Rummaging through a women’s dresser drawer.

There is nothing more exciting than going through a woman’s dresser drawer, closet or bedside table. I’ve had the chance to do this a few times, but the most memorable one was going through my sister in law’s dresser.
I’ve always have had the hots for my sister in law for years. I would say she’s 5’10”, maybe a 115 lbs dirty blonde hair and has 36 c tits and she’s now 49. A couple years ago she was working in a high end hair salon. Her clientele were high maintenance women. Her and all her coworkers always dressed up in sexy revealing, but modest work attire. She would always wear some type of hosiery along with heels every day to work. Whether it be thigh highs, pantyhose or knee highs, her legs were always covered. I remember her telling my wife she did not like the bare leg look. I guess she was old school.
She had texted my wife one evening when her and her boyfriend were coming home from vacation and asked if she would go to her house to turn her heat up, because it was winter here and they were due home in the early morning hours. I volunteered to do it before I went to work that night. I’m a third shift worker and it was and it was Opportunity I had hoped for for many years.
I get there and use her bathroom and she had knee high stockings hanging on the shower curtain rod drying after she washed them before she left on vacation. I know she hand washes them in the bathroom sink just like my wife does. That was sexy to see. I decided to look in the clothes hamper to see what type of panties she wore and bra size. All panties in there were things or very skimpy ones. Took a sniff of them, smelled beautiful. That’s when I found out her bra size. Now I went into her bedroom and opened her top dresser drawer. She had lots of her panties in there, which were all beautiful. All different colors and styles. Even had a few crotchless ones. Next drawer she had lots of hosiery in there. As I look through them, I find some pantyhose with the crotch ripped out. On the feet of them were cum stains. The third drawer was nothing much but notice something was covered up with a sock, I removed the sock and it was her vibrating rabbit vibrator. Then under neither that, was some pictures of her spread eagle on her bed wearing sexy lingerie with nylons and heels. There were maybe 20 pictures. Some giving blowjobs, and two were picture of her pussy covered with cum and one with cum dripping out. At that point I was so hard, I ended up pulling my cock out, taking one of her nylons placing over my cock and jerked off and cum in it. I go to her closet next and she had a lot of lingerie outfits hanging up. Anything from sexy intimate to fuck me like a whore. Tons of high heels on the rack on the floor. They were definitely cum fuck me pumps, that were only wore in the bedroom. Along with her daily heels for work too.
Talk about the high heels...really get me going...those fuck me pumps...she must have large feet and high arches a big plus.. :devilish:

She had texted my wife one evening when her and her boyfriend were coming home from vacation and asked if she would go to her house to turn her heat up, because it was winter here and they were due home in the early morning hours. I volunteered to do it before I went to work that night.
So, you violated her trust and invaded her privacy, and now you're coming here to boast about it, is that correct?

I found a drawer just Stuffed full of socks. There must of been a couple hundred of them. But I dont really go through her stuf.

Back