Phone Sex and Sexting

Of course in person is best but phone sex can help take that edge off! Some hot sexting in the middle of a busy day...

As technology has advanced, the art of phone forplay seems to have gotten lost.

Who loves a hot phone fuck?

I love sexting and its been way to long since ive done it.

Stranger phone sex

I LOVE phone sex. Mmm.

I once had a girl call me for phone sex. It was out of the blue and she was horny. Later, she told me she mis-dialed and she got me instead of the guy she had phone sex the night before. She sent me pics and I was amazed at how bold she was. A little hot 18 yr old Mormon girl from Utah. Hah. Those were the days.

It was easier back when the earth was still cooling, and you could cradle the handset between shoulder and ear. Two free hands ftw.

Haha. Indeed. In a similar vein, most guys have become left-handed, because the right hands need to move the mouse! :D

I'm hugely aural, so I always want phone sex. Sex for me is all about hearing the sexy sounds, moans and dirty talk of my lover. Sexting can be nice sometimes, but it's a distant second place.

I'm hugely aural, so I always want phone sex. Sex for me is all about hearing the sexy sounds, moans and dirty talk of my lover. Sexting can be nice sometimes, but it's a distant second place.

I agree if your talking with the right person phone sex can be absolutely mind blowing.

love both phone sex and sexting.looking for a lady who enjoys it as much as i do

When Mrs K and I were just dating (long distance) we'd phone sex a LOT... we've have done plenty of Sex'ting. she's hot and cold about it...

My favorite is sexting during the day while at work....it makes work so much better.

I love to sext, wife not so much, maybe she's afraid she might send it to the wrong person, who knows?!?!? Would love to find someone to play along with!!

Phone sex can be fun, as can sexting. But I really like video chat. I'm a visual kind of guy.

I really don't see the point of sexting, it doesn't do anything for me. Teasing someone with texting though, that can be fun. Although in my case, that'd just be a means to an end, which is to hear someone's voice.

As for voicing...it can be incredibly sublime since I'm an aural person and I do have a thing for voices. But for that, I need an emotional connection, otherwise there is also no point.

I really don't see the point of sexting, it doesn't do anything for me. Teasing someone with texting though, that can be fun. Although in my case, that'd just be a means to an end, which is to hear someone's voice.

As for voicing...it can be incredibly sublime since I'm an aural person and I do have a thing for voices. But for that, I need an emotional connection, otherwise there is also no point.

I have noticed that the needs of a demisexual are consistent across all platforms for sexual expression.

When I was young I didn't really notice this because I tended to not be in a position to be sexually "successful" (if that can be said) if I hadn't already made a connection.

As I matured and somehow found myself more attractive, I would happen across opportunities that came my way where I was not emmeshed enough to likely find it fulfilling.

Paradoxically, my slight hesitation gave me an unintended, aloof vibe that some women find challengingly attractive.

There was (is) a litster that I grew to know quite well. lengthy conversations didn't for some reason or another although tinged with sexual topics history and sometimes of flirty vibe never led initially to actual phone sex. at some point when we were just playing the have you ever would you ever did you ever sort of game, some story that I was relating involved phone sex. She perked up and said "Oh, I assumed that you weren't into that!

Evidently, since I never seem to be angling for it and obviously never initiated it she just assumed that I had no interest in that sort of activity. When really I wasn't interested in that sort of thing initially because I simply didn't really even know her.

I don't think that conversation necessarily led directly into phone sex but when we finally got around to it we found it we meshed well so the phone was scorching hot. I should probably call her.

Completely agree. Sexting can be a nice ice breaker and flirty beginning but, ultimately yes hearing the moans, especially them building and graduating to dirty talk can't be beat.

It's been a while but love phone sex.Very aural so it's a beautiful thing when 2 are connected that way.

I've been a fan of phone sex since I first discovered it in college. Once a connection is made, I find it extremely hot discovering what really turns someone on, what really sends them over the top. Being able to use that to help the person out, most times that's enough to send me over the top as well.

Being passionate with someone, moaning and whispering deliciously naughty things to each other and connecting together aurally are definitely explosive with the right person! But for someone like me who is honest to goodness shy in some regards (I know, it's a shocker, right?) phone sex can be a bit intimidating! It's much easier for me to be bold and write to someone about how I'm feeling or what I want than it is for me to ask for them or say them outright.

I know, I'm a walking conundrum lol

I have to have a very strong partner who can lead and guide me, or I have to be a 10++++ on the horny scale which doesn't happen super often, and yes like everyone else there has to be a real connection first

your pic thread is still one of my favorite ever ;)

Being passionate with someone, moaning and whispering deliciously naughty things to each other and connecting together aurally are definitely explosive with the right person! But for someone like me who is honest to goodness shy in some regards (I know, it's a shocker, right?) phone sex can be a bit intimidating! It's much easier for me to be bold and write to someone about how I'm feeling or what I want than it is for me to ask for them or say them outright.

I know, I'm a walking conundrum lol

I have to have a very strong partner who can lead and guide me, or I have to be a 10++++ on the horny scale which doesn't happen super often, and yes like everyone else there has to be a real connection first

Well said. I think the key is that connection. With then right emotional and sexual chemistry phone sex is hard to beat.

I have been fooled so many times but still hope to find someone to phone with; so sexy to hear them and vice versa. Are you for real? Let's start to get to know each other, if you like....
Alisia:rose:
Unfortunately, I thinking we all have had that phone sex experience where afterwards you say to yourself, "What the fuck was that?".

Back