Family Friends

Just bumping to see if we can get some more stories that fit the thread topic.

Ive caught my cousins going at in their garage when i was
They stopped dead in their tracks and starred at me for a few minutes i couldnt stop staring at her tits but they just froze. I walked out and they finished up but her tits are still in my head!!!

Last edited:
Ive caught my cousins going at in their garage when i was
They stopped dead in their tracks and starred at me for a few minutes i couldnt stop staring at her tits but they just froze. I walked out and they finished up but her tits are still in my head!!!

Nice. Did you consider joining them or pursuing her at a later time?

I've always wanted be a "mother fucker" an this flirted with some of my friends mothers. I have fucked some of my moms friends tho

I've always wanted be a "mother fucker" an this flirted with some of my friends mothers. I have fucked some of my moms friends tho

I had both those fantasies when I was younger. Care to share details of some of those actual experiences?

I had both those fantasies when I was younger. Care to share details of some of those actual experiences?

Mom has two friends from Tennessee that come to the island every year, so she asked me to show them around so I took them to the beach and we flirted the entire day. Later that night the younger of the two made her move and fuck out side of the guest house. The next day while she was out the older told me she heard everything and I sound like I fucked her real good, so I asked if she want some and she said she can't cause she's married so I made a compromise. I'll just sit here and stoke my dick, (I like to be watched) next thing I know my dicks in her mouth, then I fucked the hell out of her

Follow up?

so ive been getting a lot of messages about how it happened. i guess i will give in ;)
so like i said i was over at my friends house. she has a pool. we had been swimming all day, and her dad had been doing work around the house all day. he is a sexy man, and def takes care of his body, and was working shirtless all day. def got me going. i knew he had been checking me out for years now, and i always enjoyed teasing him. i knew he was pretending not to watch me all day as i rubbed tanning oil on myself. anyway, cut to the end of the day. my friend wanted to take a shower before we lounged out on the couch the rest of the night watching movies. my friend takes the longest showers. like i kid u not, at least 45 min. her dad was in the garage working on his car. i reposition my bikini top to show a good amount of tit, grab a beer out of the fridge and go out to the garage. walked in and told him jokingly that if he was going to work on his car shirtless he needed a beer to fit the stereotype. he laughed and we started talking. i leaned over the other side of the engine to give him the perfect view of cleavage. once we really got his attention, i was like we need some music, put on the radio and started dancing at the hood of the car. put on my best i dont know about cars act (which isnt hard) and got him to come around to me to explain what something was. i slipped myself between him and the car and started grinding lightly. i felt him start to get hard and he was like what are u doing? just turned around, looked at him and was like whatever im doing i know u like it. no protests from him lol. we started kissing and he started feeling me up. he was kissing my neck when i whispered in his ear that i wanted him inside of me. thats all it took before he spun me, had his shorts and my bikini bottoms off and had me bent over the engine of the car. had a handful of my tit and a handful of my hair as he rammed himself inside of me. i was pinned between him and the car, pushing back with each of his thrusts. it was jut straight, raw, rough passionate sex. i started getting a little loud and he had to put his hand over my mouth to muffle my moans as i began to cum. pretty soon after he just held me hard against the car and i felt his cock pulsing inside me as he came inside me. all i got out of him after he came was an "oh fuck". he pulled out of me. i turned around and looked at him while sticking tow fingers up inside me and coming out with a nice big glob of cum. licked my fingers clean and just looked at him and told him how good he tasted. then dropped to my knees, grabbed his cock, licked it from the base to the head before taking it all in my mouth and sucking it clean, and sucking it hard so it popped out of my mouth. stood up, kissed him on the cheek, whispered thanks in his ear put on my bikini bottoms and went upstairs.

I have to chase down any folow up story..

Our son and daughter (they are a couple) have a shared boyfriend that they also share with us.

Bumping to see if anyone else has stories to share about sex with the friend of a family member.

I've had sex with one of my parents friends, kind of a reverse of the original query.

And I know for a fact that my adopted dad had sex with one of my friends not to long after we graduated.

I've had sex with one of my parents friends, kind of a reverse of the original query.

And I know for a fact that my adopted dad had sex with one of my friends not to long after we graduated.

Interesting stories to be told in a bit longer format to be sure. One sentence isn't enough.

Sounds like you come from a well-adjusted family, sexually speaking. Your experience with your parents’ friend isn’t so much the reverse of the original query as it is the perspective of the other participant in the scenario. Just as relevant and just as interesting in my book. Would love to hear details about the encounter(s).

Interesting stories to be told in a bit longer format to be sure. One sentence isn't enough.

Well the first is one of my parents best friends, she and her daughter have been living with them for about 2 years, ever since she left her asshole husband. I was planning to stay at my parents while my partner was traveling with her mother. My parents were out for a date night, they usually drive out to civilization and rent a hotel room and stay all night, so I was hanging out with their friend, we were drinking and the subject turned to her ex husband and she started getting upset, so I tried to cheer her up and got her to come out on the deck where the hot tub is at, I turned on some music and got her dancing for a little while then I suggested we use the hot tub, she said she didn't have a swimsuit, I told her "Neither do I!" while I was taking my clothes off, and we were both kind of tipsy so she said "Fuck it!" and got naked and got in the hot tub with me. We talked and drank some more, I talked her into letting me give her a back massage, when I finished doing that she leaned against me, I put my arm around her and we kissed. Things escalated at that point and we were making out, I was playing with her breasts and she had her finger inside me, then she said she hadn't been with anyone in a long time, so I got out of the hot tub, held my hand out to her, she took it and I led her back in the house and up to my parents bedroom (Her daughter was asleep in her room) and we spent the rest of the night making love until we fell asleep. She still lives with my parents, but I have my own place close by and she still visits me from time to time.

In the second case, I got a look in one of my adopted dad's password protected hard drives, it was plugged in and unlocked, and I saw one folder that had my friend Kara's name on it and opened it and there were about half a dozen videos of my dad and my friend fucking.

Sounds like you come from a well-adjusted family, sexually speaking. Your experience with your parents’ friend isn’t so much the reverse of the original query as it is the perspective of the other participant in the scenario. Just as relevant and just as interesting in my book. Would love to hear details about the encounter(s).

Details above XD My adopted family is very open about sex and sexuality, but when we still lived with my biological father it was the complete inverse, women enjoying sex was tantamount to heresy, I grew up being told that sex was something women had to endure in order to please their husband because that was the way "god" demanded it. I was expected to marry whomever my biological father chose for me, which was a problem because I'm gay, and when I came out my bio dad's side of the family acted like I'd just slaughtered a basket of puppies!

Well the first is one of my parents best friends, she and her daughter have been living with them for about 2 years, ever since she left her asshole husband. I was planning to stay at my parents while my partner was traveling with her mother. My parents were out for a date night, they usually drive out to civilization and rent a hotel room and stay all night, so I was hanging out with their friend, we were drinking and the subject turned to her ex husband and she started getting upset, so I tried to cheer her up and got her to come out on the deck where the hot tub is at, I turned on some music and got her dancing for a little while then I suggested we use the hot tub, she said she didn't have a swimsuit, I told her "Neither do I!" while I was taking my clothes off, and we were both kind of tipsy so she said "Fuck it!" and got naked and got in the hot tub with me. We talked and drank some more, I talked her into letting me give her a back massage, when I finished doing that she leaned against me, I put my arm around her and we kissed. Things escalated at that point and we were making out, I was playing with her breasts and she had her finger inside me, then she said she hadn't been with anyone in a long time, so I got out of the hot tub, held my hand out to her, she took it and I led her back in the house and up to my parents bedroom (Her daughter was asleep in her room) and we spent the rest of the night making love until we fell asleep. She still lives with my parents, but I have my own place close by and she still visits me from time to time.

In the second case, I got a look in one of my adopted dad's password protected hard drives, it was plugged in and unlocked, and I saw one folder that had my friend Kara's name on it and opened it and there were about half a dozen videos of my dad and my friend fucking.

Very hot stories. Thanks for sharing them. Glad you ended up with the sexually open family rather than the repressed/repressive one and that you and your parents’ friend still see each other.

Very hot stories. Thanks for sharing them. Glad you ended up with the sexually open family rather than the repressed/repressive one and that you and your parents’ friend still see each other.

She still lives with my parents, though their relationship is a bit different than it was back then.

Wandered past a big bay window....saw m y next door neighbors....older...but sexy....he had her on the table ....face buried....she saw me....motioned me to come in....i ran scared ....jacked off....and still wish I had went in.....they were swingers and wanted to share! Doh!

We regularly have sex with our son and daughter and their spouses as well as their adult children. We're all adults so no harm, no foul.

Wandered past a big bay window....saw m y next door neighbors....older...but sexy....he had her on the table ....face buried....she saw me....motioned me to come in....i ran scared ....jacked off....and still wish I had went in.....they were swingers and wanted to share! Doh!

Still thinking about the possibilities and jerking off to them?

I've discovered that my biggest regrets in life have been things I didn't do that I should have rather than things I did when I maybe shouldn't have.

We regularly have sex with our son and daughter and their spouses as well as their adult children. We're all adults so no harm, no foul.

You sound like a very interesting family. Hope your family fun includes the occasional orgy at family gatherings.

Back