Creampies

Man, I wish I could get my wife to do that. Or even better, let me lick someone else's come out.

It's been awhile since I posted on Lit - things have been busy and we haven't had much time for any good sexual adventures.

However, this past Saturday evening, my wife and I went to visit her long-time occasional boyfriend for a couple hours of fun. After we walked in, Jeremy handed us both a glass of wine and we settled down to sip and unwind. Within a few minutes, he was naked and sitting on the couch making out with my wife, his cock pulsing and growing as they necked like teenagers. A few moments later my wife took a breather and said, "It looks like Jeremy's cock needs some attention. Suck it, bitch."

That was my cue. I leaned down over his thighs and took his long, thick shaft into my eager mouth. He immediately began seeping warm, salty precum into my mouth as I worked his cock. I heard my wife chuckle briefly and they began necking again. I felt his warm, strong hand reach down onto the back of my head, holding me in place so he could begin thrusting his meat into my face, using me as his fuck-hole while my wife watched and sucked on his eager tongue.

After about 10 minutes I could tell he was getting close and so could my wife. She smacked me on the head and told me to quit being so greedy and share the cock. She told me it was time for her to get filled up. Somewhere along the way she had gotten naked - she took Jeremy by the hand and lead him into the bedroom and told me to come watch a real man fuck her. She laid down on her back and smiled as Jeremy climbed on top of her and slid deep into her tight, soppy wet pussy. "I've missed you," he said with a smile and my wife merely sighed with pleasure as his shaft bumped her cervix and his pelvis ground into her clit.

They fucked like bunnies for about 15 - 20 minutes while I sat and watched, my own cock dripping and painfully hard at the show. My wife must have had 6 - 8 orgasms at least, plus however many she had had while he fondled her making out earlier. Finally, Jeremy began to grunt gently and my wife started to urge him on: "Fuck me, lover. Fill me up. Give me your cum, baby. Fuck me!" Jeremy grunted once or twice more and thrust even harder - I could see his lean muscular buttocks clench hard as my wife wrapped her long sexy legs around his back, squeezing him tightly with her pussy muscles and milking his cock for that precious cum.

After a few moments of orgasm, they both relaxed. He rolled off of her and withdrew, his cock coated with a mixture of their juices. My wife looked at me for the first time since telling me to watch and said, "Clean us up, bitch." I immediately put my mouth onto her pussy as she squeezed tightly, delivery a hot, sticky mass of Jeremy's cum onto my tongue. I lapped her pussy for a few minutes making sure to get her clean while Jeremy relaxed next to her. When I raised my head, he said, "My turn. I need to be cleaned now." I slid myself over to him and took his softening cock into my mouth, licking and sucking it gently clean for him. I could hear the two of them chit-chatting behind my back, enjoying the afterglow of their orgasms while I sucked her lover clean. Finally, after about 10 minutes my wife smacked me on the head again and said, "I think he's clean now," with a laugh. I obediently stopped sucking Jeremy as they stood for goodbye kisses.

And with that, we dressed and left for the night. My wife had a smile on her face the whole drive home. I assumed it was just because she was so well-fucked after not having seen her lover in a while. Instead, she said she is going to let Jeremy fuck my ass again while she watches, and this time she is going to let him fill me up with cum, then make me wear a pair of tight panties and let me feel it dripping out of me all evening.

I can't wait!

I've gone down on my wife a couple times and cleaned her after I've cum in her and eaten my cum off her stomach and tits a few times as well as kissed with cum in her mouth after blowjobs.

My fantasy is for her to be on top fucking me. After I cum she slaps my face and tells me to get ready for desert. She straddles my face and drips into my mouth before grinding her filled pussy on my face. After she is sufficiently clean she will raise up and ask if I want a drink. As I try to speak, she will pee on my face and in my mouth.

Monday, Lady C put her female Kay through a brutal bondage sesson. She was whipped with a riding crop and a bamboo cane, whipped on her ass and her breasts, bit soft tits. Lady C even gave Kay's cunt three or fout swats with her crop. In between the whippings, she was fucked in the ass by every man there (five of us) and each time she had to suck the man's cock clean. In the end, I had the pleasure of having Kay sit on my face, on my open mouth and allow five loads of cum to flow from her asshole into my gapping mouth. Fantastic! Raunchy! Exciting beyond belief!

Actually it wasn't really very raunchy. Before her session, Kay's husband and I gave her three enemas to clear her bowels, but the thought of where the cum had been kept warm was enough to add to the excitement.

I usually cum (multiple loads) in a small cup, freeze and thaw out when ready to use. Then I use a baster to inject the loads in to my wife. It's a great way to have a lot of cum in the pussy at one time.

The problem is the consistancy of the cum after it is thawed. It isn't as thick and don't have any idea on how to get it more like a real load. :confused:

Wow

It's been awhile since I posted on Lit - things have been busy and we haven't had much time for any good sexual adventures.

However, this past Saturday evening, my wife and I went to visit her long-time occasional boyfriend for a couple hours of fun. After we walked in, Jeremy handed us both a glass of wine and we settled down to sip and unwind. Within a few minutes, he was naked and sitting on the couch making out with my wife, his cock pulsing and growing as they necked like teenagers. A few moments later my wife took a breather and said, "It looks like Jeremy's cock needs some attention. Suck it, bitch."

That was my cue. I leaned down over his thighs and took his long, thick shaft into my eager mouth. He immediately began seeping warm, salty precum into my mouth as I worked his cock. I heard my wife chuckle briefly and they began necking again. I felt his warm, strong hand reach down onto the back of my head, holding me in place so he could begin thrusting his meat into my face, using me as his fuck-hole while my wife watched and sucked on his eager tongue.

After about 10 minutes I could tell he was getting close and so could my wife. She smacked me on the head and told me to quit being so greedy and share the cock. She told me it was time for her to get filled up. Somewhere along the way she had gotten naked - she took Jeremy by the hand and lead him into the bedroom and told me to come watch a real man fuck her. She laid down on her back and smiled as Jeremy climbed on top of her and slid deep into her tight, soppy wet pussy. "I've missed you," he said with a smile and my wife merely sighed with pleasure as his shaft bumped her cervix and his pelvis ground into her clit.

They fucked like bunnies for about 15 - 20 minutes while I sat and watched, my own cock dripping and painfully hard at the show. My wife must have had 6 - 8 orgasms at least, plus however many she had had while he fondled her making out earlier. Finally, Jeremy began to grunt gently and my wife started to urge him on: "Fuck me, lover. Fill me up. Give me your cum, baby. Fuck me!" Jeremy grunted once or twice more and thrust even harder - I could see his lean muscular buttocks clench hard as my wife wrapped her long sexy legs around his back, squeezing him tightly with her pussy muscles and milking his cock for that precious cum.

After a few moments of orgasm, they both relaxed. He rolled off of her and withdrew, his cock coated with a mixture of their juices. My wife looked at me for the first time since telling me to watch and said, "Clean us up, bitch." I immediately put my mouth onto her pussy as she squeezed tightly, delivery a hot, sticky mass of Jeremy's cum onto my tongue. I lapped her pussy for a few minutes making sure to get her clean while Jeremy relaxed next to her. When I raised my head, he said, "My turn. I need to be cleaned now." I slid myself over to him and took his softening cock into my mouth, licking and sucking it gently clean for him. I could hear the two of them chit-chatting behind my back, enjoying the afterglow of their orgasms while I sucked her lover clean. Finally, after about 10 minutes my wife smacked me on the head again and said, "I think he's clean now," with a laugh. I obediently stopped sucking Jeremy as they stood for goodbye kisses.

And with that, we dressed and left for the night. My wife had a smile on her face the whole drive home. I assumed it was just because she was so well-fucked after not having seen her lover in a while. Instead, she said she is going to let Jeremy fuck my ass again while she watches, and this time she is going to let him fill me up with cum, then make me wear a pair of tight panties and let me feel it dripping out of me all evening.

I can't wait!

I like it.

First cream pie! Yay!

My wife was totally turned on the other day... I knew she wasn't going to be satisfied by the time I came, so I pulled out and came all over her pussy and thighs. She was still writhing, wanting more, so I leaned down and started licking it out of her pussy and off the rest of her. She started going crazy and I slid a couple fingers in... made her come and by then I was hard again. So we went at it again!

This happened at a party I attended last year with Lady C and Teri. Lady C decided she would fuck as many men as wanted her. I would kneel beside the bed turned away from her so I could hear all the action that was going on, but not see it.

Teri would attend to Lady C and the men....guiding the cocks into Lady C's cunt and wiping the perspiration from Lady C's brow. After each man made his cum deposit in Lady C, he would come to me to have his cock sucked clean. After his turn, one man got hard again as he watched the next man fucking. He grabbed my head, pumped a few times and shot another load into my mouth. He was the best!

When they were all finished, Teri lead me onto the bed, positioned my between Lady's C's legs and then "forced" me to go down on Lady C's beautiful cunt, even more beautiful that evening with cum dripping from it. I took my time. I enjoyed every drop of sticky, starchy cum. And Lady C came twice.

I was not allowed to come.

This happened at a party I attended last year with Lady C and Teri. Lady C decided she would fuck as many men as wanted her. I would kneel beside the bed turned away from her so I could hear all the action that was going on, but not see it.

Teri would attend to Lady C and the men....guiding the cocks into Lady C's cunt and wiping the perspiration from Lady C's brow. After each man made his cum deposit in Lady C, he would come to me to have his cock sucked clean. After his turn, one man got hard again as he watched the next man fucking. He grabbed my head, pumped a few times and shot another load into my mouth. He was the best!

When they were all finished, Teri lead me onto the bed, positioned my between Lady's C's legs and then "forced" me to go down on Lady C's beautiful cunt, even more beautiful that evening with cum dripping from it. I took my time. I enjoyed every drop of sticky, starchy cum. And Lady C came twice.

I was not allowed to come.

You are a lucky, lucky man.

Here's one that the wife and I made today. We went on a photoshoot today and onething lead to another and the next thing I know I'm looking at this>>

Last edited:
xxx

Here's one that the wife and I made today. We went on a photoshoot today and onething lead to another and the next thing I know I'm looking at this>>

God damn, that looks delicious, would gladly clean that up for her and you!

Back