Do you like to Jack Off while you swallow the load?

I actually rarely jack off when I am sucking a cock. Normally I am all about pleasing them and swallowing every drop. Once they leave, I normally am still horny and jackoff afterwards thinking about what just happened.
 
It can go either way, depending on the situation.

Back in the day when I was a young slut manning toilet stalls or bookstore glory holes, I always played with myself too. But if I was turning a trick in some guy's car or in an alley behind a gay club I usually didn't have my cock out, unless the guy wanted me to expose myself or play with balls or anus while I blew him. Lots of times giving head in a park is a prelude to getting ass reamed, so I'd had my pants down anyway and could play with myself. As I got older and wiser most of my sex happened in beds naked with proper lovers who were versatile and sucked me as well. But yeah, if you're on yer knees in the gravel behind a dumpster at a truck stop on I-10 getting face fucked some hung biker at 2 am, you really don't have time to play with your fly.
 
I've never actually had a penis in my mouth, but when I think about it, I get hard and end up stroking to a juicy, electric orgasm...so I imagine that I would jerk off in that instance, although I'm not sure.
 
Back
Top