Guys...do you like being used as a fuck toy?

so good

have my butt plug in edging all morning reading this thread wanting to be used as a cum slut and then watched video came so hard I think I may have hurt myself cum everywhere licking it up now
 
i love being usedthe harder and nastier the better by men and women. my friend and his wife love to use me he fucks my mouth as she fucks my ass with her strapon, calling me names, slapping me. i also love the stranger to use me.

That's hottttttt... I need to meet some friends like that! I have male friends who will fuck my mouth, and female friends who will fuck me with a strap on... just need to get them together. :)

Like the old Reese's "chocolate meets peanut butter" commercial, no?
 
being a total bottom boy, i do enjoy doing as told so being used comes natural to me. I do have a daddy that uses me like this quite often. what i like most is putting a smile on his face. So when i am with him and if he has another friend over i know my role. My holes are open to all but safe only...him i do bareback. He only does me bareback too.

thanks for asking

robbie
 
Something that I've discovered about myself is that I like being used. I get turned on by a man who wants to get off, and he wants to put his dick in me and get off in/on me.

The best sex I ever had with a man was with that kind of guy. He fucked my ass, fucked my mouth, spanked me, made me dress up in nightgowns, and shot his cum on me repeatedly. The more he used me, the more I wanted him. He never even attempted to make me cum, and I wanted him all the more for it.

I'm sure that there's a lot of psychobabble bullshit that can explain how I react to that kind of guy....but my question is: Am I alone? Are there other guys (or gals) that have the same mentality as I do?

I like being used as a cocksucker. I also like to be fucked. I am nit inti dressing up though.
 
Definitely. Love being used by men and women alike. No better feeling than being a total slut for whomever needs you. :)
 
Definitely. Love being used by men and women alike. No better feeling than being a total slut for whomever needs you. :)

I totally agree. There's nothing like being the pass around pig and used by any and all, doing as they wish.
 
--------

I luv to be used as a fuck toy.
Men do it best to me. Right now
I'm just getting over a relationship ending, with a woman by the way.
Looking to start getting out there
again...
 
I would enjoy being used as a fuck toy. I tend to not worry about my own enjoyment so much as I love making other people feel good so it seems like a natural fit for me.
 
The best is with many cocks. I love not having to think about what next position, or ask for a cock in my mouth. I see soo many porno's, of the 'star' getting ass fucked real hard, a free cock NEAR but not in her/his mouth. Unless I pull the dick out my mouth, for instance to ask for it harder, or a second cock in my ass or to say 'cum in my mouth'. I love all the cocks (if more then one) to be either up my ass and one in my mouth, and any extras in my hands getting jerked, nothing like being a cum slut. I love takig my clothes off, getting on my knees then Letting them take over.
 
The best is with many cocks. I love not having to think about what next position, or ask for a cock in my mouth. I see soo many porno's, of the 'star' getting ass fucked real hard, a free cock NEAR but not in her/his mouth. Unless I pull the dick out my mouth, for instance to ask for it harder, or a second cock in my ass or to say 'cum in my mouth'. I love all the cocks (if more then one) to be either up my ass and one in my mouth, and any extras in my hands getting jerked, nothing like being a cum slut. I love takig my clothes off, getting on my knees then Letting them take over.

Very hot! We could have a lot of fun together ;)
 
being totally submissive i love to be used as a fuck toy .the more people that use me the better i like it ,absolute heaven ,
 
.....

.....

you are not alone , i love it when my boyfriend just uses me , makes me suck his cock cums in my mouth and then ignores my boy clit or when he pounds my pussy and then just walks away leaving me to clean myself off and when he lets his best friend use me as well oh god so horny
 
Last edited:
Dressed and ready

I started my bi life in my mom's clothes, loving the cool sliky feeling of them against my skin. One summer, my neighbor saw me dressed through my bedroom window, me dressed in my mom's bra and panties. I quickly hid, but knew I had been spotted. He called me over and made a woman that day... he called me into his garage, gave me his wife's things to wear, then holding me firmly, bending me over the work bench in his garage, I felt "my" panties being pulled down, then feeling his finger probing my boy pussy, next came the feeling of fullness and warmth as he took me.

I love reliving that event and have done so many times. What a wonderful experience. Always looking for an older man to take me again...
 
Only ever been with one guy at a time but man I love getting pounded. Must be good to be taken from both ends!
 
My friend stopped by last Monday and told me to lay on my back. He straddled my face and leaned forward stuffing his dick in my mouth. He leaned forward and just started fucking my mouth. Occasionally he would pull back and have me lick his ball and once or twice he slid further up, telling me to tongue his ass. He was fucking my mouth when he started telling me that he was about to cum. He stiffened as he came, yelling at me to swallow it all.
 
I had so much fun last night. I played with my Master. I was his good little slut and sucked and licked him all night . As a reward he covered my face with his hot cum
 
Back
Top