Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

speaking of always... it seems to me that I'm always procrastinating. I probably should have skimmed some more of my books tonight but I just didn't feel like it. it's rainy and shitty out and I think I may be coming down with that summer cold I keep tangentially hearing about.

speaking of always... it seems to me that I'm always procrastinating. I probably should have skimmed some more of my books tonight but I just didn't feel like it. it's rainy and shitty out and I think I may be coming down with that summer cold I keep tangentially hearing about.

awwwww honey...I'll make you soup

It's hot and humid here, but I've got the scratchy throat thing going on too. :( Mine is due to lack of sleep though I think. Take some vitamin C.

Cute pics.

I probably shouldn't have sent that email to the woman who's name shall never be mentioned.

It's not cool to string women that wish they could have what they can't along. Particularly when there once was a time when they could've probably had; had they been more aggressive in their pursuit.

perhaps you weren't aggressive enough in YOUR pursuit... poor girl...I'm sure if she reads this, she'll be kicking herself..

I'm glad I still have a fan!

I'm a fan.. I just lurk in your thread ~ it's hard to come up with something that hasn't already been said to you....

Welcome back! :)

And thank you for the writing ... it gave me a better understanding of what might go on in my Hubby's mind in those occasions.

As for the pictures ... :kiss:

:rose:

You have more than one. Some of us are more shy about posting. Love the writing and the pictures.

in all reality I do more lurking than posting for the very same reasons. thank you for making yourself know to me. I appreciate your admiration.

perhaps you weren't aggressive enough in YOUR pursuit... poor girl...I'm sure if she reads this, she'll be kicking herself..

I'm a fan.. I just lurk in your thread ~ it's hard to come up with something that hasn't already been said to you....

I really wasn't in pursuit. I was young and clueless.

inability to come up with something that hasn't already been said is another reason why I lurk also.

Welcome back! :)

And thank you for the writing ... it gave me a better understanding of what might go on in my Hubby's mind in those occasions.

As for the pictures ... :kiss:

thank you; however, my time is limited as I'm back to school and have a lot of reading to do.

as murky as it may be I'm glad I'm able to provide a window into the mind of your man.

I really wasn't in pursuit. I was young and clueless.

inability to come up with something that hasn't already been said is another reason why I lurk also.

Youth.. wasted on the young.

Yeah, but to send a PM... Say if I sent you one, would you really respond in kind?

I've always liked you... but.. what? right? lol....I admire your photography and your skills...whether it be you, or just any picture you take. You have such a talent...one I wish that I had. I see it...and then when I take it, it just isn't the same. And I don't mean of myself, of just anything.

Anyway, I love your photos...you, as a poster rock and that AV, is one that I have loved for years.

I agree it's a bit too much trimming, but I don't agree that the full monty --too trimmed or no-- could ever look bad on you.

I don't know. we'll see what Mrs. Y's reaction is once she gets home.

I am so going to do it.

I don't know how doing so never crossed my mind.

UPDATE: didn't turn out as intended. it'll have to wait one; maybe two weeks before I can attempt it again. Probably should have went ahead in having my wife help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back