Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Manchester male here, been a member a long time but never bothered posting, am quite open minded so if anyone wants a chat then feel free to pm me :)

Hey Dave, what you into?

Lots of things to be honest, usually prefer chat to showing on cam or anything though as I have people in the house more often than not, but do on a rare occasion go on cam.

I particularly like to hear peoples fantasies/fetish's/stories .

How about you ?

Yeah I love to chat about fetish things too, like to pm but like you I don't cam lol
Drop me a pm if u wanna tell me about your fantasies / fetishes?

Camming's so..intrusive. Now a nice sexy voice on the other end, that's something!

Hello all ...

Hi all, Joe from London - online now if anyone wants to say hello,, maybe have alittle chat?

J x

hello fellow brits hope ya all enjoying this great weather before it goes again lol...

Hey hope I'm not too late to post on here :)
I'm 19, live in Central London. I feel like I never get to talk to anyone from the UK either :/

greetings from surrey

Hi all I thought I would say hi as the UK boards here seem to have too many of us finding so very few from the UK. I am always up for chatting with anyone and looking for new friends xx local would be great too drop me a pm or email anytime

Back