So… that happened… Megan’s thread

Acrobatic but I’d like that. Or we both get fucked side by side by two guys. I think would be so special.
I would think that would be the ultimate for you two. Probably easier to find one guy to let hubby fluff for you. But who knows, you find one he’s bound to have a friend. A girl should dream big😍😍😍

Last edited:
OH MY GOD! It finally happened!!

Couldn’t get together Monday so I saw Mr Vendor today. I was working from home and he texted me. I told him to meet me at a local restaurant really near my house. Told hubby I was going out to get some cock but I might bring him home some. Told him to sissy up. Made sure his cage was on. Told him to pick my underwear and outfit. Tossed the panties aside “won’t need them”. Put on what he gave me to get fucked in. Went out and met Vendor. Very friendly, little drink, I was teasing him the whole time. Talking about how I wanted him in me but really wanted to make my husband watch it happen. He was hesitant but I kept stroking his cock in his pants and he said he’s do it.

Gave him my address and we drove back to our house. I was so nervous. Took him by the hand inside. Hubby was waiting in the living room in his pink satin sissy dress and all the nines. Vendor said you weren’t kidding. Quizzed hubby to make sure he was really okay with this. “Please fuck my wife sir”. (Love that sissy girl!)

We all went upstairs and I started making out with Vendor. Kissing for a long time on the bed while hubby watched. Started groping then undressing each other. I was turned on like crazy, moaning. Vendor licked me to a quick orgasm (what a man!).

I was ready to take him bareback but he was more comfortable with a condom. Fuck it still makes me tremble thinking of how good his big cock felt sliding into me… his fingers on my nipples… his weight on me… i was talking dirty (oh god hubby’s cock is so small he could never fuck me this good… i love having a real man fuck me… god your cock is so big…)

It was amazing fucking naked on my marital bed while my sissy cuck could just watch. Fucking so hot!!

Hubby begged to clean up Vendor’s cock and Vendor let him take off the condom and suck his cock. Sucked so eagerly he got Vendor going again. This time I wanted him doggy style. (vendor did not have enough time for us to get into Anal). Another good hard fuck from a great guy with a good sized cock (7”? 8”?) and that was it.

It was so good. I came three times and had really good fucks. Hubby was super thankful to me for sucking his first (and he said he hopes not the last) cock.

Huge milestone!

Couldn’t get together Monday so I saw Mr Vendor today. I was working from home and he texted me. I told him to meet me at a local restaurant really near my house. Told hubby I was going out to get some cock but I might bring him home some. Told him to sissy up. Made sure his cage was on. Told him to pick my underwear and outfit. Tossed the panties aside “won’t need them”. Put on what he gave me to get fucked in. Went out and met Vendor. Very friendly, little drink, I was teasing him the whole time. Talking about how I wanted him in me but really wanted to make my husband watch it happen. He was hesitant but I kept stroking his cock in his pants and he said he’s do it.

Gave him my address and we drove back to our house. I was so nervous. Took him by the hand inside. Hubby was waiting in the living room in his pink satin sissy dress and all the nines. Vendor said you weren’t kidding. Quizzed hubby to make sure he was really okay with this. “Please fuck my wife sir”. (Love that sissy girl!)

We all went upstairs and I started making out with Vendor. Kissing for a long time on the bed while hubby watched. Started groping then undressing each other. I was turned on like crazy, moaning. Vendor licked me to a quick orgasm (what a man!).

I was ready to take him bareback but he was more comfortable with a condom. Fuck it still makes me tremble thinking of how good his big cock felt sliding into me… his fingers on my nipples… his weight on me… i was talking dirty (oh god hubby’s cock is so small he could never fuck me this good… i love having a real man fuck me… god your cock is so big…)

It was amazing fucking naked on my marital bed while my sissy cuck could just watch. Fucking so hot!!

Hubby begged to clean up Vendor’s cock and Vendor let him take off the condom and suck his cock. Sucked so eagerly he got Vendor going again. This time I wanted him doggy style. (vendor did not have enough time for us to get into Anal). Another good hard fuck from a great guy with a good sized cock (7”? 8”?) and that was it.

It was so good. I came three times and had really good fucks. Hubby was super thankful to me for sucking his first (and he said he hopes not the last) cock.

Huge milestone!
I've been waiting to read a report like this! Well done!!!

Huge milestone!
Success!

Hi everyone. New to forums but I’ve been a lurker different times in the past. Reader and lurker. Married for almost ten years. Husband is a crossdresser which I’m fine with now and encourage him since he loves it so much. I have my own desires, mostly unmet, so thought it was time to be part of this community to explore those desires.

We actually had a breakthrough Sat night. I started having sex with someone here on the forums with my husband in the bed asleep (in his nightie and panties of course). Then he wasn’t asleep and I showed him what I was doing and kept typing so he could read it. He started rubbing himself in his panties and came twice before I was done for the night. We’re going to do that again (maybe discuss someone else for real eventually)

One step toward my desire to enjoy sex with others.

Kisses, all!
Love it

He just came to bed and reassured me that I could fuck anyone in our bed or wherever I wanted as long as I felt safe. I asked him if I could fuck more than one guy at the same time. His caged cock twitched hard and then he said yes. I love it!
So glad things are working out for both of you. Thanks for sharing!

He just came to bed and reassured me that I could fuck anyone in our bed or wherever I wanted as long as I felt safe. I asked him if I could fuck more than one guy at the same time. His caged cock twitched hard and then he said yes. I love it!
I love ❤️ your style 😍 ♥️

Hi everyone. New to forums but I’ve been a lurker different times in the past. Reader and lurker. Married for almost ten years. Husband is a crossdresser which I’m fine with now and encourage him since he loves it so much. I have my own desires, mostly unmet, so thought it was time to be part of this community to explore those desires.

We actually had a breakthrough Sat night. I started having sex with someone here on the forums with my husband in the bed asleep (in his nightie and panties of course). Then he wasn’t asleep and I showed him what I was doing and kept typing so he could read it. He started rubbing himself in his panties and came twice before I was done for the night. We’re going to do that again (maybe discuss someone else for real eventually)

One step toward my desire to enjoy sex with others.

Kisses, all!
I have a CD friend, happily married for decades to a hotwife, he loves being her cuck....

atta girl! Be careful and have fun!

Huge milestone!
That's so hot! Good call about condoms. I'm sure your husband would have loved tasting you while sucking Mr Vendor's dick, but safety is important. So glad you all enjoyed yourselves.

Sounds like everyone had a great time, thanks for sharing all the hot details. I know I had to unzip and jack my cock while reading about you and Vendor going at it, your sissy watching and creaming while seeing her wife getting fucked by a big hot cock.

Was that the first time Vendor had his cock sucked by a sissy? If so, you may want to contact him and make sure he's not weirded out by things - lots of people go at it while naked and horny, then get home and wonder what they've done. Some talks might ease things with him. He sounds like a stud so I'm sure you want to keep him available for using his mouth and cock on your both.

Huge milestone!
I am living vicariously through you now!
Did you say an 8 inch cock?....swoon☆

Fair advice re: Vendor. Talked to him today but he wasn’t in a place he could talk. Agreed to talk tomorrow. I’ll ask him if there is anything that happened that he wouldn’t want to do again.
It was probably both the hottest sexual experience he's ever had, and the kinkiest. The goal is to help him focus and remember how hot it was, and what a good time he, you, and your Sissy had, and that he doesn't get weirded out by it all.

Maybe he'd been thinking about something like that himself for awhile, but if not, a little conversation, and offering the ablity to do as much or as little as he'd like should put him at ease.

Now he needs to bring a friend along so you and your Sissy can get fucked hard in your tight assholes, wearing matching outfits that you'd spent all day shopping for and getting hot

We've found even the straightest of guys are happy to have two mouths on their cock behind closed doors. Eventually anyway, maybe not first visit or two.

Last edited:
It was probably both the hottest sexual experience he's ever had, and the kinkiest. The goal is to help him focus and remember how hot it was, and what a good time he, you, and your Sissy had, and that he doesn't get weirded out by it all.

Maybe he'd been thinking about something like that himself for awhile, but if not, a little conversation, and offering the ablity to do as much or as little as he'd like should put him at ease.

Now he needs to bring a friend along so you and your Sissy can get fucked hard in your tight assholes, wearing matching outfits that you'd spent all day shopping for and getting hot
Lol that isn’t far off of what hubby and I have discussed recently…

I did talk to Mr Vendor and he was very interested in a repeat and “seeing where it goes”. Didn’t act like it was weirding him out but also not committing to things with hubby. Really wanted to rock my world again for which I am appreciative!

Back