my current fantasy, cum and squirt and everyone!

kinkybigirl89

Experienced
I can't stop thinking about being in the middle of a group of men and women, maybe I'm 69'ing another bi fem, or maybe I'm getting fucked by a man, or a woman with a strap on. The group cheers us on, masterbating themselves, until one by one, or a few at a time, I feel cum landing on my body. My tits, my ass, all over my pussy.........and the women, they all squirt on me, covering me in orgams.....

Of course, I want to suck all those cocks and pussies too.....what to do, what to do?

This is a hot idea.

You need to write it into a story for all to read!

Or chat with one of the many, many gifted writers here and have them ghost write it!

KC

I can't stop thinking about being in the middle of a group of men and women, maybe I'm 69'ing another bi fem, or maybe I'm getting fucked by a man, or a woman with a strap on. The group cheers us on, masterbating themselves, until one by one, or a few at a time, I feel cum landing on my body. My tits, my ass, all over my pussy.........and the women, they all squirt on me, covering me in orgams.....

Of course, I want to suck all those cocks and pussies too.....what to do, what to do?

Hot fantasy! I would enjoy cleaning you up. ;)

First

First you reach out. Take hold of someone by their scrotum and pull them closer. Once close, lick his cock. Of course, there's that outstanding beauty on your left, Full pouting breasts that you've only dreamed of. Go ahead, they're begging to be touched. But don't be shy. take her by the handful. Firmly. Let her know yo want her.

Be bold

I have fantasies about seeing my wife be the person you are fantasizing about. Getting fucked and nutted on by a group of guys from head to toe.

And I thought girls like you only existed in my dreams

That sounds hot, I would love to be part of that group

Sounds like a fun time, I'd like to watch and participate.

Last edited:
this is a very hot thought, one that I too have thought of....

Back