When did you know that you are a cocksucker?

Penguy

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Posts
118
I played around here and there, usually with my wife and other friends for the last 20 years. It wasn't until recently that I realized I prefer just to be a cocksucker more than anything else.
 
I started about 7 years ago, and admitted to myself that I liked it almost right away.
I have told a few people and am comfortable with ti
 
I knew pretty early that I was attracted to men and I was a young teen when I had my first gay experience at summer camp. I found that I enjoyed cocksucking, especially being able to taste a man's cum. There was a real sense of oneness to swallow my partner's load and I have always enjoyed pleasing a man that way. I was at peace about being gay in my teens and I found that oral sex was an easy, relaxing way to enjoy sex. I realized I was a bottom by my 20s and cocksucking was a way to get my partner excited before he took me from behind. Of course, that doesn't mean that oral isn't a pleasure in its own right. It's so pleasant to slowly work a man up by tenderly caressing his cockhead with my lips before going down on him.
 
Never thought of myself as gay. Always preferred girls but I do love a stiff cock in my mouth. Love it when you feel that little tremor and just know he is going to flood your mouth with hot cum. Never much interest in anal - bottom or top but sure do love to suck.
 
For as long as I can remember I have had the desire to suck cock. But it wasn't until I was in my mid twenties that that I did suck my first real cock. My first thought when I put my mouth on his cock was how good it felt in my mouth and my second thought was, I know I'm going to do this again. That's when I knew I was a cocksucker.
 
First knew

I met a pretty sissy; she was riding my cock and her cute dick was flopping. It was so sweet; I just had to kiss it. Sissy seemed sorta surprised, but liked it. I says to myself, "guess you are bi." LOL
 
My first

Blew my first guy after he sucked me off while my wife fucked him with a strap on at a sex party.
 
That sounds like a busy night...
I was in my mid-fifties when I began craving male on male sex. For years I read and watched bi and gay porn, jacked off daily, ate all my cum, fucked my ass with a dildo, and searched for a man to blow.

I was in my 60's when I could not stand the craving anymore and went to a gay club. Still married, but I really like giving good blow jobs to men and draining their balls of thick gooey sperm. Love the taste as it shoots into my mouth.

Still married, no one knows except the 18 men who have ejaculated their loads in my hungry cock sucking mouth. I know I am queer now and I like it very much, it's my business and makes me happy giving oral pleasure to men.
 
I sucked a few times in college and considered myself bi. I have played around a couple of times for a few years then met someone at the abs and had fwb that I would go and suck. Been married for 30 years and have only recently admitted that I would really rather suck dicks exclusively. So I'm a cocksucker!
 
About 8-9 years ago a g/f coerced me into sucking cock. We had a 3some with an ex of her's. I tried to convince myself that I was just doing it for her. After she moved away he called one day and asked if I was still interested in sucking his dick. After a few moments of thought, I realized that I was still interested. Guess that makes me bi?
Fast forward to current times. She is long gone, he still stops by once or twice a month to get his dick sucked. I should be swallowing a load of cum in about an hour.
 
Still waiting to find my first cock. Think about it constantly now.
 
Still waiting to find my first cock. Think about it constantly now.

Same here. Although my luck might be about to change. Been chatting with a nice young man who answered a CL ad I posted. Been chatting via email for a few weeks and both looking to arrange an initial meeting in a public place to see if there is a connection. If there is then my luck is about to change. He wants an older man and who am I to refuse a youngster! He is legal!
 
Been playing with guys off and since HS but love women and got married. Hooked up with a guy who worked in the same office complex.he would email me when he was horny. We'd meet for lunch and I would suck his cock but he never would suck mine. It didn't matter though every time he contacted me I would suck his cock and I loved it. Loved being his personal cocksucker.
 
Didn't get to suck the cock of my 1st male partner but I knew I wanted to try it. 2nd time with a guy, (current bf), I sucked his cock for a bit and enjoyed it. 3rd time I blew him after fucking his ass and he shot a load into my mouth. I knew then that I was a cocksucker and I love cum in my mouth or on me, we always share our cum.
 
I don't know yet due to very little experience, but my ass tingles and my mouth waters looking at cocks, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a cockslut someday.
 
The first time I put Brian's cock in my mouth while he was blowing me. It was fantastic and I knew I wanted to do it as often as I could.
 
I had an idea kinda early on. Back when I was younger than I care to mention, me and two friends would kinda mess around, not really knowing what we were doing, but we knew it felt good. I always had sort of a fascination with wearing womens underwear and my cum growing up, and I would sometimes masturbate thinking about those two friends. Fast forward to my late teens and I had a good friend come out, which kinda brought those thoughts and feelings to the forefront, and one drunken night I finally worked up the nerve to ask him if I could suck his dick.

It took me a while after that first time to reconcile with myself that I had, in fact, sucked a man's dick and ultimately enjoyed it. Once I made that peace with myself, I knew that being a cocksucker would forever be a part of who I am
 
I'd been a top for several years, and would let guys suck me off whenever the opportunity arose. Most of them wanted me to fuck them, too. I tried sucking one or two, out of curiosity. And there was one guy who really pushed me to try it. I did, but it was akward, uncomfortable and unpleasant.
Then I met a guy who was very seductive. He took his time, made sure I was relaxed and comfortable. We went to his apartment and talked, drank and laughed for hours. As we got tired, in the early hours of the morning, I took a shower and got into bed on the fold out couch. He showered, came out in a robe, turned off the lights and asked if I would like a massage. I said yes, so next thing you know I was in bed with a naked man and his hard cock. It was a very sensual massage, and I was horny as hell. I felt I wanted to return the favor to him. When I rolled over to embrace him, his hard cock was just inches from my face. It seemed the most natural, perfect idea to take his cock in my mouth, to worship, devour and enjoy it. Which I did for hours. We enjoyed each other, sucking, kissing, fucking...the whole 9 yards...all night long. I lost my anal cherry that night, and he was the first man I ever kissed, too. It was a perfect night of sexual abandon. We enjoyed each other's masculine sexuality completely and totally. I learned a lot that night, and I feel like I'm a more complete man, and a complete sexual adult. I learned how to fully enjoy a man, not only by sucking and fucking him, but also giving myself to him and satisfying him by letting him fuck my ass. I'm versatile, and I love it.
I've been a cock sucker ever since. 69'ing followed by mutual fucking is my favorite.
I was 25 when I discovered I loved cock.
 
Last edited:
Cocksucker

First time I was very young it continued for about 3 years then I stopped always was curious so for my 40th birthday I gave myself 2 cocks at once at an abs. Happy birthday to be I'm in my 50's now and still do it from time to time.
 
Back
Top