I Wish.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish everyone health and happiness.

I wish my son was not in pain, and that I could go and visit him (he had a motorcycle accident last night.)..add that I wish they made helmets that would not come off when you wrecked.

I wish the time would go faster for my youngest son, so that he can finally see his girlfriend after her three weeks in Miss. lol

I wish I could get a full and complete night's sleep.

I wish I had someone to love me, just for me.

Icey*Fire said:
I wish everyone health and happiness.

I wish my son was not in pain, and that I could go and visit him (he had a motorcycle accident last night.)..add that I wish they made helmets that would not come off when you wrecked.

I wish the time would go faster for my youngest son, so that he can finally see his girlfriend after her three weeks in Miss. lol

I wish I could get a full and complete night's sleep.

I wish I had someone to love me, just for me.

:rose: Icey - I am sorry to hear about your son's accident. My prayers to him and you too. I wish you all well. :rose:

I wish that noone need ever suffer in the world again.

I wish that noone need ever fear in the world again.

I wish that this saturday wasn't coming..... for various reasons.

I wish that a broken heart could truly mend (everyone's not just mine)

I wish that there wasn't any people out there going hungry ever, noone should ever die of starvation when there is so much food that goes to waste in our countries.

Most of all.. I wish that I could stop just existing and live again.. I miss living.. and I wish that I could do it all over.. I truly do.. :(

I wish I didn't have to work today, but I do and if I don't start soon I will be working until tomorrow!

I wish I had the money to take some of my kids' problems away.

I wish good health and happiness to all my kids and grandkids for the rest of their lives.

My prayers also out To Icey and her son ..and I wish for his speedy recovery and For her heart to be filled with love from another ,real soon:rose:

I wish that everyone at lit had a chance to meet at 1 time or another so we could see that alot of ppl here arent really so bad,,

I wish alot of ppl I met online lived Closer to me

I wish tonight would hurry up and get here so I can take some more cam pics with my babe ,Dracoa:devil: :kiss: :kiss:

For Cate:rose: x12

I wish I didnt have to go back to chicago again this coming week!
I wish,if i have to go,she could go with me!
I wish i could give her everything! I dont want to give her just the little things she wants, I want to give her everything.She made my life worth living, instead of just exsisting, so i owe her the
world.gif

I wish that everyone was happy, healthy and had all the love in the world.

I wish that we could shelter our kids, no matter their age, from getting hurt but yet able to let them be themselves.

Icey I am so sorry that your son got hurt. Will keep ya'll in my thoughts and prayers.

I wish that we never had to say good bye to our loved ones.

I wish that I was independently wealthy and did not have to work!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had eggs benedict right now! lol

And for world peace, end to hunger and love of all.

I wish Cate and all the other wonderful people I met on lit peace and love and thank them all for seeing thru my walls at times....

I wish the rangers would make it to the playoffs this year

I wish that 9-11 never happened I still miss him very much:rose:

I wish contentment for everyone.
I wish people didn't wish away their lives wishing for tomorrow.
I wish for nothing for myself. I think I'm truly blessed.

I wish for things to stay as good as they are right now for me, but I also wish for the wisdom to accept change.

I wish I had more peace and quiet in my life.

I wish my children to be happy and secure as they grow.

I wish that everyone I know were as happy as they can be.

I wish I were in his arms, snuggled against him, his beating heart in my ear.

I wish I had more time to spend with him.

I wish that he always know just how much he means to me and how thankful I am to have him in my life.

I wish peace and happiness to everyone.

I wish that I find someone that completes me.

I wish that a dear friend of mine did not have cancer.

I wish that losing weight was as easy as gaining it.

I wish they still wrote songs like this:

"You must remember this
A kiss is just a kiss
A sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by."

-----from "Casablanca" (1942)

(I'm listening to Peggy Lee's rendition of it right now)

I wish I didn't obsess over small things and could just relax and enjoy having my friends gathering around me.

I wish for a very special friend to come home and be ok with herself and allow her friends to give to her their love and concern. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back