Any curious, straight guys out there?

Hmm...

I must say, even I've enjoyed the pics.... I wonder if I should maybe post some of my own? *rae while wondering what the SO would think* Of course, she'll read this post soon enough and then the matter will be discussed, I'm sure.

Keldun_Rae said:
I must say, even I've enjoyed the pics.... I wonder if I should maybe post some of my own? *rae while wondering what the SO would think* Of course, she'll read this post soon enough and then the matter will be discussed, I'm sure.
i vote yea

Keldun_Rae said:
obiwan9962 said:
i vote yea

Go for it... I've enjoyed the pics so far...lol :eek:
I don't think you are brave enough to actually... :rolleyes:
I know you won't see me posting any pics of me on the web... :cool:
Don't need Greenpeace on my doorstep to save the whale..... :(
Or grossing the guys in here out too much... nuff said... :eek:

Pics

Keldun_Rae said:
Here's a start

Holy hell ya did it !!!!!
A bit shaky but not bad for first time with the camera I assume??? :rolleyes:

:kiss: Steg

PS... Have been reprimanded about the whale comment.... my opinion is exaggerated....

Last edited:
tiez said:
How about now obiwan? Can I have a reward yet?
well it is presentely 2330 hours
i just got home
seeing you waited this long
yes pet you may

Keldun_Rae said:
I do believe Stegral and I are both getting a bit excited here....

speak for yourself... excited, no... curious, yes... now if one of those pics showed it was attached to a guy with well kept long hair that would excite me.. ;)

Stegral said:
speak for yourself... excited, no... curious, yes... now if one of those pics showed it was attached to a guy with well kept long hair that would excite me.. ;)

Mine used to go half way down my back. Not anymore though... :( Sorry.

hi there

if your looking for a bi curious guy i'm your man, i'm straight but not that straight, i would love to get together!

hot

Back