So… that happened… Megan’s thread

Ohhhh, oh to be penetrated by a huge hard cock like that, his cock is almost 4 times bigger than me. I love the comparison. Were you wear panties when you were impaled on him?

Very nice, he sounds like a great lover.

What's the next time you all are planning a romp? Do you have anything you'd like to do, to move your Sissy into MM sex, or just have the Vendor come over and see how it goes?

How's your Sissy been since sucking her first cock and tasting cum? Thinking and dripping about it non-stop?

Vendor is coming over tomorrow for a date. Hubby has been talking about her experience sucking his cock. She loved it and wants him to ejaculate in her mouth. Maybe that happens tomorrow?

I’m still seeing Heidi though we’re taking it slow. I see her about twice a week and sleep over at her place (after bedroom fun). She also took hubby on another Girls Day which involved hubby in a skirt and top the whole day. Hard to tell what hubby enjoys more: sucking cock or being a girl in public.

Vendor is coming over tomorrow for a date. Hubby has been talking about her experience sucking his cock. She loved it and wants him to ejaculate in her mouth. Maybe that happens tomorrow?

I’m still seeing Heidi though we’re taking it slow. I see her about twice a week and sleep over at her place (after bedroom fun). She also took hubby on another Girls Day which involved hubby in a skirt and top the whole day. Hard to tell what hubby enjoys more: sucking cock or being a girl in public.
You are a busy girl with a lot of sexual energy…and in different directions. Vendor and Painter for the hard fuck by a real man. Then you have Heidi, whom you really seems to enjoy sexually and otherwise. You are REALLY into sissifying hubby and, I’ll say, dedicated to his (and your) sexual satisfaction through humiliation, cucking, etc…Even “risking” vendors benefits to fuel the other…Wow!

Heidi is obviously into the cucking and into you. Does she know about Vendor? Would you ever connect those dots?

I’m really enjoying this vicarious ride. Thanks for sharing

Oh the amazing fun you are both having. I am sure hubby is enjoying being a girl, I know I do. All the beautiful things we girls get to wear, and going shopping with Heidi is a major bonus.

Heidi doesn’t talk about the cucking aide of things even though I’m sleeping with her as often as I can. She is more fascinated with hubby as a sissy/girl and encouraging that more.

Vendor left a short while ago. It was an intense experience. He told me before he came over he was going to humiliate my husband properly. Made hubby suck his cock to get him hard to fuck me. While hubby in his lingerie outfit was eagerly sucking cock vendor trash-talked him, talked about owning his wife’s pussy, mouth and ass, used terms I never felt I could cross the line with. They were very effective on hubby (begging to be let out of his cage to cream his pink satin panties) and on me. Vendor took me vigorously twice and after resting took my ass. Damn that was fun. Vendor then had me feed his condoms of sperm to hubby. Helluva a great day!

Vendor left a short while ago. It was an intense experience. He told me before he came over he was going to humiliate my husband properly. Made hubby suck his cock to get him hard to fuck me. While hubby in his lingerie outfit was eagerly sucking cock vendor trash-talked him, talked about owning his wife’s pussy, mouth and ass, used terms I never felt I could cross the line with. They were very effective on hubby (begging to be let out of his cage to cream his pink satin panties) and on me. Vendor took me vigorously twice and after resting took my ass. Damn that was fun. Vendor then had me feed his condoms of sperm to hubby. Helluva a great day!
This could not be going any better for you! What an amazing turn your life has taken. Well done, beautiful woman! I can hardly wait to see what's next!

So amazing how I love all this!

Atta girl!

Magnificient whore! This is a beautiful story youre unfolding
Um thanks?

So, Heidi and I saw Dune Part 2 last night. Slept over at her apartment. We were both tired so just slept together. Got home this morning and told Hubby and he was kind of upset. If it wasn’t about sex, he wanted to know why I slept with her. He’s worried that I might let something become more than sex and eventually leave him. I tried my best to tell him not to worry but it does have me asking important questions. What does Heidi want from me? What do I want from her? Is this getting deeper or still just FWB?

I have some soul-searching to do.

Um thanks?

So, Heidi and I saw Dune Part 2 last night. Slept over at her apartment. We were both tired so just slept together. Got home this morning and told Hubby and he was kind of upset. If it wasn’t about sex, he wanted to know why I slept with her. He’s worried that I might let something become more than sex and eventually leave him. I tried my best to tell him not to worry but it does have me asking important questions. What does Heidi want from me? What do I want from her? Is this getting deeper or still just FWB?

(((((((Hugs)))))))) I am sure you will figure this out and it will be wonderful for all.

Last edited:
Um thanks?

Is a Throuple arrangement a possibility?

Slept over at her apartment. We were both tired so just slept together. Got home this morning and told Hubby and he was kind of upset. If it wasn’t about sex, he wanted to know why I slept with her. He’s worried that I might let something become more than sex and eventually leave him. I tried my best to tell him not to worry but it does have me asking important questions. What does Heidi want from me? What do I want from her? Is this getting deeper or still just FWB?

I could see him being upset. I probably would be in that situation, too. While it may not have been intended, the incident does "feel" like something other than just sex. That's not to say that friends can't have feelings for each other, but it might get more complicated for all involved.

Been following this thread for a while. It seems like you are both changing. For better or worse, that may mean a shift in your marriage. (How can it not?) It is possible one or the other may not like where this goes. Soul-searching may indeed be in order. Perhaps, this would be a good time to soul-search together?

Or clean out a spare bedroom for Heidi to move in with you? :)

(Just some useless perspective from another asshole on the internet... )

We have been talking. Discussing our non-sexual relationship and some things that were getting ignored there. We’re working it.

On a very separate note, she mentioned maybe getting a tattoo. I teased that she should get SISSY across her tummy so people could see it over her panties or bikini bottoms. (Yes she bought two swimsuits last time Heidi took her out). She says she is thinking about it.

We have been talking. Discussing our non-sexual relationship and some things that were getting ignored there. We’re working it.

On a very separate note, she mentioned maybe getting a tattoo. I teased that she should get SISSY across her tummy so people could see it over her panties or bikini bottoms. (Yes she bought two swimsuits last time Heidi took her out). She says she is thinking about it.
How about a very sensual "Tramp Stamp" on the small of her back.

Although it sounds like things have been really good for both of you recently, it's also a lot of change in a relatively short period of time. There's a lot to unpack, and not all of it is going to be obvious right away - so, honest conversation and discussion is essential (as you know, I think). There's definitely room for new insecurity on hubby's part as you branch out, especially if that starts to include things beyond the sex. It may help to be very clear about who comes first in the relationship overall, and also to try to include hubby as much as possible in everything that isn't a sex game where her exclusion is deliberately part of the game and where you're clearly on the same page.

There's work - but it should be good work, hopefully! Good luck!

Although it sounds like things have been really good for both of you recently, it's also a lot of change in a relatively short period of time. There's a lot to unpack, and not all of it is going to be obvious right away - so, honest conversation and discussion is essential (as you know, I think). There's definitely room for new insecurity on hubby's part as you branch out, especially if that starts to include things beyond the sex. It may help to be very clear about who comes first in the relationship overall, and also to try to include hubby as much as possible in everything that isn't a sex game where her exclusion is deliberately part of the game and where you're clearly on the same page.

There's work - but it should be good work, hopefully! Good luck!
Thanks, honey.

I’m not a tattoo kind of person. What would be a superfeminine tramp stamp design?
How about a nice butterfly? Make it big enough to be a good target for your bulls load if he wants to shoot there.

If you are looking for a good sissy/cuck tattoo generally, getting a cuck symbol tattood just above his cock would be really good

Back