple over four. Those two had something in common. The tag lines.

"A man explains his angst at a group therapy meeting." A bunch of men get together and bash their wives and whine to each other gets a 4+ wonder why?

"Husband tries to tell his wife but she wouldn't listen." Obviously this one is a keeper because there's a real man husband here not being a simp and who whore wife-aren't they all?-won't listen. That gets the feels there.

Another one is wife chooses boss over husband....long story short the pattern here is if the wife is shown to be a complete bitch and the husband does not approve at all, this is what works, at least to the lunatics.

5-I admit this story was submitted to troll, but not so much the readers, next post explains motivation other than let's see if I'm right about some things. What I wanted to do is see if they could stop foaming at the mouth long enough to realize I'm not sanitizing or glorifying the wife at all. All three characters in this story are crappy people in their own way. The story-despite having what I feel a pretty good sex scene-is not meant to be erotic as much as an example of just how shitty people can be. This comment is the one who hit it perfectly, no surprise, this reader has followed me for years and we talk shop from time to time.

Very well written as you always do. I might suggest that this is more in the Fetish category? Other than that, twisted and dark and painful. All Hallmarks of your touch sir! 😂. Thank you for writing. Sincerely,Payenbrant

Again even with sex, this story was meant to be a bleak stark look at shitty people. Two faced back stabbing husband, bitchy wife who does as she pleases, and the kind of man who'd fuck a man's wife for revenge for fucking him over. No winners here, just losers. If more comments were about how nasty they all were, I'd think some got the point, but instead its all mindless spew....but the best one?

Next post.

Now, the reveal of why I did this. I wanted to prove there is a troll here, but not a troll like I can be a troll. The kind that says nothing here, or acts supportive or non confrontational, then runs to the comments section and trashes anonymously. This troll hates what I say about the precious pit they enjoy so much-because they are a big advocate of the worst LW has to offer, more than any decent efforts there-but won't reply to any of my posts.

So I said, okay, I'll give them what they've been waiting for, and it didn't take long.

Anonymousabout 6 hours ago
Lovecraft68 is, perhaps, the nastiest troll on Literotica. Go over to the Author's hangout and see his opinion of Loving Wives readers and writers. He is constantly railing against LW writers and readers, calling everyone here "incels," trying to get the site to run everyone off and prevent them from reading commenting or writing. The nastiest rat in the shit house, that's Lovecraft68. I suggest that readers give him all the respect he gives others: one star and a fuck you, bitch.

Okay, let's pick this apart. Am I the nastiest troll here? Occasionally. But I am a self admitted troll, and I have said everything I have to say here on this board under this name. I give people the chance to reply to me here, send a PM or be able to confront me as much as you can on a forum.

But let's look at my friend here. Calling me names, telling everyone about all the awful things I say about their category-again, all said here and 'to your face' but leaving out the fact my snark is directed at a faction, not the entirety of the category.

Telling people to come here and see what I posted-they are welcome to, I never delete a post-and pretty much sic them on me. Telling them to bomb me etc....

And done as.....anonymous.

Yeah, the final point to prove. That these big men these nasty little hyenas don't have the stones to comment under a username which is still anonymous because this isn't my name, and Melissa's last name isn't baby, and Millie's last name isn't Dynamite, we have no idea who the real person is behind a pen name

But even that's too much of a risk. Why? A cowardice, but B...look at what they're doing. They're egging people on to come harass me here, pushing them to troll and bomb my stories. But they would never want their precious stories bombed because they can't handle the nastiness they want to dish out.

A lot of people here stay quiet because they don't want to draw the trolls from the forum, they don't want to see their H's go away. They take the scores so seriously, they even bite their tongues when people on here have been outright disgusting in the past. For a score on a free story site.

But okay, we're all different, I understand, and if the people who do that in turn don't bother anyone, fine. But if you're going to be a troll., own it.

Understand what I did here. I threw a story away. Its 6 pages, its a decent story with some work put into it. And I tossed it to the wolves to prove some points, draw out a forum troll, and also prove I'm not blowing smoke when I say scores and bombs and crappy comments mean shit to me.

Oh also note that I'm a rat in the shithouse, so I guess this person doesn't have a lot of regard for the rest of you either. Well, I may be a troll, and a nasty one, but difference here big man-other than there's always a method to my madness- is one of us can do it and deal with the backlash, one of us is the perfect example of the loud mouthed keyboard warrior incel, the perfect example of the worst your precious category has to offer.

Thank you so much for playing.

In closing. Let me continue to prove I'm better than you, because I know who you are, but won't mention your name. I won't sic people on you, this can just be me knowing how its going to kill you that you can't reply to this.

Am I kidding about knowing who you are?

Hint-no one bother searching for this, its not from a story posted here, it's published somewhere else. But this is their idea of BDSM.

He finally asked her for a blowjob. She told him she had no idea how to do that and wasn’t going to do it. Two seconds later, she was lying on the floor with fat lip leaking blood. He grabbed her hair and tried to stuff his cock into her mouth, and when she refused, he slapped her face several times until she opened up, and he shoved his cock in.

This person was posting away in the Pink Orchid contest thread yelling "yay girl power' and this is what they do when not playing white knight.

Wear that proudly
If "a little louder for those in the back" was a thread, this is it.

Transwomen outnumber transmen, but transmen just live their lives, and are least likely to make a life around being trans. Transmen are least likely to get SRS. The majority of transwomen don't get SRS because of those things, and the upkeep of it, and risk . I actually had the chance to hook up with a trans with it done, but she flaked out, ghosted me, or my friend talked her out of it. I'm still kinda curious, despite the pictures I've seen. This what I know... but could be old info.

Transwomen outnumber transmen, but transmen just live their lives, and are least likely to make a life around being trans. Transmen are least likely to get SRS. The majority of transwomen don't get SRS because of those things, and the upkeep of it, and risk . I actually had the chance to hook up with a trans with it done, but she flaked out, ghosted me, or my friend talked her out of it. I'm still kinda curious, despite the pictures I've seen. This what I know... but could be old info.
Okay, SRS is sex reassignment surgery, not supplemental restraint system. (That has to do with seat belts, not bondage.) These abbreviations start to wear me down. Just to be clear (this is my fault) transwomen are male to female while transmen are female to male? In any case, we're talking about around 1.5% of the population? Anyway, the surgery for either one is major, it seems.

It also gets complicated because "cross-dressing" is not the same as being transgender. Notice that Lit puts them in the same category anyway. Another site makes the distinction.

Okay, SRS is sex reassignment surgery, not supplemental restraint system. (That has to do with seat belts, not bondage.) These abbreviations start to wear me down. Just to be clear (this is my fault) transwomen are male to female while transmen are female to male? In any case, we're talking about around 1.5% of the population? Anyway, the surgery for either one is major, it seems.

It also gets complicated because "cross-dressing" is not the same as being transgender. Notice that Lit puts them in the same category anyway. Another site makes the distinction.
Correct on srs, correct on which is which. Yes it's major surgery, and I wasn't even sure if [don't remember the right word] dickoplasty was a thing, it is, and from what I learned, it works as well as Beetle Bailey; lays there and sometimes takes a piss.

Crossdressing isn't the same, but... well... I can't right explain why they share a section, other than forced fem stories connecting the two. Maybe it's the transvestite thing?

Funny story on SRS- the seatbelt system. I took auto repair in college, and SRS I suspect wasn't widely "advertised" in cars, and the way the font was written, a few students was trying to figure out why a particular car(some japanese car) had SR5 badging on the inside- SR5 is an offroad trim for Toyota trucks. The teacher had to tell them it was an "S" for the seatbelts, not a 5.

Correct on srs, correct on which is which. Yes it's major surgery, and I wasn't even sure if [don't remember the right word] dickoplasty was a thing, it is, and from what I learned, it works as well as Beetle Bailey; lays there and sometimes takes a piss.

Crossdressing isn't the same, but... well... I can't right explain why they share a section, other than forced fem stories connecting the two. Maybe it's the transvestite thing?

Funny story on SRS- the seatbelt system. I took auto repair in college, and SRS I suspect wasn't widely "advertised" in cars, and the way the font was written, a few students was trying to figure out why a particular car(some japanese car) had SR5 badging on the inside- SR5 is an offroad trim for Toyota trucks. The teacher had to tell them it was an "S" for the seatbelts, not a 5.
I guess that "transvestite" is the same as cross-dresser? The ones who get the most publicity seem to be gay males, although I've heard of heterosexual ones. (The schlock director Ed Wood claimed to be one of those.) Female cross-dressers - well, I've heard less about them. I suppose it's all more about the clothes than in transgenderism.

Without much evidence to back me up, it seems that transgender people may have various sexual orientations. That's a bigger topic than I want to get into here, and I leave that to those who have more knowledge.

I don't want to digress too much, but I know something about cars but not much about seat belts. My dad's 1964 Chevrolet had two lap belts in the front, and my grandfather's 1958 Oldsmobile had nothing. A good idea not to hit anything with those set-ups.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-f...f5f277993ce7004aec49dcc0e5657747&searchtype=0

What always confused me about transvestites, and I dont man Transgender but simply men that wish to dress up as women, is why , if a white person wearing cornrowns or dreads gets accused of cultural appropriation, does a man wearing female clothes not get accused of 'gender appropriation?'
again - stress I am not talking about transexuals but just transvestites?

I guess that "transvestite" is the same as cross-dresser? The ones who get the most publicity seem to be gay males, although I've heard of heterosexual ones. (The schlock director Ed Wood claimed to be one of those.) Female cross-dressers - well, I've heard less about them. I suppose it's all more about the clothes than in transgenderism.

Without much evidence to back me up, it seems that transgender people may have various sexual orientations. That's a bigger topic than I want to get into here, and I leave that to those who have more knowledge.

I don't want to digress too much, but I know something about cars but not much about seat belts. My dad's 1964 Chevrolet had two lap belts in the front, and my grandfather's 1958 Oldsmobile had nothing. A good idea not to hit anything with those set-ups.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-f...f5f277993ce7004aec49dcc0e5657747&searchtype=0
Transvestites do it for sexual gratufication, and such. At this point it seems like the line has thinned these days on the difference. Orientation has nothinh to do with gender, is the simple explination of that- the transgender and being nombinary thing baffles me, though. It's like wanting Mr. Fantastics and The Things powers, at the same time.

Transvestites do it for sexual gratufication, and such. At this point it seems like the line has thinned these days on the difference. Orientation has nothinh to do with gender, is the simple explination of that- the transgender and being nombinary thing baffles me, though. It's like wanting Mr. Fantastics and The Things powers, at the same time.
I admit I don't understand every possible gender and orientation identity. I would think non-binary is pretty close to bi-sexual, but I'm surely wrong. Now somebody is going to tell me exactly how I am wrong.

P.S.: I think non-binary means that the person does not identify with any gender, or just not with the usual two?

Last edited:
I admit I don't understand every possible gender and orientation identity. I would think non-binary is pretty close to bi-sexual, but I'm surely wrong. Now somebody is going to tell me exactly how I am wrong.

P.S.: I think non-binary means that the person does not identify with any gender, or just not with the usual two?
Non-binary is, yes, someone who doesn't identify as male or female. And in terms of bisexuality (which is more often called pansexuality by the kids these days, although that's sometimes in dispute), that's not necessarily true. Whil a lot of NB people are pan, some of them are male- or female-attracted only, and some (along with some male and female folks that are cis or trans) are asexual (ace) or sometimes aromantic asexuals (aro aces), meaning that they either are uninterested in sex but like having romantic partners in the former case and have no interest in any of it in the latter. I'm sure there's a shit-ton of stuff I'm missing here, but that's a decent place to start, I think.

Non-binary is, yes, someone who doesn't identify as male or female. And in terms of bisexuality (which is more often called pansexuality by the kids these days, although that's sometimes in dispute), that's not necessarily true. Whil a lot of NB people are pan, some of them are male- or female-attracted only, and some (along with some male and female folks that are cis or trans) are asexual (ace) or sometimes aromantic asexuals (aro aces), meaning that they either are uninterested in sex but like having romantic partners in the former case and have no interest in any of it in the latter. I'm sure there's a shit-ton of stuff I'm missing here, but that's a decent place to start, I think.
I was correct in that somebody would tell me the answer. You do realize that in 1940 no one would know what you were talking about. :unsure:

I was correct in that somebody would tell me the answer. You do realize that in 1940 no one would know what you were talking about. :unsure:
Sure. That doesn't invalidate any of what I was saying. Shit, they didn't even know DNA existed in the 40s. Doesn't mean it didn't.

I made my first foree into LW today with a cuckold husband watches his wife have sex offering and of course instantly found out first hand what you'll all know.... that the comments are hilariously OTT!

I have been laughing all day at how people who pertain to hate cuckold stories can't seem to get enough of looking at them even when in the subject I made it clear it was a cuck husband watching his wife cheat, and put a big bold 'Warning' before the actual story text alerting to the fact too.

The speculation on my own sexual orientation and/or inadequacies have been the most fun though, firstly because they just assume I'm married which im not, and mostly because these commenters can't seem to distinguish between reality and fiction, despite me splashing all over the story that it's purely made up for the entertainment of readers who are into the subject.

If you want an education in what my brother calls "Internet muscles" then LW is the way to go, because the amount of people all trying to sound tough when in reality they'd never dare say it to your face is unending it seems...

The BTB is not only veinile and vicious, they are unrelentingly vindictive. If you offend them, they will follow you to the ends of the earth to punish you with one bombs and nasty comments.

Back