The Isolated Blurt Thread XLI : The Day The Cat Came Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not half as funny, nor a third as intelligent, as you believe yourself to be.
 
The last time I tried to bleach my hair I hadn't left enough time since dying it plum. it came out as a massive, bouffant, strawberry blond, which is a strong look, but not one I was confident enough to carry off.

It all had to be shaved and started over. I do hope all other dyeing attempts go beautifully.

Those of us with perfectly shaped craniums don't particularly have to worry about such unnecessary accoutrement as hair.
 
22549571_917047881785939_369005526888695804_n.jpg
 
Almost 5am. I've been awake for a few hours. Today is going to be heavy on energy drinks.
 

I bet that would work. My ex always liked the scent when I came in from getting greasy under the car. I sort of get that because that always reminds me of nostalgic times in automotive shop. I drew the line at her love of dinosaur-scented 90 weight. That stuff is noxious.
 
I love my ingenuiTEA. I've used a lot more loose leaf teas since I got mine.
Me too. I bought a couple for my lovelies and one of them renamed hers to ingenuiPEE for obvious reasons. :D The coffee is fine as long as I don’t grind it too much. I’m not a fan of sediment sludge which is why I’ve never liked using a French Press, in addition to a different flavor profile. Hot water hits my grounds for 15 seconds and that’s it. Zero bitterness.
 
I’ve had zero sleep. Things are going to be very interesting today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top