Fantasy vs Reality

t_h_seacrest

Ideas Ideas Ideas
Look, I know there are women out there with natural streaks or flair for dominance. But when it comes to the erotic side of things... are there really that many who honestly get off on having total sexual dominance over a man? Like she wears the strap-on all the time while keeping him in panties/skirt. I'm going to believe this is largely kinky submissive male sided fantasy. On the other hand, I review the years gone by and wonder if in some situations there were women who, if they were free to act on thoughts, might've taken total charge. Maybe not many. But I fantasize about a few taking different turns than they did. Like, what if it wasn't just imagination? Again, it's probably 99% fantasy, bearing nearly no relation to reality. Mostly existing in fiction. Then again I am open to adjusting perceptions. ????

Mmm. Food for thought. Fantasy should be the «black box»? We don’t go ‘there’, because we have some sense. Though we would like it to come true… if it works for both? And it does not harm anyone else..? On the other hand that situation might be a sign of an abusive relationship..? Mmm

Well, I am pretty sure this is not what you were thinking of but my girlfriend does have a strap on (organic!) that she uses all the time 😝 She is a transgender woman who is a pure top and I am her bottom. My sexual role is to service her whenever and however she wants. My pleasure is giving her pleasure.

Pretty much all of the woman I been with were total submissive. But there was one woman that tied me to the bed post using her stockings and had her way with me. She didn’t fuck me with a strap on but she did penetrate my ass with her fingers amongst everything else she did. Was fun but not something I have a fetish for.

Where the fantasy falls down in real life is that most women in partnerships with a man do want him to pull his weight in every non-sexual way. "I've had children, already, I don't need another one!"

I'd imagine it must be difficult living a female-led TPE relationship with the guy contributing nothing in terms of salary, housework etc.

My wife likes to think of herself as the Domme in ours but that doesn't mean I'm a dependent, useless sex toy. I pull in way more than 50% of the domestic slack (laundry, bins, cleaning, petcare, driving, most of the cooking, financial contribution etc) and don't act submissive at all outside the bedroom.

Where the fantasy falls down in real life is that most women in partnerships with a man do want him to pull his weight in every non-sexual way. "I've had children, already, I don't need another one!"

I'd imagine it must be difficult living a female-led TPE relationship with the guy contributing nothing in terms of salary, housework etc.

My wife likes to think of herself as the Domme in ours but that doesn't mean I'm a dependent, useless sex toy. I pull in way more than 50% of the domestic slack (laundry, bins, cleaning, petcare, driving, most of the cooking, financial contribution etc) and don't act submissive at all outside the bedroom.
Me too. Except in the bedroom, I am not submissive at all with my girlfriend. If anything she defers to me and I have to push her to assert herself sometimes. Not in bed though!

I'm thinking of comedy as corollary. Fun to watch (or come up with ideas/write), but seems like what is funny to watch on screen would not be so funny in a reality. And when it comes to what I find exciting to imagine/write, if I really give it sober thought, probably would not care for the reality. Strange (or not, as a given case may be). :unsure:

My fantasies are fairly vanilla (especially when I read about other people's ahaha) so I guess I would be totally happy for all mine to come to reality 💪💪

Back