How do you like your pussy licked ?

How do I like my pussy licked? Well, since you ask ... . ;)

I like to be naked and flat on my back with lots of room to stretch out and move. I like for him to start with gentle kisses on the insides of my thighs, slowly edging closer and closer until I'm practically begging for it. I like gentle kisses on my pussy lips, and then, just as I'm starting to squirm, I like to feel the sensation of his tongue opening me up. I like feeling his tongue teasing up and down inside my crease, very slow and deliberate, with an occasional electric flick to my clit.

By this point I'm usually arching my back and moaning. I like running my fingers through his hair as he looks up at me and smiles. I like playing with my nipples as he thrusts his tongue deep. The closer I get to cumming, the more attention I want paid to my clit. I want his nose buried in my bush and his tongue flicking back and forth across my hard clit. Not fast, but steady and continuous, pushing me up, up, up ... and over into my orgasm.

Then, while I'm still twitching from cumming from his mouth, I want his cock inside me. I want him to climb on top of me and slide it straight in to the root and then kiss me with his face still wet with my juices. I want to taste myself on him while he fucks my freshly eaten cunt.

Sounds delicious

Well as I haven't had the pleasure of being licked in 10 years it's a vague memory. However I would like it the way I masturbate. ..slow, steady and gentle

It's one of my favorite ways to please a woman......

Without question, my favorite sexual act. Hands down. Every single thing about it i love. I always imagine performing on women, not even looking for a return. Could easily cum from hearing her pleasure and often have. :rose::kiss::heart:

Well as I haven't had the pleasure of being licked in 10 years it's a vague memory. However I would like it the way I masturbate. ..slow, steady and gentle

It's true that absence makes the heart grow fonder, in the gift of the giving too...

I wants!

That's true. The more I think about it, despite being self concious down there, I really want it and reciprocate.

...and then there's that privilege of going down on someone who is as self-conscious as me but lets me in...*sigh*

Last edited:

I like to be naked and flat on my back with lots of room to stretch out and move. I like for him to start with gentle kisses on the insides of my thighs, slowly edging closer and closer until I'm practically begging for it. I like gentle kisses on my pussy lips, and then, just as I'm starting to squirm, I like to feel the sensation of his tongue opening me up. I like feeling his tongue teasing up and down inside my crease, very slow and deliberate, with an occasional electric flick to my clit.

By this point I'm usually arching my back and moaning. I like running my fingers through his hair as he looks up at me and smiles. I like playing with my nipples as he thrusts his tongue deep. The closer I get to cumming, the more attention I want paid to my clit. I want his nose buried in my bush and his tongue flicking back and forth across my hard clit. Not fast, but steady and continuous, pushing me up, up, up ... and over into my orgasm.

Then, while I'm still twitching from cumming from his mouth, I want his cock inside me. I want him to climb on top of me and slide it straight in to the root and then kiss me with his face still wet with my juices. I want to taste myself on him while he fucks my freshly eaten cunt.

Agree 100% with that.

There is just no better way to say "I Love You" than pulling my panties to the side and feasting on my warm wet cunt for hours! The more Os the better, the better the wetter! I just love cleaning his face off after he comes up for air and kisses me after several, tongue induced orgasms! Mmmmmmm. Our favorite thing to do!

Last edited:
Mmmmmm just crave this treatment to my warm, wet cunt!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0

I can do all of this ;)

I love to eat pussy. I love to get her off that way. Lots of heavy licking and sucking on the clit with two fingers shoved inside pressing up against the roof of her pussy. Some women have not liked the fingers so it appears to be a personal thing. I love the contractions that come with the female orgasm.

I love a little pain, but I'm embarrassed to ask for it. Just slap or spank my pussy a little. Flick my clit with your index finger. A tiny spark of pain which beckons a rush of blood to the area and heightened sensitivity. Love it when he hesitates for a second or two so I don't know when it's coming.

Why can't he do that everytime, instead of only when I ask for it?

Ugh! My ex hated eating pussy. We've been divorced for 6 months, separated for a year and half. It's been 3 years this month since I've had sex and probably a good 6 years or more since I've been licked.

Make Up For Lost Time

Ugh! My ex hated eating pussy. We've been divorced for 6 months, separated for a year and half. It's been 3 years this month since I've had sex and probably a good 6 years or more since I've been licked.

Your ex was a fool, denying himself the pleasure of licking your pussy. Oral sex is such a delight, giving and receiving….

Sounds like you are due a good licking. I'd be happy to oblige.

This was disappointing to read, sounds like you're due for one.

I like my clit to be sucked while being fingered. Gets me every time.

I love curling my finger and rubbing the g spot while circling and tonguing the clit and then taking the clit and sucking between my lips while licking the underside to top.

Licking a pussy is my favorite thing to do. It makes me hard as a rock, harder than the thought of being inside a woman. I love to keep changing up between very soft and more intense. I love to watch the woman react to the tounge lashing and I like to tease. Ive had women that can take hours of licking if I don't make it too intense. A light licking while sucking in the lips to the point where she catches her breath. A finger or two gently bouncing off the g-spot, then no fingers, just to let them know I know. Every woman is a bit different, obviously. Some women can take a little nibbling on their clit and others don't enjoy that. Some like a little rimming and others are clearly against licking anywhere but their beautiful pussy. If a woman asks for something or tells me something that they enjoy, there is no doubt it will happen. I have been with two women who love the taste of there pussy on my face when we kiss. There is nothing that excites me more than a woman who enjoys the taste of their own honey. Absolutely too hot!!! I remember when I was young, along long time ago, LOL, probably 18 and I was with a woman in her 40's. I was so excited that after I was in her for probably less than 10 minutes I came. She was telling me, More like yelling for me to "fuck" her. After I came, she told me to ravage her clit while I got hard again (in about 5 minutes :)). I ate her for another hour, she orgasmed at least three times, and the first she squirted on my face. Wonderful memory, I've always been attracted to older, more mature women. Now, I need to find someone to ravage! Thanks for asking!!

Back