The Popular Crowd (need one)

musicankane

I blew a monkey once.
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Posts
15,633
large.jpg


Alexis had always been popular, it came with the territory of being good looking. In high school, being a girl, being hot, was like an automatic "in" with the popular crowd. It made life really really easy. Nobody gave you shit, nobody cared what you did or how you dressed (to an extent) because everyone wanted to be friends with the hot girls. She had always been an automatic entry into that club growing up. She had often been a part of the group that decided what challenge other girls had to go through in order to join the popular group, if they weren't hot enough to be automatically in. Some of the things they made people do made Alexis glad she never had to go through it.

However college was a different deal entirely. Alexis foolishly thought that she could just join whatever sorority that she wanted. A flick of her shimmering long brown hair, a little shake of her narrow waist, and boom she would be hot enough to join whatever club she wanted. But this was college and things were different here. Everything was about being fair, and frankly the other girls were just as good looking if not even better looking than her. So she wasn't about to get out of her hazing.

She supposed that she could always go to another sorority and try to join them, maybe there hazing trial wouldn't be as embarrassing. But Gamma Gamma Kappa was known as the hottest Sorority on campus, by a wide margin. Having seen the girls already in place, Alexis knew that this was the place to be to get invited to the best parties with the hottest guys. So if she wanted in she was stuck with this challenge.

She twirled her Iphone in her fingers, the circular mount on the back of her pink case kept it from falling, the text message from Niece the Sorority leader staring back at her on the screen. Alexis' mission was to get a picture for Jake Farrow. Jake was absolutely the last person Alexis ever would have spoken too growing up. Perhaps that's why Niece selected him personally for her little mission. Jake was the head of the campus Dungeons and Dragons club. Nerd to the ultimate degree.

Alexis sat not far from Jake now, observing him as she contemplated what she was to do. He didn't look that nerdy to be fair, or even that bad. His hair was long for a guys, combed back, his glasses weren't extremely thick or made of dorky plastic. From what she could tell he was just an average guy, nothing special one way or the other, his only downside was his choice of hobbies.

Again Alexis thought about her goal. She was to seduce this guy, and take a picture of her holding his...special member. She didn't have to go through with anything beyond that, but part of her felt really bad about it. She would have to lie and charm her way into his pants and then leave him hanging after she got the picture she needed. It made her wonder whether this was a haze for her or for him.

She debated about it for a long time, should she go through with this, should she not? Finally, she stood up and tucked her phone into her pocket to walk across the quad toward him. Fuck it, she figured, one embarrassing and awkward moment and then it would be over. She'd be in GGK and could spend the next four years forgetting it ever happened.

Jake was leaning over a drawing pad as she approached, coming up from behind him so she could see over his shoulder as to what he was drawing. Turned out he could really draw, the picture on the paper was really detailed for just a pencil drawing. It appeared to be some knight of warrior in shining armor with a sword in on hand and a shield in the other which was raised to deflect or block some sort of attack that hadn't been drawn yet.

Alexis was impressed and that gave her a conversation starter to talk to him. "Wow," she said moving around to the other side of the table so she could stand in front of him. "That looks really cool."
 
Jake was startled to hear a female's voice; girls seldom addressed him first and often barely replied when he approached them.

"Thank you," he stuttered as he looked up.

And if he had looked up before he spoke, he wouldn't even have been able to stutter. She wasn't the most glamorous girl on campus, but she was up there. Long brown hair luxuriously framing her face, sparkling brown eyes, and lusciously sensuous lips - Jake was so taken aback he didn't even look down to see her ample bosom narrow into her slender waist.

"Do you really think so?" he asked as he regained a bit of his composure.

It was mostly the guys who liked his drawings. They liked the D&D themes, and Jake did as well. But what he really liked was the detail of the drawing, the creation of an imagined reality in pencil. It was a sensuous process, though he didn't consciously think of it that way. If you watched him while he was drawing, though, you'd see it. His body - and his soul with it - was completely absorbed in the process of turning a blank sheet of paper into an image that seemed real and solid. He felt the drawing rather than just thinking it.

He drew from his mind's eye mostly, but he could also be found with pencils and paper out in the woods doing landscapes or indoors rendering rooms and furnishings, and even at the museum where he used the artifacts as his models. The museum had a small collection of medieval armor, and it was there where he found the detail that gave his created knights their apparent reality. But for people, he used photographs; there were real people, women mostly, who he would like to have drawn, but he could never summon up the courage to ask them to sit for him.

He stuttered nervously again.

"My n- n - name's Jake. W-w-would you like to s-s-see more."

He frowned at himself as he finished. 'How lame,' he thought. 'I have a beautiful girl speak to me, and all I can come up with is trite crap like that.' Jake tried to steel himself for the rejection that was sure to follow.
 
Just like that she was in. Jake looked up to see who was giving him props on his art and his jaw went slack a bit, in that moment she knew she had him. Part of her felt bad that this was going to be so easy, to be able to just use someone like this made her feel powerful but also strange. He clearly had never been popular with the ladies before and Alexis was not shy about how she looked, so for her to be talking to him was probably a wet dream for the poor guy.

Either way she was in, now it was all about buttering him up and getting what she needed out of him. She fought back a mocking giggle as he stammered up at her, offering her a chance to see more of his drawings. She, of course, didn't give two left titties about his art but she smiled wider anyway and gave him her best warm smile.

"You have more?" She asked, "Sure I'd love to see them." She told him and sat herself on the other side of the table. Alexis took a point to lean over the table towards him, looking at the drawing he already had out but making sure that he could see his cleavage down her top if he wanted too. "Show me what you got." She smirked happily, the double meaning probably going over his head.
 
“Yes, I have a few here in this pad,” he said, oblivious to her double-entendre.

Jake’s jaw dropped as the girl sat opposite him and leaned forward. Such cleavage! So close! Did she know what she was doing? Did she know what she was doing to him?

He turned the pad to show her the other drawings already finished in it and then fumbled with flipping the pages as he tried to keep his eyes away from her bosom.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t ask your name, Miss,” he said awkwardly.

He turned to the first drawing in his pad, a castle with a moat and drawbridge, with an armored knight. A dragon was next, and then he looked up at the girl’s bosom again as he turned the page.

‘Oh no!’ he thought as he looked back down. It was a realistically rendered pencil drawing of a naked woman, modelled from a porn magazine, about to be attacked by a dragon. He had forgotten all about that one.

“I’m so sorry,” he stammered as he quickly flipped to the next sketch.

‘God, I’ve really blown it this time,’ he thought. ‘My first chance at a real girl.’

He waited for her reaction to his offensive offering.
 
Alexis watched him almost scramble over himself to grab his sketch pad. How could anyone be so flustered in talking to someone? She kind of felt sorry for him, because this kind of behavior only usually occurred in heavily bullied people. Look at what he was drawing, and assuming many of his other probably hobbies, Alexis figured that he must have been bullied throughout his school going days. It made her feel like shit for why she was here, hell she could feel his excitement of having someone like her taking an interested in his drawings and she felt bad that her interest wasn't honest.

He blubbered and asked her name as he set his drawing pad on the table. She glanced up at him and smiled, "I'm Alexis." She said.

Then they began going through his art. The first stuff was really neat looking, but ultimately uninteresting to her. Pictures of medieval fantasy castles, knights in shining armor, dragons, etc.

Then a Jake flipped to a page that instantly caught Alexis' eye. The dragon from the previous page was about to attack a naked woman with ample breasts and fit body. It was a more realistic drawing than everything else previously, and just as Alexis started to smile Jake quickly flipped to another page.

He apologize profusely and Alexis grabbed his hand before he could finish turning the page. "Now now, wait a second I want to see this one better." She told him, forcing him to flip back to the naked woman. "Oh you naughty dog you." She teased with a smirk.

Alexis examined the girl again and glanced up at him. "Okay here's a question. Why does the girl look so different from all your other stuff? She looks almost like a photo of a real person while everything else is clearly made up." She asked him, catching him looking down her top again. "Hey buddy, focus." she snapped her fingers, bringing his gaze out of her chest.

She sat back on the far side of the table, taking her chest away from his face. "Did you use a model or something for the girl?" She asked him.
 
Jake was really taken aback when Alexis stopped him from passing by the page with the naked woman and the dragon.

He blushed deeply when she called him a ‘naughty dog,’ but he also felt it in his groin, a twinge in his male organ. Yes, he was naughty for that, for the various fantasies he had, and here, this girl didn’t seem embarrassed or even offended at his drawing. His eyes drifted back to her decolletage.

He gathered himself together when she snapped her fingers and started to explain.

“It’s based on the myth of Perseus rescuing Andromeda from the dragon,” he started, but realized she was really asking about the rendering, not the subject.

“No, I didn’t have a real model for the girl,” he admitted, deciding the best approach now would be honesty and openness. I used a picture from a magazine. I always use magazines for models of real people.”

He looked Alexis in the eye to show his honesty, and he was again taken by her looks. He tried picturing her face appearing on his frawing pad as his pencil traced its outline and shaded its features.

Emboldened, he offered “I have more of ladies from the magazines. I could bring my portfolio to show you some day. Maybe we could have coffee, if you’d like to see them.”
 
Alexis smirked, the mission was basically accomplished at this point. Honestly she hadn't expect him to open the door so wide for her to just walk right through and take what she wanted from him. But clearly he wasn't familiar with this kind of game and was too distracted by her tits for him to think through anything clearly.

Instead of answering his question about seeing more of his dirty doodles, Alexis crossed her arms under her breasts, pushing them up a little and gave him a little snort.

"Magazines huh?" She clicked her tongue, "That sounds pretty boring. What would you do to have a real model for you to draw?" She asked him raising an eyebrow towards him.
 
Now, guy gamers are most definitely social nerds, not knowing their way around a real woman, but when it comes to schemes and subterfuges, plots and conspiracies, gamers are in their element. And it was as obvious as an eighty-foot dragon hiding behind a hazel tree sapling that Alexis wasn’t interested in his drawings; that was just an opening. She was up to something. But what was it?

She couldn’t be another gamer; she gave herself away too easily. Maybe she was some opponent’s sister who was going to cajole some D&D secrets out of him. Probably not, Jake concluded. But, again, what was she up to?

Jake knew he should get out of it right here and now, but Jake was a gamer, and gamers are always drawn to a challenge. He decided play along to find out what Alexis was after, but he knew that he had to play carefully. Best to keep it as honest as possible, so as not to trip himself up, but as indirect as possible too.

“I signed up for a life drawing class once,” he answered, “but I was too embarrassed drawing naked people with all the other artists around and the teacher looking over my shoulder.”

He paused a moment, lowering his eyes and feigning a touch of embarrassment at his admission.

“I can’t afford to pay a model for a private sitting. Besides, I’m sure I’d find it even more embarrassing and awkward than the class. So I just use magazines for models. They’re cheap, and the girls aren’t really there.”

A good non-answer to her question, he thought, and feigned embarrassment again while he waited to see what his response would elicit from this mysterious girl.
 
Alexis shifted in her seat and gave him a long look. "So you are too nervous to draw a naked body around other people, but you are more than willing to look down my shirt when you think nobody is looking." She gave him a smile as a tease, and also to let him know that she wasn't upset with him.

"So you use magazines which means you can't even pose the 'models' how you want right? Like you couldn't look at a magazine and draw that same girl actually fighting that dragon could you?" She asked chewing her lower lip a bit.

She was building this up far too much. But Alexis also felt bad about using him for a Sorority prank. Even though it wasn't much of a prank of him, it was more designed to embarrass her. He was merely the pawn in which she had been told to use. The problem for her was how did she play off getting a dick pic, without leaving him hanging?

Supposedly the obvious answer was to jerk him off. A handjob was a rather small price to pay for getting her membership. Besides the way he acted, he had to be a virgin, which mean she probably would barely have to touch him to get him off.

She leaned forward, "What if I modeled for you?" She asked him with a smirk. But she quickly held up a hand, "Not naked. I'm not throwing myself at you, but I'd be willing to maybe strike a few poses for you if it would help. I could use the drawings for my art studies class anyway so we'd be helping each other out." She told him.
 
Jake blushed at Alexis’ observation, but responded boldly.

“I didn’t say I don’t look, but I didn’t sit here trying yo draw your cleavage. Besides, you seemed to want me to take a look when you leaned forward, and now, when you hoisted them on your forearms and squeezed them between your upper arms.”

Jake may have been clumsy in dealing with women, but he wasn’t entirely naive. He did know - and appreciate - many of their flirtatious tricks.

He continued, even more emboldened. After all, she wasn’t a girl now; she was an opponent, and he was ready to do battle to find what she was all about.

“Once I draw something, I make it my own. I can pose it in my mind, and draw it then. Even women.”

He thought about the other drawings he did for Perseus and Andromeda, the ones where Andromeda had refused Perseus and preferred the dragon. Those drawings where Andromeda swooned as the dragon’s long and nearly-prehensile tongue lapped its way up her alabaster thigh and caressed her center of pleasure or where she wantonly wrapped her legs around the dragon’s hips to welcome his massive organ deep inside her.

“If you had wanted me to bring my other pictures, you would have seen what I can do.”

He thought about her suggestion. Perhaps this was the reason for her ploy, to get some drawings of herself for an art class project. But no, Jake concluded. She could have asked any of the art students for that, and they’d have been happy to do it. I’m not even majoring in art, so why would she ask me. There must be something else going on here.

“I’m afraid I’d still be uncomfortable drawing a live person, particularly an attractive girl like you. I’ll try, if it will help you, but wouldn’t it be better to get one of the art majors to draw you?”

Good, he thought, a tentative yes, with an unsuspicious request for more information. Let’s see what this provokes.
 
Alexis shrugged and dropped her arms from her chest, "I suppose you're right." She told him standing up. "I could go ask other art students, they'd probably draw better than you anyway right?" She said only partially mocking.

She pretended to realize something and snapped her fingers, "Oh right, now I remember. I don't want to pose for someone already in one of my classes, the last thing I need is to have an art student constantly hounding me to pose for them again. Art students are so fucking beggy." She told him.

She leaned over him again, "I was just walking by and I saw how good that...uh...Paladin? was. Whatever is was I saw you clearly had to talent and you aren't in any of my classes so I don't have to worry about you getting clingy on me."

She rose up and frowned at him, "You aren't gonna get clingy on me are you? I just need pictures this isn't like I'm begging you to get into bed with me or anything."
 
Jake might have found her story more plausible if she hadn’t started to leave and then ‘suddenly’ realized something as complex as the reaction of an art student to her sitting. Besides, he’d have expected a girl to be more concerned with the artist wanting to screw his model than with having her pose again. And why then did she bring up the possibility that she would be begging to get into bed with him? There’s more going on here than she’s telling, Jake knew, and he was resolved to find out, even if it meant he had to play along some more.

“Okay, we can try. It seems very important to you. Just a portrait, though, just from the neck up. I can’t guarantee I won’t lose my composure, though; I’m nervous just thinking about it. We have to find some place where we’re not alone, but a place where no one will come over to us either. Maybe at the duck pond on the other side of the science building; students and teachers are always walking by or looking at the pond without being interested in any one else. We can sit on one of the benches. Still, it may be hard for me; I haven’t drawn a live person before. I hope I can do it well enough for you."
 
She raised her eyebrow at him. He didn't want her alone, that was odd. You'd think he would have jumped at the chance. A public place would make her goal harder to achieve, but if she fought him on it now then he might suspect a prank and refuse. She shrugged and said, "That's fine, public place then. Though if you don't want people coming up to us, I don't know why we just don't meet in your dorm room."

She gave a dismissive gesture with her hand, "But whatever I guess. We can go to the park if you'd be more comfortable there. I want a good portrait and I can't have you making nervous mistakes." She explained.
 
The dorm room idea was tempting; somebody would be sure to see them, and he’d get quite a rep with the other nerds for getting a hot chick alone in his room. She must know that too, Jake reflected, and it wouldn’t be great for her rep to have people think she was fucked by a nerd. He wondered if this wasn’t some kind of dare, something she was going to do benefit herself by making a fool out of him. Yes, he thought, I should just get away from this. But the challenge was still too alluring; he really needed to find out what was up.

“Gee, Alexis, I’m taking on a lot of pressure as it is to draw a live model for the first time, and now you’re demanding instant perfection from me. I’m just trying to find a place to do it where I could be relaxed enough to do a good job. I don’t understand why you need this portrait for your course, anyway. Maybe you should find someone else. There’s lots of students who draw around here.”

He hoped she wouldn’t take that suggestion for two reasons. The first was that he really wanted - needed - to know what was really going on. The second was Alexis herself. She was one hot girl, and nerds like him rarely had a chance with any girls. It made him nervous, of course, but there was this thought that maybe he could turn whatever was going on into a bit of pleasure for himself. She wants to play, he thought, well then, so do I. And I want to win.

Now, he thought, what will she do?
 
Alexis turned to him and sneered, "I didn't say perfect, I just don't want you so nervous you draw me with a really big ass nose or crazy eyebrows." She straightened and smirked, "I can go to class with a portrait in which I look like a sewer hag obviously."

She gave him a look and gestured to all his stuff. "So when can you do it?" She asked, "I'd like to get it done ASAP, but I understand if you need time to collect your thoughts." She looked at him, "And by the way, I'm going to pay you for this. I don't ask to get work for free, I'm not a mooch." She assured him.

And she would pay him, part of her whole apprehension to not just outright asking to suck his dick or something was because she didn't want to just use him. Alexis was never that kind of girl, though she had come up with many hazing pranks against other girls back in high school. It felt strange to be on the other side of that coin now and she just could make herself do it in the cruelest possible way.

So she would get her picture and Jake would also get something out of it. A handy or something. Either way they would both walk away with a positive experience out of the deal. As she had been talking to Jake, sure he was a nerdy dork who was into some really lame ass hobbies, but he wasn't a terrible looking guy. Far from it in fact, and she wouldn't feel disgusted with herself to jerk him off. It was all good as far as she was considered. She just had to get this done so she could join GGK and start the college party for real.
 
Jake was still apprehensive he knew he didn’t know the real reason she wanted this portrait. In fact, he wasn’t even sure the portrait was what she really wanted. It could just be subterfuge for something else. But still the nagging question, what else? He had to continue.

And it wasn’t bad to continue. In spite of his suspicions, he was getting quite comfortable with Alexis. In fact, he realized he already spent more time talking to her than to any other girl in his life, except for his relatives. And she was hot. Well, not just hot. She was pretty, not glamorous, and he liked that. Beautiful hair and eyes. And her lips, so sensuous. Her body, too. Great boobs, slender waist and nice hips with a round caboose. And, though she wasn’t great at playing out her scheme, she was clearly comfortable with the game. He liked that about her. ‘A worthy adversary,’ he thought.

“Well, Alexis, we can do it right now. It’s a nice day to draw outside. I’d like to get a better quality sketch pad, though, and some softer pencils. I’ll run over to the dorm and get them, and meet you at the duck pond in ten minutes.”
 
Alexis grinned, perhaps this would be done faster than she thought. "Make it Twenty so I can put my face on." She told him.

After they agreed to meet up Alexis darted back to her dorm as fast as she could. She was excited, not for the drawing or whatever, but the fact that she would be through her hazing in a single afternoon. She would have the picture into Niece's hands by dinnertime and she would take her pledge before the night was over.

She dolled herself up a little bit, adding lipstick and some blush to herself. Then she fluffed up her hair a bit using dry spray to give it some volume.

Thirty minutes later she was at the pond looking for Jake.
 
Jake was there before twenty minutes were up; nerds are like that, always early. And Alexis was just like she should be - 10 minutes late. Jake expected that, but it didn’t matter; he’d already done a half-dozen quick sketches of the pond to use for future drawings.

“Over here, Alexis,” he shouted when he saw her arrive.

He was sitting on the ground beneath a willow tree when she arrived, and he figured she hadn’t seen him. He closed his pad, gathered up his pencils, and headed over to meet her.

“I’ve been sketching while waiting for you,” he said flatly. He wanted to point out her shortcomings while letting her know it didn’t affect him. He also figured that it wouldn’t make much difference to a girl like her.

“You look good, Alexis, not that you weren’t very pretty before the make-up.”

“Let’s sit on this bench,” he said leading her to the other side of the pond. “The light is more even here.”

He had her sit on one end of the bench while he looked at her face from a number of angles. He then took a place sitting sideways at the other end of the bench.

“A profile first, Alexis. Well, not quite. Turn a very little towards me. Don’t worry, I won’t give you a big bad ass nose.”

It wasn’t quite the perfect position, so he put down his pad and pencil and adjusted her himself, putting the fingers of one hand on her head and the other on her chin to turn her just the way he wanted.

“That’s perfect,” he said. “Now hold it there until I say you can move.”

It was just about fifteen minutes later when he told she could relax.

“I just have to detail the shading now, and the first will be done.”

And so it went for the next two sketches, one full-face and one three/quarter. Each time, he told her where to move her head, and each time, he fine-tuned the pose with his long fingers.

People were passing by as he drew, but none of them stopped to look; they were all used to students drawing on campus. By the time he finished the third drawing, it was fully into class hour, and there were none but he and Alexis at the pond.

“Okay, Alexis, here’s the three. Pick the one you like and I’ll take it back to my room and mat it for you.”
 
Alexis smiled as Jake came up to her, his drawing supplies bundled up in what appeared to be a rush and tucked under one arm. He told her what he had been doing while waiting for her and it made her eyes narrow just slightly. Did be just call her out on being late? Was that a snub of some kind?

Ultimately she decuded it didnt matter and just took his compliment. "Thank you Jake."

She let him lead her to the park bench and sat where he instructed. Alexis was surprise at how firm and confident he was when it came to this. He had stuttered like a gibbering dweeb when she first spoke to him, and now he was telling her what to do without the slightest of stammers.

Still she listened and immediately regretted this whole situation. It was too much, too out in the open with too many people around. She couldnt do anything here but let him draw. She had done some amateur modeling before so she was good at holding still. She moved and held each pose he instructed her to do like a professional, like she really wanted the pictures done correctly.

Finally when it was over Jake sat back and showed her the drawings. They were incredibly good, truth be told she was impressed. "Wow and my nose looks perfect!" She teased up at him.

She looked over them and decide she liked the profile sketch the best and picked that one. "I like this one but....what is matting? Can i come watch you do whatever that is?" She asked standing up and rubbing her palms on her butt to dry them off.
 
Still didn’t know what she was up to. Maybe it was just the portrait, but it still didn’t seem right. If she needed it so desperately, why did she wait until accidentally finding someone? No, he was sure she had picked him out for a reason, and he was determined to find out what it was.

As he reflected on that, he came to another realization: he didn’t feel so awkward and shy with her now. Was it because he was getting more familiar with her? Not entirely, he decided. The fact was, he was seeing her not just a a hot girl, but as an opponent in the game, as an equal, perhaps, at not someone to feel intimidated by. This game was becoming more interesting on many levels.

“Matting is mounting the drawing on a stiff board so it doesn’t get creased or folded accidentally,” he explained, oping he didn’t sound like he was ‘mansplaining.’

But if she’s taking art, she should know what matting is. Curious, he thought, and lured himself further into the game.

“Sure, Come on to the dorm. I have a drawing table there I use for matting the drawings I sell or give away.”

Jake knew his roomie was gone at the Chem lab for the rest of the day, and wondered what might happen when he was alone with her. Was he being set up for something? He was prepared to find out.
 
Bingo, Alexis thought. She was now going to head to his room, alone, where she would have him like a puddle in her hands. She took a moment to glance him over while he packed up his stuff, thinking about what she had to get from him. She wondered what he would be like downstairs, probably nothing special one way or the other.

She had seen many boys brag about their size but word got around campus about the truth, girls spoke to each other after all, and most jocks on the team weren't all that blessed with pipe. Alexis remember hearing about one of the guys on the basketball team who wasn't all that with dick size, it was then that she learned that Big Black Cock was an exception not a rule.

Alexis followed Jake to his dorm and shrugged, "I honestly didn't know about matting. I do mostly photography and paintings which we start with the canvas stretched tightly on boards already. I didn't know about matting." She explained.

Once they reached his room, Jake let Alexis inside and she prepared for it to be a typical boys room. Dirty clothes on the floor or in a corner, bedsheets all crazy and untucked, that sweaty guy smell, the normal stuff. But that wasn't the case at all. The dorm was clean, both beds made and smooth, no sign of clothing anywhere, hell the only mess she could see was the slight disarray on Jake's drawing table, which had papers, pens, pencils, erasers kind of all over.

"Well you are officially the cleanest guy I've ever met." She told him looking around.
 
“I’ll take that as a complement,” Jake said as he cleared the drawing table and got a sheet of mat board and matting tools. “I’ll do a good job on the mat for you, too. Alexis.”

Jake’s breath quickened a bit as he realized he was alone in his room with a great looking girl. The thought of making a pass at her instantly filled his mind, but then he considered what her rejection might do to his fragile ego. No, he had to go back to her as a worthy adversary. That would leave him confident again.

He looked up at her as he mounted the drawing, explaining what he was doing as he did it. And each time he looked at her, saw how hot she was, he began to loose confidence. He had to keep with what he knew - the matting - to keep her from winning. He knew if he looked at her like a woman, he’d be lost. He’d do whatever she wanted, and he knew in the long or short run he’d be hurt.

“There. It’s done,” he announced as he taped the drawing to the back of the board. He turned it around to show her how it looked through the window he had cut precisely to the right size for the portrait. “But if you want it framed, you’ll have to get one I don’t have frames around here.”

He paused, a little saddened at the thought of her leaving: he had grown to like her as an opponent and he was a little more saddened at not having uncovered her real aim in pursuing this.

“I guess it’s good-bye then,” he said looking into her bright brown eyes.
 
Alexis made a point to stand very close to him as he began the matting process. She paid attention to what he was doing, listening as he explained, asking questions when it seemed right to do so. He was very skilled at the things he clearly focused on, his hobbies, but she could her him flattering in his voice. A couple of times during the explanation his voice cracked.

She smiled took a step back as the matting finished and he held up her fresh new drawing. He gave her the picture and seemed to sadly say good bye to her.

For a long moment Alexis looked at the drawing, holding it up to get a good look at it. Then she took a deep breath and set the picture onto the edge of the nearby bed. "Good bye? I have to pay you first. A promise is a promise." She told him, the smile spreading across her lips.

It was time to blow his fucking mind. Alexis walked up to him until her body was pressing against him gently. "How's this for a payment?" She asked, and dropped to her knees quickly, bringing her face in from of his crotch. She reached up and began to work open his fly. "Ever had a girl suck your dick before Jake?" She asked him looking up at him sweetly.
 
Jake was smitten. He’d never had any one suck him off, never even had a hand job from somebody else. And here she was, on her knees, her sensuous lips ready to envelop his dick. But he came to his senses before she finished his zipper.

“No I haven’t!” he exclaimed as he pulled backwards, yanking his fly from her hands.

This made no sense. A hot chick comes out of nowhere, asks for a portrait, and then wants to pay for it with a blow job? To a campus nerd? No, there must ne something else behind this. Some sort of trick. Something to mock him, make fun of him.

“What is it you really want, Alexis?” he demanded. "No girl like you comes up to a guy like me and offers to suck him off. Who put you up to it? Why? What are you trying to accomplish?”

He wondered if she had heard about him from one of his classmates in high school. He was glad college didn’t require gym classes because of them. They called him a freak because of his penis, right from the start. Maybe she couldn’t believe it, and this was the price she had to pay to find out. Who knows, maybe a whole bunch of them wanted to know for sure, and she lost the draw to find out.

“Either tell me what you’re up to or take your portrait and leave.”

He pulled up his zipper and looked her in the eye again. Sternly this time. He was not going to be taunted and mocked about his dick again.
 
Alexis blinked as he jerked away from her. For the first time in history a guy was refusing a free blowjob, from a beautiful girl! She didnt know what to do so she just sat there on her knees with a confused look on her face. She was in disbelief that he would pull away from her like that. What was with this guy?

"Wait what?" She asked, looking up at him. "What are you talking about, what sinister plan do you possibly think i could be doing that would require me to suck your dick Jake?" She asked him kind of upset.

She stood up in a smooth cat like motion and frowned at him. "If you're gay all you had to do is say 'no thanks'. You don't have to accuse me of some stupid plan. Fuck dude." She said turning towards the drawing.

She huffed and grabbed the drawing, hoping her drama skills would pay off here, the last thing she wanted was to outright tell him. She might never get her picture otherwise. Angerily she picked up her drawing and shook her head.

"Unbelievable. Thanks for the drawing." She huffed and turned to leave.
 
Back
Top