What is your surprise turn on?

The nape of a woman's neck as she lifts her hair from it, especially after what has obviously been a long day. This sight always makes me want to kiss and rub her neck
 
I'm actually surprised at how much i love anal. I've only had it once and the guy I was with was not amazing or anything, but it sparked something in me and now it's something I REALLY want to do again!

Also, probably how much voices turn me on. :eek:
 
Guess I am easy

Instant turn on for me is long silky hair. I relive how it feels against my cheek and how it travels through my fingers when I run them through it. Well now just thinking about it ......
 
a cool breeze

Having a complete stranger blow cool air on my back, repeatedly, without me knowing, so my nipples stand straight out.....
 
The nape of a woman's neck as she lifts her hair from it, especially after what has obviously been a long day. This sight always makes me want to kiss and rub her neck

Me too, but every time that I tell a woman that, she gets freaked out as if I'm some sort of vampire. I do have a biting fetish too though.....
 
whenever Ive been with or fantasized about a dom she's always a queen, an empress, a goddess, a duchess, baroness, even a priestess...yknow...something dignified and powerful. I was extremely surprised to be turned on by a petulant little spoiled Princess that always gets her way from "daddy".

"and daddy does whatever I want, doesn't he...daddy gives princess whatever princess wants..."

I had never even thought about being dom'd that way and it turned me on wicked crazy. God yes...daddy does whatever princess wants...
excited.gif
 
Last edited:
:)

A guy whos not gay but wants to get a handjob bad enough hes willing to pressure me into doing it...and after he gets used to making me jerk him off he starts making me wear womens panties when i do it
 
Being slapped in the face. Not super-hard so my head rocks, but enough that I feel the hot sting of his fingers. It's incredibly intimate and trusting. I miss that very much.
 
Ass licking. I've only done it with one woman and it was me doing the licking and she just absolutey loved it :) It took complete trust to reach that level of intimacy and that's partly why it was so fucking hot. I hope that makes sense

Oh and facesitting not like in the porn videos where the guy is a sub and himiliated...just some good ol fashioned quality licking with a killer view. ;)
 
Last edited:
I was surprised by how much I get off on rough forced sex - including anal. I also get off on being forced to pee places other than the toilet and being pissed on or in. I also get off on eating cum and the idea of being gang banged. Looking back I never expected any of the above to appeal to me ever. And yet my pussy is throbbing just typing this....
 
Mature ladies who wear gold ankle chains under sheer nylons. I'll always remember the first time I noticed a woman at work, and spent all week looking and being amazed at the sensations it caused.
 
I was surprised to find that the idea of having hands round my throat while being fucked turns me on so much. Not choking but just a gentle squeeze
 
Back
Top