Possible for a man to stop cum if interupted?

I have an android tablet. I find it too large and the corners could be shaped better. Taking them is beyond me. My guess is lots of water is required.
They can usually be broken into eighths for easy swallowing.

I have trouble submitting things here with mine. It's a pain.
Submission is easy. Acceptance is hard. I often submit to shit.
 
If all the internal muscles in his bits have started working, there's no way he could avoid leaving trail of goo as he pulls out. I suspect his blood pressure will fall - real fast - so his dick will deflate.


The expression is "pissed off".
'pissed' means drunk.

Interchangable. Using "pissed" to mean drunk is not common practice. Shitfaced, folded, faded, buzzed, tipsy, fucked up, sure, but not pissed.
 
Interchangable. Using "pissed" to mean drunk is not common practice. Shitfaced, folded, faded, buzzed, tipsy, fucked up, sure, but not pissed.
Except in Oz, where men just get pissed on a Friday night. It's a geographical nicety.
 
I envisage a tee bearing a message and check-off list:
PISSED

* Off
* On
* Drunk
* Out
* In​
Sort of like this one:
FUCK

* Me
* You
* Off
* All
* Tromp​
 
Autocorrect asks, did you mean: (_)_)::::::::::: D~~~ ~~~

You, sir, have a mind like a pit of snakes...which is no bad thing around here...

I did write a response as to why it's perfectly possible to withdraw, curtail, and go flaccid, but it seemed overwhelmingly clinical and so dull it even bored me, so I PM'd it to the OP instead, I hope it answered her question.
 
Last edited:
It is possible to forcibly stop the ejaculate from traveling up the urethra by pinching it hard enough and low enough in the shaft, but it doesn't stop the actual orgasm, and it fecking hurts like hell when she does it unexpectedly...
 
I was thinking more along the lines of Ringo Starr, with appealing overbites and come-hither eyes...
That's... disturbing. I have never read Ringo, appealing, and come-hither eyes in the same sentence before. And I don't want to, ever again.

Beachbum, get help. That's all I can say, get help, fast :).
 
That's... disturbing. I have never read Ringo, appealing, and come-hither eyes in the same sentence before. And I don't want to, ever again.

Beachbum, get help. That's all I can say, get help, fast :).

I had help...now they need help...
 
Me again with another off the wall question, this one quite difficult to "research" myself since I'm female. Say a healthy, 30 some year old male is having a good time with his wife, but in the middle of the passion, they're walked in on and he pulls out in shock. If he'd reached the point of no return, could he keep from blasting cum everywhere? How fast and effectively can the mood be ruined by something like this?

I'm thinking he'd still be hard when he pulls out but softening real quick, so yeah.



Look up ruined orgasms, they sound very similar
 
I'm perhaps slow in many regards, but I would comment that there can be up to as much as five or six seconds between the real point of no return and the first rope of cum fired out. And that point may not always be easy to fix accurately. If stimulation is stopped before, even almost at, it can be hold back without cuming, but if already in within that window, the orgasm is ruined, it still happen but gives little to no satisfaction.
 
There definitely is a point past which nothing can be done to stem the tide. I mean, it's not going to go back. It has to go somewhere, and the options for egress are limited.
 
Heaven forbid the guy has a kidney stone stuck in the tube when he reaches the point of no return. I bet it sounds like a .22 caliber riffle and is just as deadly. Pow! That’s just fucking wrong. I’m cringing just thinking about the consequences of busting a nut with a kidney stone🌹Kant👠👠👠
 
Heaven forbid the guy has a kidney stone stuck in the tube when he reaches the point of no return. I bet it sounds like a .22 caliber riffle and is just as deadly. Pow! That’s just fucking wrong. I’m cringing just thinking about the consequences of busting a nut with a kidney stone🌹Kant👠👠👠

Now there’s an erotic horror story
 
I ❤️ this thread.

Also, to the OP, maybe you should do some field research 😉

Stick around, that’s a safe thing to say when the guy reaches a point of no return. Things get - uh - yeah, sticky. I can’t see a guy keeping a lid on it like a champagne bottle either. It’s gonna pop! Anyway, I envision the point of no return where the barrel is at the edge of Niagra Falls....... Weeee.......along for the ride💋Kant
 
Back
Top