Phone Sex and Sexting

spoiledchrissy7

Really Experienced
Of course in person is best but phone sex can help take that edge off! Some hot sexting in the middle of a busy day...

As technology has advanced, the art of phone forplay seems to have gotten lost.

Who loves a hot phone fuck?

I'm in.... I find it very exciting. Aggravates her. Alas...

Of course in person is best but phone sex can help take that edge off! Some hot sexting in the middle of a busy day...

I don't know why you think it is lost. I think phone foreplay is stronger than ever. Between sexting, sending each other naughty pix, and actual phone sex, there are venues of foreplay that are incredibly arousing. The use of the phone as foreplay makes the actual act of sex longed for and when finally the two people are together the built up sexual tension aids in making an amazing experience for both partners.

When there's an emotional connection it's an amazing thing!

Doesn't replace real touch but can definitely get you aroused.

Love it..

Just returned from Vacation

Spent the morning sorting though emails and deciphering shifting priorities

Damm, could I use a blowjob . . .

it's just not really the phone now, it's skype, kik, yahoo and the things that brings with it, text mssages, sending photos, files, videos, things change with technology, it's still rampant, it's just moved onto a different media, i can't remember the last time i actually had voice sex with someone on a phone

the best

I love phone sex...its the best. And I am VERY good at it. PM me ladies!

I'm not one for sharing pictures of my self but I enjoy the conversation about sex that leads to sexting and discussion of fantasies... Sharing erotic photos, gifs, and videos is arousing as well. But nothing comes close to actual auditory phone sex with a person if there is chemistry and they are good at it.

phone fun

would love to have phone or skype chats about anything that turns you on. For those of you who are sapiosexual I am in the top 1% IQ so come on ladies .

Phone sex fun

I love phone sex and dirty texting. It is always a turn on. I really like it during slow days at work. Nothing makes the day faster and I love finding a quiet corner at work to have some phone sex.

Fabulous

I have had phone sex with three ladies over the past several years - on many occasions. It was great. One swore like a stevedore, one was loud and the other one moaned. They were like that when we had actual sex too.

Back