Free association thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet seduction (if vajazzling means what I hope it means :))

Just looked it up, and it does mean what I hoped it meant--but the thought of glitter in the teeth must give one pause...

The thought of how you arrived at thinking about getting glitter in your teeth is not giving me any pause at all! :D That's it, I am off down the vajazzling parlour.

Sweet Charity.

The thought of how you arrived at thinking about getting glitter in your teeth is not giving me any pause at all! :D That's it, I am off down the vajazzling parlour.

Sweet Charity.

Sweet Bing cherries

*sigh* Women are always "gilding the lily"--adding unnecessary decoration to that which is enticing enough in its own right...

Sweet Bing cherries

*sigh* Women are always "gilding the lily"--adding unnecessary decoration to that which is enticing enough in its own right...

Oh well, as I am an old pussy ;) - see my avatar, I would have to splash it on all over, and it would probably make a mess of my fur, so if you are easy, I'll give it a miss <snerk>.

"Peel me a grape." (Mae West)

<snerk snerk>

Oh well, as I am an old pussy ;) - see my avatar, I would have to splash it on all over, and it would probably make a mess of my fur, so if you are easy, I'll give it a miss <snerk>.

"Peel me a grape." (Mae West)

<snerk snerk>

"Goodness had nothing to do with it." (Mae West)

Please forgo the decoration. I am indeed "easy", though not undiscriminating. ;)

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." ;)

Things I never tried before ... :devil: OK, let's not go there today ;)

JUDGE: Are you trying to show contempt for this court?
MAE WEST: I was doin' my best to hide it.

She was sent down, LOL, for refusing to take the erotic shimmy dance out of her show. She wore silk panties while doing time, LOL.

Things I never tried before ... :devil: OK, let's not go there today ;)

JUDGE: Are you trying to show contempt for this court?
MAE WEST: I was doin' my best to hide it.

She was sent down, LOL, for refusing to take the erotic shimmy dance out of her show. She wore silk panties while doing time, LOL.

"I've been rich, and I've been poor. Rich is better."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back