Slutish II

angela40

Really Experienced
I told the community earlier how weak I felt for a cock during a party. I just needed it even with his wife in another part of the flat.
My slutish feelings started early, of course didn't know what I was doing letting boys peek under my school uniform. I sat up front in class, teachers could see between my legs. One day did a mischievous thing, attended class without panties. Didn't know why I did it. Had a male teacher for history study. It was a day of test, he sat at his desk and kept looking at me. I glanced up and saw his hand under the desk. I opened and closed my legs quickly, then left them apart for longer seconds.
He left the class during the test, but returned five minutes later. From that moment on I took more risks. When I was 16, I dressed in low cut tops, half cup bras and crotchless panties. And as I got older I needed something everyday. Elderly men made love to me, bought me clothes just for a bj.
Nothing has changed for me, I can't control it. Does it make me a nymphomaniac? I been called that. Having orgasms as I write this.

I told the community earlier how weak I felt for a cock during a party. I just needed it even with his wife in another part of the flat.
My slutish feelings started early, of course didn't know what I was doing letting boys peek under my school uniform. I sat up front in class, teachers could see between my legs. One day did a mischievous thing, attended class without panties. Didn't know why I did it. Had a male teacher for history study. It was a day of test, he sat at his desk and kept looking at me. I glanced up and saw his hand under the desk. I opened and closed my legs quickly, then left them apart for longer seconds.
He left the class during the test, but returned five minutes later. From that moment on I took more risks. When I was 16, I dressed in low cut tops, half cup bras and crotchless panties. And as I got older I needed something everyday. Elderly men made love to me, bought me clothes just for a bj.
Nothing has changed for me, I can't control it. Does it make me a nymphomaniac? I been called that. Having orgasms as I write this.

If you are a nymphomaniac, what does it matter to anyone else?

Wish I saw looking under that desk. I could handle having a friend like you touch take care of me as I satisfy your needs for cock. I love the stories.

Some people have a higher sex drive than others. Enjoy it, nobody should judge you for it.

did you take further than just teasing ?

Well I am the male equivalent and I love it. I have enjoyed showing off to others for a long time. Also had a girlfriend who liked to fuck 5-6 times a night, was it fun, hell yes. As I have got older the desires have not diminished, quite the opposite.

Back