It took two hours for my LW story to prove me right.

I made my first foree into LW today with a cuckold husband watches his wife have sex offering and of course instantly found out first hand what you'll all know.... that the comments are hilariously OTT!

I have been laughing all day at how people who pertain to hate cuckold stories can't seem to get enough of looking at them even when in the subject I made it clear it was a cuck husband watching his wife cheat, and put a big bold 'Warning' before the actual story text alerting to the fact too.

The speculation on my own sexual orientation and/or inadequacies have been the most fun though, firstly because they just assume I'm married which im not, and mostly because these commenters can't seem to distinguish between reality and fiction, despite me splashing all over the story that it's purely made up for the entertainment of readers who are into the subject.

If you want an education in what my brother calls "Internet muscles" then LW is the way to go, because the amount of people all trying to sound tough when in reality they'd never dare say it to your face is unending it seems...
I have an LW story, ‘You only think you are in control’. I admit I wrote it to troll the trolls, but still it’s got over 300 comments. Worth a read if you want a laugh.

I have an LW story, ‘You only think you are in control’. I admit I wrote it to troll the trolls, but still it’s got over 300 comments. Worth a read if you want a laugh.
I think that's a large part of the "troll" problem on LW. Folks writing stories to purposely troll the trolls.

Back