So… that happened… Megan’s thread

How about a nice butterfly? Make it big enough to be a good target for your bulls load if he wants to shoot there.

If you are looking for a good sissy/cuck tattoo generally, getting a cuck symbol tattood just above his cock would be really good

What exactly does a "cuck symbol" look like?

This weekend hubby took the plunge all the way. I’ve fucked Vendor at my home with sissified hubby watching. This weekend my guy agreed to give “her” (hubby) all she’d take. Hubby sucked that cock like a whore and swallowed that load as I coached him on. Then I fingered her pussy until my guy was ready to go. He fucked her for a good half hour… doggy style… missionary… letting her ride his cock. Finally I gave hubby a pantyjob with my panties as he was getting fucked and he lost it. Filled my panties with cream. My guy came a few minutes later. I put hubby in my cum-drenched panties and sent “her” to bed in the guest room, cum oozing out of her ass. My guy slept with me for the first time which was great.

Next day after my guy left we talked about it. Hubby was so thrilled to lose his cherry “for me”. Whenever I want to “make him” perform like a cocksucking slut, he’d be glad to obey lol.

This weekend hubby took the plunge all the way. I’ve fucked Vendor at my home with sissified hubby watching. This weekend my guy agreed to give “her” (hubby) all she’d take. Hubby sucked that cock like a whore and swallowed that load as I coached him on. Then I fingered her pussy until my guy was ready to go. He fucked her for a good half hour… doggy style… missionary… letting her ride his cock. Finally I gave hubby a pantyjob with my panties as he was getting fucked and he lost it. Filled my panties with cream. My guy came a few minutes later. I put hubby in my cum-drenched panties and sent “her” to bed in the guest room, cum oozing out of her ass. My guy slept with me for the first time which was great.

Next day after my guy left we talked about it. Hubby was so thrilled to lose his cherry “for me”. Whenever I want to “make him” perform like a cocksucking slut, he’d be glad to obey lol.
Marry me please!

Last night was a real surprise for me. Vendor wanted to take me to dinner, “somewhere dressy”. Okay, I was intrigued. Had Sissy pick out my underwear and outfit (with some guidance from me, his taste is pretty good but not perfect). Left him in a locked sissy dress and caged.

Vendor picked me up and was looking quite handsome, nice shirt and slacks. We chatted as he drove us to a high end restaurant. Kissed for a while in the parking lot before going in. Began with wine, he encouraged me to have a second glass even before the food so I was feeling even better. He started playing with me under the table, pushing the right buttons. I was ready to say screw dinner let’s go.

He got up and talked to our waiter and then beckoned me over. I thought we were headed to my house or his. However he led me to the men’s room. Not sure I’d seen a men’s room this nice before, not a gross factor.

As soon as we got in, he was all over me, kissing, touching my hair, grabbing my bottom and breasts. I didn’t resist but kept panicking that another man could come in at any moment. It was a two stall, two urinal room so no lock on the door.

I caressed his hard cock in his pants thinking I would just give him a BJ but he pulled off my skirt and panties and pulled down my top to reveal my breasts and bra. The risk of exposure was actually a little exciting.

“Put Sissy on Facetime”

I did as he suggested and propped the phone on the counter so Sissy could see and hear everything.

He turned me around, bent me over the sink counter, took lube from his pocket and started fingering my ass. He knew how to get me moaning. I snuck a hand down to touch myself.

He worked quickly, one finger, two three pumping up my ass.

“Say it”

“Fuck my ass! Please please I need a real man’s big fat cock up my ass deep!” I said loud enough for the phone to pick up I hoped but not loud enough for the restaurant to hear.

He complied and soon I relaxed and let him all the way in. He was moaning about how tight my ass was, how fucking sexy I am and how I make him want to fuck me constantly.

“You can fuck me any time anywhere, you know I’ll never refuse you putting your cock in me.”

I heard Sissy moaning now.

My head was down when the door opened.

“Occupied” was all Vendor said and it sounded like the other man left again. He had to have seen me half-naked getting fucked and that made me stroke my clit faster.

Vendor held out for me to cum, my ass clenching on his cock as my body tensed and pulsed. Then he came, pumping my ass full of sperm.

We pulled ourselves together quickly and left the restroom. The waiter was outside standing guard and Vendor handed him some cash. Was there really another patron who saw me or was it the waiter? By his leers, I’m thinking the waiter watched me get fucked in the ass like that. I found I was not upset.

We had dinner and my panties were wet with cum when he dropped me off at home. I had Sissy clean my panties and ass with his tongue, eating that cum. Sissy begged to be uncaged as he’d been super turned on watching Vendor and me. I only uncage him when I fuck him so that’s what we did until he spurted in his panties.

A night I never expected and will never forget. Vendor certainly is a keeper. I just need to figure out what that means!

Last night was a real surprise for me. Vendor wanted to take me to dinner, “somewhere dressy”. Okay, I was intrigued. Had Sissy pick out my underwear and outfit (with some guidance from me, his taste is pretty good but not perfect). Left him in a locked sissy dress and caged.

Vendor picked me up and was looking quite handsome, nice shirt and slacks. We chatted as he drove us to a high end restaurant. Kissed for a while in the parking lot before going in. Began with wine, he encouraged me to have a second glass even before the food so I was feeling even better. He started playing with me under the table, pushing the right buttons. I was ready to say screw dinner let’s go.

He got up and talked to our waiter and then beckoned me over. I thought we were headed to my house or his. However he led me to the men’s room. Not sure I’d seen a men’s room this nice before, not a gross factor.

As soon as we got in, he was all over me, kissing, touching my hair, grabbing my bottom and breasts. I didn’t resist but kept panicking that another man could come in at any moment. It was a two stall, two urinal room so no lock on the door.

I caressed his hard cock in his pants thinking I would just give him a BJ but he pulled off my skirt and panties and pulled down my top to reveal my breasts and bra. The risk of exposure was actually a little exciting.

“Put Sissy on Facetime”

I did as he suggested and propped the phone on the counter so Sissy could see and hear everything.

He turned me around, bent me over the sink counter, took lube from his pocket and started fingering my ass. He knew how to get me moaning. I snuck a hand down to touch myself.

He worked quickly, one finger, two three pumping up my ass.

“Say it”

“Fuck my ass! Please please I need a real man’s big fat cock up my ass deep!” I said loud enough for the phone to pick up I hoped but not loud enough for the restaurant to hear.

He complied and soon I relaxed and let him all the way in. He was moaning about how tight my ass was, how fucking sexy I am and how I make him want to fuck me constantly.

“You can fuck me any time anywhere, you know I’ll never refuse you putting your cock in me.”

I heard Sissy moaning now.

My head was down when the door opened.

“Occupied” was all Vendor said and it sounded like the other man left again. He had to have seen me half-naked getting fucked and that made me stroke my clit faster.

Vendor held out for me to cum, my ass clenching on his cock as my body tensed and pulsed. Then he came, pumping my ass full of sperm.

We pulled ourselves together quickly and left the restroom. The waiter was outside standing guard and Vendor handed him some cash. Was there really another patron who saw me or was it the waiter? By his leers, I’m thinking the waiter watched me get fucked in the ass like that. I found I was not upset.

We had dinner and my panties were wet with cum when he dropped me off at home. I had Sissy clean my panties and ass with his tongue, eating that cum. Sissy begged to be uncaged as he’d been super turned on watching Vendor and me. I only uncage him when I fuck him so that’s what we did until he spurted in his panties.

A night I never expected and will never forget. Vendor certainly is a keeper. I just need to figure out what that means!
I can't even begin to put into words the mental & physical thoughts I had going though my body. Some ok and others off the freaken charts. Nice job @MeganFachs. She had my attention before but after this note, she has put my thoughts into overdrive.

So hot and sexy. You Sissy really hit the jackpot that night - her first cock shooting into her mouth, and being fucked in her virgin ass too. Lucky bitch.

I hope your stud was calling her all the nasty names she loves when he was popping her cherry and owning her ass.

Now you just need to invite another stud over (me me!), and me and Vendor will stuff a hundred bucks in you and Sissy's bras, smack you on the ass, and tell you to go and buy something sexy. You two would spend all afternoon at the mall picking out hot matching outfits, rubbing and licking each other in the dressing room, and come home wearing the outfits, to the sight of me and Vendor jacking our big hot cocks together on the sofa.

"Why don't you two sluts come over here and earn the money we gave you?"

On your knees, sexy high heels pushing your asses out, short skirts lifting up to expose your panties and hot, needy assholes, you'd look over at your Sissy, her mouth full of cock too, and hold manicured hands together as you serviced your studs.

I can't even begin to put into words the mental & physical thoughts I had going though my body. Some ok and others off the freaken charts. Nice job @MeganFachs. She had my attention before but after this note, she has put my thoughts into overdrive.
Tell me about it! I never guessed we’d do that or how hot it would be. I want his cock like crazy now but he’s leaving on a camping trip with his friends that was planned before he and I…connected. Won’t see Heidi until Saturday. She’s taking hubby on another Girls’ Day and she and I are spending the evening together (maybe more). I wonder if she would allow me to set up Facetime for when she and I have sex…

I can't put into how hot it was to read. I can only imagine how great it must of been in RL. I only have naughty thoughts like that in my wildest of crazy thoughts. Wish I knew more women like Megan.

Maybe Megan needs to go on the camping trip to be ravished by all they guys going.

That was an amazing retelling of your encounter! Thanks so much for sharing it. You are quite a woman, and I'm happy for you that you're finding so much satisfaction in your new sex life.

Also, not gonna lie, more than a little jealous 😁

Your just know your Vendor stud will talk about the hot piece of married ass he's been fucking. And I wonder after a few drinks around the campfire, if he'll also let on that he's popped the cherry of her sissy husband too.

Would be great if that turned the other guys on, and they all wanted to try some sissy ass out too. Vendor would set it up for his 3 pals to join him in a gangbang of your Sissy husband, their cocks working his mouth and ass at the same time, while the two other studs jacked off and waiting their turn at her tight hot holes.

If you want to humiliate your Sissy, you should set up an account for her here - call her Megan's Sissy, and have her post about being fucked by a hard cock for the first time. Having to share intimate details of her first fuck to strangers would show her what place she's in, and I bet she'd love hearing the nasty comments from men jacking off, thinking of fucking her too.

Back