Don't tell it's a Secret Incest. [closed for Ash13]

-We go to walk around a bit exploring the activities the captain approaches us about a hour later once we found a activity room where we are playing shuffle board finding it fun. The captain smiles.-"Ah more young people enjoying the cruise how is it?" "It's nice captain thank you for coming to meet us."-He nods and winks to You.-"I have a special little note for you guys for Enjoying the ship."-He hands one ot me and you how ever mine is the actual note yours reads the following.-"I saw your performance little slut..if you don't want exposure to your parents come by my cabin tonight and i hope your ready to get a good fucking from the captain. it includes pictures from our fun time.-
 
Not wanting to let on I just smile at him and he leaves. Later that evening I say I am going for a walk and you say fine as you are tired. Dressed in a white t shirt,tan shorts about 2" below my ass and 3" wedge sandals I knock on the Captain's cabin door in hopes of just talking my way out of his blackmail attempt.
 
-The Captain opens the door and smiles.-"Good girl i see you came."-I see you walk in and i slap your ass playfully when you turn i see your about to speak as i wait to see what your going to say. I begin to hear you protest and try to talk your way out. As convincing as you sound i chuckle.-"Sorry i seen that sweet pussy being used and i want it as well...you look quiet sexy..come on kneel down take my cock out and suck on it..play with your self to."
 
I stand there still protesting when suddenly without warning the Captain rips open my semi flimsy tshirt to reveal i was bra less under it as he sees my perky boobs. As I look down shocked he places hands on shoulders and kneels me down and in one swift move unzips himself and stuffs his cock into my awaiting mouth. At first i resist but then give in and begin to slowly suck and bob my head on his cock.
 
-he laughed as she was forced to suck his cock grabbing her hair hard and thrusting deep in her mouth.-"You fucking slut if you think your going to protest i will choke your slut ass blue and use you over and over again. I am going to make you my personal slut at night understand."
 
The captain forces my mouth on his cock and enjoys the suction from my young mouth. I try to pull head off but he grabs hair and thrusts harder.
 
"Little whore you don't understand do you your mouth and body belong to me you will stop sucking when i say..."-he explodes in her mouth shooting his load in her throat.-"So..."-He moaned and removed his cock from her mouth now come on show me those tits."
 
I swallow the load and wipe some off my chin and I loom up at the captain still trying to show a feisty side and say "old perv if you want to see my breasts you are gonna have to do it yourself" I say breathing harder in anticipation of his next move as I am still kneeling in front of him in his captains cabin.
 
-He smiled and removed her clothes him self till she was naked in front of him. He grabbed her hair and smacked her breasts a bit.-"Yeah looks like i may fuck that pussy now."-He bent her over his table as he shoved his massive cock in and began to fuck her pussy from behind groaning in lust.-"Fuck you slut you better co-operate better."
 
"giving in a bit i say fine take me" as he comments on my youthful 25 yr old body and loves seeing women like me on this ship in their bikinis. After a few he cums inside of me and tells me I can go back to my cabin and enjoy my cruise.
 
-Leon was a bit worried as he was in his room thinking of his sister so they could play abit and also grab dinner he waits patiently as he hers her enter the room.-"Ashley got worried for a bit."
 
" i am fine big brother we have about an hour before the dinner time what do you want to do? we could play something any ideas?"
 
-he looked to her and smiled.-"Oh are you up for playing around still...hmm we could do something what is that pink pussy telling you do you want to dress up or should brother use his sister like a binded slut i remember how much you love being tied up."
 
"mmm tie me up that could be fun" i say sitting in a chair as my eyes are fixated on the bulge in my big brother's pants, knowing its wrong but in a taboo way soo much fun.
 
-I take out the rope i brought with me i tie you up so your hands and feet are bound your boobs are sticking out and your legs open to be used easy. i smile and looked to your eyes as i caress your cheek when i see you smile i do to.-"so do you want me to treat rough my little bondage slut?"
 
I play with the bonds pretending I am trying to break them but to no avail. I nod yes and say "yes big brother treat your little sister like she should be treated by you. Show me who is boss"
 
-he takes his cock out and grabbed her hair the way she likes it and begins to pump her mouth full of his hard juicy cock.-
 
I moan thought the "cock" gag stuffed in my mouth as you have a firm grip on my hair and pump my mouth like a pussy. As you do it reminds me of when I was 17 and came into your room and asked what facefucking meant and without a word you knelt me down right there in your bedroom and showed me.
 
-I smile as i am reminded of when i showed you about Face fucking just being reminded and enjoying as i shove my cock deep in your hot waiting mouth.-
 
I moan more as I am helpless as you fuck my mouth like a pussy in the chair as we sit in our ships cabin. I increase my suction on your cock as it is all i can do for my big brother.
 
-Leon cums and pulls it out as he groaned letting her swallow then spreading her out on the bed by moving her around he shoved his cock deep in her pussy and begins to fuck her deep.-
 
As you screw me on the bed in our ships cabin i moan saying "mmmm leon you like your "little" sisters pussy dont you? your cock fits so well inside me. I feel dirty having my brothers cock inside me but in a way it feels hot."
 
"I love my sisters dirty slutty pussy...you like being dirty for me don't you sis..you love everything my cock does to your holes don't you."
 
I nod yes as I buck my hips to meet your thrusts. With myself tied up it is all I can do as I am at your "mercy" "what are we gonna do after this? I ask..
 
-As i fuck you i slow down a bit.-"Well its close to dinner was thinking a dinner for you and me my lovely sis."-he smiled and looked to her.-"then after what ever we want maybe some other activities dancing or the kareoke at the bar."-he smiled and began to fuck her faster once more.-
 
Back
Top