So… that happened… Megan’s thread

MeganFachs

Curious
Hi everyone. New to forums but I’ve been a lurker different times in the past. Reader and lurker. Married for almost ten years. Husband is a crossdresser which I’m fine with now and encourage him since he loves it so much. I have my own desires, mostly unmet, so thought it was time to be part of this community to explore those desires.

We actually had a breakthrough Sat night. I started having sex with someone here on the forums with my husband in the bed asleep (in his nightie and panties of course). Then he wasn’t asleep and I showed him what I was doing and kept typing so he could read it. He started rubbing himself in his panties and came twice before I was done for the night. We’re going to do that again (maybe discuss someone else for real eventually)

One step toward my desire to enjoy sex with others.

Kisses, all!

Someone asked why I want to sleep with other partners…

“I love my husband very much but I was a much more sexual person than he was. Many more partners before we became exclusive. Now that I’ve okayed and encouraged his crossdressing he’s always in women’s underwear and feels less like giving me an enthusiastic fuck. (We do have some sexy lesbianish fun times!). So I miss cock (larger cock) and being with a “take charge” partner. And my libido is much higher than his.”

Hi everyone. New to forums but I’ve been a lurker different times in the past. Reader and lurker. Married for almost ten years. Husband is a crossdresser which I’m fine with now and encourage him since he loves it so much. I have my own desires, mostly unmet, so thought it was time to be part of this community to explore those desires.

We actually had a breakthrough Sat night. I started having sex with someone here on the forums with my husband in the bed asleep (in his nightie and panties of course). Then he wasn’t asleep and I showed him what I was doing and kept typing so he could read it. He started rubbing himself in his panties and came twice before I was done for the night. We’re going to do that again (maybe discuss someone else for real eventually)

Kisses, all!

My wife has started to chat online to the guy who took her virginity many years ago. At first she denied talking about sex, but eventually confessed that was all she talked about. I guess my wife likes to confess, because she says the other thing he likes to hear about is the other men she fucked soon after he deflowered her. She gets so horny ad wet when she talks to him that all she wants is to fuck me.

Well we had the talk this week. Sitting at the kitchen table. We’d been making dinner when I just started talking about it. We put dinner on hold to discuss. I resisted fondling him while we talked as I didn’t want to “influence the jury”. I talked about how turned on that kind of talk made me and him both. I told him I love him and am very happy in our marriage. This isn’t about not feeling loved or wanting out. But I have this craving, this desire that doesn’t go away (much like his lifelong and growing passion for crossdressing). I told him that if he agreed to it I wanted to find someone for a one night stand. To try it and see if we both still feel like we think we do now. We agreed it couldn’t be anyone we knew and I had to be safe (sexually and physically). So now it is on me to find a lover. We agreed to really play it out: I would treat him as a cuck and that I was going to get lucky with a real man. I’d make him watch me getting ready to go out super sexy for someone else and so on. The next day we will have another talk and be honest about everything and see then.

So Megan is getting laid! LOL

Well my first attempt was not very successful. I did make time to get dressed up for flirting in front of my husband, talking about how I hope my lover gets horny seeing me in this. I put the pink chastity cage on my husband’s cock “since I don’t need this anymore” and locked him in his sissy dress. I visited a couple nice bars but did not meet a good guy for my “wild times”. Had a good talk with Brian after I got home and uncaged him. He is still in agreement to let me do this even with a “dry” first attempt. I’m open to ideas for how to meet guys for one night stands. Not as easy as I suspected. Might have to go the wingwoman route…

Well my first attempt was not very successful. I did make time to get dressed up for flirting in front of my husband, talking about how I hope my lover gets horny seeing me in this. I put the pink chastity cage on my husband’s cock “since I don’t need this anymore” and locked him in his sissy dress. I visited a couple nice bars but did not meet a good guy for my “wild times”. Had a good talk with Brian after I got home and uncaged him. He is still in agreement to let me do this even with a “dry” first attempt. I’m open to ideas for how to meet guys for one night stands. Not as easy as I suspected. Might have to go the wingwoman route…
You might try the bar at a classy upscale hotel, which always seem to be fruitful hookup spots with business travelers away from home. Or so I’ve heard 😜

Kisses, all!

Do you think your hubby wants to be feminised and submissive because he crossdresses? Sure there are plenty of guys like that, but there's also another side to crossdressing, which is the one that kind of turbocharges a man's libido (I'm the latter: wearing lingerie turns me like crazy and fucking in it is the best, for me)

Kisses, all!
Glad to hear you have found some of what you where missing. Seems to be a positive thing in your relationship.
Enjoy

It sounds like you two have good communication around this, which is key. But you might look into swingers clubs or online dating to make sure you get good results.

Kisses, all!
Great to hear you are getting to explore together in a sense and being accepting of what each other wants as well.

Last night it finally happened. After some encouragement from a friend here, I put my husband in pink chastity, lingerie, and a lockable sissy dress. He then watched as I showered and dressed to find another man to have sex with. Needless to say he was very turned on when I left.

I went to a nice bar near the local college campus and found quite a few students and some older locals there. It was actually the bartender who I struck up a rapport with. Handsome guy, mid-20s. The flirting came easy this time no doubt helped by a couple free drinks.

I was wearing my wedding ring but explained that I was stepping out with his permission. Flirting became suggestive and even explicit. He went to get the other worker to cover for him so he could have a break and then led me to the men’s room to a stall. (Thank heavens it was very clean and nice)

I couldn’t wait to see his cock and “unwrapped him” putting my hand around it. It was beautiful and thick. I fondled it as we kissed and his hands were all over me.

I broke off the kissing and knelt. I stroked and looked at his cock leaking clear precum and then put my mouth over it. It was bliss to suck a new cock and feel it fill my mouth.

I didn’t want to lose his erection by letting him cum so after a few minutes I leaned back and grabbed a condom from my purse. Once he was wrapped he pulled me close to kiss again. His body felt hard and amazing against mine and I loved how eager he wanted to feel my body, my bottom, my breasts etc.

He turned me around and lifted my dress. He pulled down my panties until I stepped out of them. (They slipped into his pocket) He spread my legs and I gasped when he slid into my wetness.

It Was Fucking Great! Eager, young, big and hard, and not too quick. We fucked for at least fifteen minutes before I came. He came a couple minutes later.

I kept the condom and showed my husband when I got home, proof that I’d really done it, really cuckolded him. After teasing him for many minutes I let him out of his chastity cage and he came with a huge load in his panties.

We talked about it this morning and I’m very interested in continuing this. He agreed saying he wanted me to have what I wanted and admitted that he loves the way it all felt: watching me shave my legs, slip on satiny lingerie and a tight dress, watching me do my makeup and pick a perfume all to get lucky. He loved being told what I’d done.

I didn’t dare tell him that I was pretty convinced that I was going to contjnue even without his eager if quiet agreement.

So we are officially in the cuckolding life style! I’m open to all suggestions on bow to intensify what I do or say or do to my husband to increase the humiliation pleasure he gets.

Are you planning on another date with this bartender? If you found a regular guy, maybe he wouldn't need to wear a condom; proving you had another man would be even sexier that way.

I'm really glad you and your husband got to experience this and that everyone enjoyed themselves! Please tell us all about your future dates.

Someone asked why I want to sleep with other partners…

“I love my husband very much but I was a much more sexual person than he was. Many more partners before we became exclusive. Now that I’ve okayed and encouraged his crossdressing he’s always in women’s underwear and feels less like giving me an enthusiastic fuck. (We do have some sexy lesbianish fun times!). So I miss cock (larger cock) and being with a “take charge” partner. And my libido is much higher than his.”
It's cool that you guys continue to work things out. Trust, respect and communication lay the foundation for a righteous kink life.

Call him sometime when you are in the middle of fucking another guy so he can hear you doing it. Optionally making sure his in the chastity cage before you leave so he can't do anything for himself until you get home...

Kisses, all!
Have fun!!! 🥂🤩🥂

Kisses, all!
Good for you to explore. My wife was always very sexual and loved to explore sex with no barriers. It was a high priority and was a clear line in the sand. Open minds on this will take you both to a lot of fun.

Score another one for me! I never imagined I’d be able to make this dream cum true again so quickly. He is a house painter with a beautiful cock. Did not plan it but this afternoon I went to a girlfriend’s house to meet her, he was painting her living room, she texted she’d be an hour late. I started chatting him up and flirting, felt so crazy and horny, nervous as hell but also very wet.

Knowing I had a short window I caressed his cock through his clothes and soon I was getting every inch of his cock in her master bedroom (from behind gripping her bed covers).

I saved the condom for my sissy, heavy with cum. Got Terry’s number and left. Girlfriend called while I was driving home, holding a full condom and realizing I didn’t have my panties. Had to lie to her about not feeling well and rescheduling. Put the condom in the fridge. Might make sissy drink it.

Back