How many men did your wife sleep with before she met you?

How many men did your wife sleep with before you got married?

• Virgin

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • 1 to 4

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • 5 to 10

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • More than 10

Votes: 26 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We never talk about our histories, but I think my gf has had a lot of lovers, mostly men, but also a few women.

What makes you think this? or is it just the thought that she might have been kinda slutty that turns you on?

What makes you think this? or is it just the thought that she might have been kinda slutty that turns you on?

Well, she really enjoys sex, but she is a serial monogamist. She is divorced and has mentioned several other relationships, with no details beyond that. Also, she stays in close touch with former female room mates from her younger days, all of whom are now married.

When we are out at social gatherings, it is clear that both men and women are attracted to her.

I actually like that she keeps her sexual history somewhat of a mystery. I don't see her as "slutty", but I definitely get off on the fact that she loves sex.

Well, she really enjoys sex, but she is a serial monogamist. She is divorced and has mentioned several other relationships, with no beyond that. Also, she stays in close touch with former female room mates from her younger days, all of whom are now married.

When we are out at social gatherings, it is clear that both men and women are attracted to her.

I actually like that she keeps her sexual history somewhat of a mystery. I don't see her as "slutty", but I definitely get off on the fact that she loves sex.

I have been married twice and with my first wife, her sexual past was also something of a mystery. I assumed that there were a few guys but never sure how many. Finally, after a few years of marriage she blurted out a number -- it was quite large

I have been married twice and with my first wife, her sexual past was also something of a mystery. I assumed that there were a few guys but never sure how many. Finally, after a few years of marriage she blurted out a number -- it was quite large

I would not be surprised by a large number. Anyone who has ever lived with her would have a difficult time not being drawn to a physical relationship.

I would not be surprised by a large number. Anyone who has ever lived with her would have a difficult time not being drawn to a physical relationship.

She sounds very hot. So I am wondering what she looks like? And what you would consider a high number?

She sounds very hot. So I am wondering what she looks like? And what you would consider a high number?

She is slender, but well proportioned. However, she is not self-conscious about her good looks. She never wears makeup, and has a naturally beautiful appearance. She tends to be more into other people than into herself. Her attention is right out there to whomever she is speaking to, but I would not describe her as an extrovert. Her voice is very engaging.

Since she is strongly monogamous but has moved around, it would not surprise me if she has had a sexual relationship with about a dozen people, including a few girl friends.

She is slender, but well proportioned. However, she is not self-conscious about her good looks. She never wears makeup, and has a naturally beautiful appearance. She tends to be more into other people than into herself. Her attention is right out there to whomever she is speaking to, but I would not describe her as an extrovert. Her voice is very engaging.

Since she is strongly monogamous but has moved around, it would not surprise me if she has had a sexual relationship with about a dozen people, including a few girl friends.

I don't know how old she is, of course, but a dozen isn't all that many. If you want to know more, you will have to ask her, but make her feel comfortable and make sure that she doesn't think you are judging her first. I'll be interested in how turned on you are by the truth.

I don't know how old she is, of course, but a dozen isn't all that many. If you want to know more, you will have to ask her, but make her feel comfortable and make sure that she doesn't think you are judging her first. I'll be interested in how turned on you are by the truth.

Like I said, I like some mystery. I'm actually not interested in determining the exact number of her former lovers, nor their gender or race. She lives in the current moment, and that is what turns me on about her.

It's less than

The number she has slept with since I met her that I know for a fact

I’m the wife and it was lots. I think I doubled the tally in one year of madness.

Not a problem. But you agree, I'm a lil effed up right?
I actually don't know what I'd be agreeing to. I may be reading your words in a different manner than the way you intended them to be read. I can't quite decide if you're saying you're "effed up" because even with your best efforts, she remains a good girl, or if you're "effed up" because despite being a "man pig" (your words, remember?) with a raving sexual appetite, you decided to marry a good girl and now you're stuck.

Or some other meaning I haven't thought about?

Perspective is everything, I always say. :)

Only one, but we met when we were 15, so she didn't have much opportunity before then. She had sex with four or five more before we were married.

This is the second marriage for both my wife and I, and although she admits to having had 3 sex partners before marrying her ex, I suspect the actual number to be considerably higher. A good friend of hers has told me that as a teenager, my wife was "very popular"!! (wink, wink!)

Back