Free Association Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to beat the visionary Jules Verne was, though.

After all, he knew where both NASA's launch site and its command center would be located more than 90 years before Sputnik.

from-earth-to-moon.jpg

Wondering if NASA took Verne's advice and thus avoided paying exorbitant consultancy fees.

Sausage :devil: (Hot 'n spicy)

Why am I not surprised by your response Naoko? :devil:

Actually found a good brand of pork sausages here in the supermarket. I hate the taste of the usual Chinese sausage but these are way above half decent.
The brand is Land - 3 snags in shrink-wrap in a box. Can't tell if it's imported. Does anyone recognise the brand?

Why am I not surprised by your response Naoko? :devil:

Actually found a good brand of pork sausages here in the supermarket. I hate the taste of the usual Chinese sausage but these are way above half decent.
The brand is Land - 3 snags in shrink-wrap in a box. Can't tell if it's imported. Does anyone recognise the brand?

Land O'Frost Sausages

Houston...we have a problem.

:confused:

Yeah, sorry, turns out I can't figure out how to post images.

It was a pic of Molinari&Sons, in North Beach, San Francisco - purveyors of fine salamis and sausages. Next time you're in SF, stop by - they're just up the street from City Lights Bookstore. You'll leave a few pounds heavier, just from taking in the sights and scents.

Yeah, sorry, turns out I can't figure out how to post images.

It was a pic of Molinari&Sons, in North Beach, San Francisco - purveyors of fine salamis and sausages. Next time you're in SF, stop by - they're just up the street from City Lights Bookstore. You'll leave a few pounds heavier, just from taking in the sights and scents.

The SFPD raid at City Lights to take down Lenore Kandel's The Love Book, a collection of her erotic poetry. (The book was condemned and burned at the stake! 1965)

I had no problem getting the Molinari Sausage pic.

Last edited:
The SFPD raid at City Lights to take down Lenore Kandel's The Love Book, a collection of her erotic poetry. (The book was condemned and burned at the stake! 1965)

A fitting poke right now, Tio! Thank you. ;)

I had no problem getting the Molinari Sausage pic.

I am always happy to spread sausage and salami pics. Certainly from an aesthetic point of view, of course, but also from a gustatory one. ;)

PS I wish I had access to a City Lights or other similar bookstores in my (large) town. Damn Amazon!

I am always happy to spread sausage and salami pics. Certainly from an aesthetic point of view, of course, but also from a gustatory one. ;)

PS I wish I had access to a City Lights or other similar bookstores in my (large) town. Damn Amazon!

Xena Warrior Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back