How do you like your pussy licked ?

Yes, the trick is finding someone that can read her body, or listen to her words. I've been with women that have told me that other men don't listen to what they want, verbally or physically.

That's what I'm currently dealing with. <sigh>

I love my clit licked,sucked,rubbed until I explode with my juices....then fuck my pussy and ass and make me squirt.

God writing that has made me wet :)

Long slow licks... Broad strokes...from my ass up and over my clit...a light touch at first, until I start riding your tongue, bucking and rolling my hips... Begging you to lick harder, don't stop.....

Love to eat pussy.. I always tease for awhile fist, licking outer lips and thighs. When she is dripping wet and swollen i love to tounge fuck her till her hips are bucking against my face. Then go for the clit and Gspot with two fingers... Best way for my lady to squirt.. mmm gettn hard thinking about it!!!

Love to eat pussy.. I always tease for awhile fist, licking outer lips and thighs. When she is dripping wet and swollen i love to tounge fuck her till her hips are bucking against my face. Then go for the clit and Gspot with two fingers... Best way for my lady to squirt.. mmm gettn hard thinking about it!!!

Don't forget getting the ass wet and adding a finger or two ;-)

How do you add those icons? I can only get them in the 'title' ... like this.

The little icons in the box to the right, when you post a reply, click on "more", then click on the one you want. It'll add it to your post, you'll need to close the icon box.

Back