Calling all Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask For More said:
You're gonna start a thread just for me? Ah ain't that sweet ;)

Oh sure! Was I that transparent? Um...you need to supply me with some pics...

There's only three people on this board who have seen my picture, so you're gonna have to work extra hard to get it ;)

mytasteislikecandy said:
Anyone here now? Anyone at all? Or am I all alone again?

*sigh*

Im not Asian but I have to say I think you are one of the hottest if not the hottest ladies I've ever seen in Lit!

Ask For More said:
There's only three people on this board who have seen my picture, so you're gonna have to work extra hard to get it ;)

Can I sing, will that bring
Your pic to my eyes?
Can I dance, will that swing
Your mind to say aye?

Gimme the pixels
Gimme the score
Lemme see you
Lemme roar!

(I can bake, too!)

MM

wellhung123 said:
Im not Asian but I have to say I think you are one of the hottest if not the hottest ladies I've ever seen in Lit!

Does this mean that only Asians can judge whether or not Asian women are hot or not?;)

Roman

RomanHans said:
Does this mean that only Asians can judge whether or not Asian women are hot or not?;)

Roman

Hi Roman,

Good question--give the guy a break, though. He's a little gaga over MTILC!

How's the DC area doing? Did you get a lot of snow?

Mia

MercyMia said:
Hi Roman,

Good question--give the guy a break, though. He's a little gaga over MTILC!

How's the DC area doing? Did you get a lot of snow?

Mia

Yeah, we got hammered, by DC standards...my town, just to the northwest of DC, got about 22 inches over three days...I've got about a six-foot pile of snow beside my driveway now!

On the down side, a lot of the snow is turning to ice, and now melting--leading to a major leak in my kitchen ceiling...oh well.

Roman

ugh, water problems :( what a bummer.

the weather here is balmy. it's been raining a lot the last 2 months, but yesterday and today have been tres decent--a chance for the mold between our toes to dry up

:rolleyes:

MercyMia said:
ugh, water problems :( what a bummer.

the weather here is balmy. it's been raining a lot the last 2 months, but yesterday and today have been tres decent--a chance for the mold between our toes to dry up

:rolleyes:

Ah yes, that humidity--I definitely don't miss it, although we get our share here during the summer. Right now, I'd take humidity instead of ice, especially since it doesn't seem to lead to burst pipes...

Roman

where are all the

the in-between children, the cookies who were baked for just the right amount of time?

off to see the world around me ;)

mm

No cookies for me?

Went to an all asian party last night in London. Had a really great time and checked out loads of really hot chicks ;)

Ask For More said:
No cookies for me?

Went to an all asian party last night in London. Had a really great time and checked out loads of really hot chicks ;)

chweetie pah, you *are* a cookie.
i know, what can i say? us asian chicks are babes, and vice versa.
at your all asian parties, do the guys all clump together and the girls try to entice you out from the ring of safety? or have things changed drastically?

heh,
mm

Well the crowd was pretty mixed, theme was anime so there were a fair few people dressed up....for some reason loads of girls went as schoolgirl, which was very enticing ;)

I only go to clubs to dance really, and hang out with friends, and I had a great time :)

What's happened to everyone?

I'm off to play football today(or soccer to you american ingrates) :D

Where are the asians!

Hi AFM

This Asian turned her computer over to other people for the day. How was the football match?

<still waiting for your pic ya know>
Mia

Was only a training session, but it went well :)

The last person from here had to wait a year to get my pic ;)

Ask For More said:
Was only a training session, but it went well :)

The last person from here had to wait a year to get my pic ;)

A year? My patience won't last that long. You'll just have to put up with what I imagine you to look like then. :D

A sunny day...tropical sun...airconditioning...heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back