H's Occasional Gallery

On the balcony (featured in this recollection).

cFfDWmO.jpg

Okay this is unfair. The nude/semi-naked sunbathers I run into do not look like you. 😣😥
You need to share your travel plans ahead of time and book me in the room next door.

Hey! If Numi is naked too I want the room on the other side!

Cheers

Okay this is unfair. The nude/semi-naked sunbathers I run into do not look like you. 😣😥
You need to share your travel plans ahead of time and book me in the room next door.

Just say the word Lizzie... :devil: And thank you!

Hey! If Numi is naked too I want the room on the other side!

Cheers

Of course she was! Well, perhaps not when taking the photo, but definitely at other times! It took considerable planning to ensure the balcony was clear, given the extent to which it was overlooked... :eek:

Of course she was! Well, perhaps not when taking the photo, but definitely at other times! It took considerable planning to ensure the balcony was clear, given the extent to which it was overlooked... :eek:

I appreciate the dedication you and Numi show to overcome all of the obstacles between your picture ideas and our 'artistic' enjoyment. "HUZZAH!" to the photographers!

Cheers

You sir need to post stuff... pictures. Hands, suits, legs.
Just post. Dammit.
You should call it once in a blue moon gallery.
:mad::mad:
.... *deep breath*....

You sir need to post stuff... pictures. Hands, suits, legs.
Just post. Dammit.
You should call it once in a blue moon gallery.
:mad::mad:
.... *deep breath*....

I will consult my photographer forthwith... :D. Watch this space, dear Lizzie, and I promise to post within the next month or two... :D

Mmm mmmm... I love the angle.
Just a touch of steel in the photo, a tantalizing tease. :devil::kiss:

While I wait for my talented photographer, here's one from our Sardinia trip:

I will endeavour to satisfy you more fully in due course... ;):devil:

Now that wasn't so hard was it?
Ofcourse I may be absolutely in error and it might have been very very hard indeed. Silver wears good on you...and the blue Sardinian sky... and the tan.
What I am trying to say is.... this is a good buffer and I wait for the full satisfaction. :devil:::D

Now that wasn't so hard was it?
Ofcourse I may be absolutely in error and it might have been very very hard indeed. Silver wears good on you...and the blue Sardinian sky... and the tan.
What I am trying to say is.... this is a good buffer and I wait for the full satisfaction. :devil:::D

Thank you, Lizzie, and watch this space. Patiently! ;):rose::kiss:

Okay, well...

I've lurked on this thread long enough... time to come out in the open.
Very nice thread! Lots of really nice stuff, Mr. H... lovely.
:rose:

Back