Women who like to be taken forcefully

Grab my hair, shove me into the wall, kick my leg out from under me, and once I'm on the ground, get on top of me and hold my hands above my head, so I'm powerless. Shove my legs apart, and before you enter me... kiss my neck softly, gently... just for a moment. It's like ice on overheated skin - it's the contrast that makes each sensation feel so intense... and not knowing which one will come next is nice, too..........
Exactly what i like and what my ex bf did always to fly me high in excitation. it invariably ended up in anal mostly.

Rather than physical force, it's also nice to simply issue a command, or really, a series of commands. As the wise guys know, the threat of force can be more powerful than the force itself. And a good girl is wise enough to comply.

So, something like:

"Kneel, facing backwards, in the big chair."

"Put your hands in your hair."

" Ass up, back arched. Higher"

"Don't move an inch. Be very, very still."

:heart:

That long-awaited slap comes when she proves incapable of remaining still. I know it's a deliberate wiggle, elicited to engage my response, and to satisfy her need for a nice, loud and sharp impact in just the right place.

yep... well stated... that wiggle is always deliberate. ;)

Taken forcefully tonight- in his patrol car, still in uniform, just his pants unzipped for access. I was on my knees in the backseat going down on him when I heard him pull his baton out, snap it open (that sound is rapidly becoming my Pavlov's bell, only it's not my mouth that's watering :> ), and then the baton was behind my head and he was using it to shove his cock down my throat and keep me from backing away, as he growled "now you're going to take every...fucking...inch of this cock like a good little prisoner, aren't you?"

I prefer being fucked hard and rough any day over gentle. I'm not sure why but to me, gentle doesn't make me feel cared for or wanted. But being rough with me makes me feel like he wants me so bad that he can't control himself and just needs me now. Love seeing marks and bruises from sex the next day :)

Yep

I think that's why I'm here. I'm usually the aggressive one. Even the slightest hint of a forceful nature gets me excited.

....Resisting is the foreplay for me. It's pretty erotic to have your panties ripped off you too :heart:

It's a fight which ends with one of my hands holding both of yours over your head and my body on top of your increasingly helpless body. Eye contact. Little bites.

I'm thinking, she'll fight until she's tired out.

I prefer being fucked hard and rough any day over gentle. I'm not sure why but to me, gentle doesn't make me feel cared for or wanted. But being rough with me makes me feel like he wants me so bad that he can't control himself and just needs me now. Love seeing marks and bruises from sex the next day :)

Youre a kindred spirit Love

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

i know that my Wife likes it that way.. so much so that she travels interstate just for a guy with a big cock that fucks her Hard.. makes her feel totally helpless and vulnerable.. and surprise surprise.. one of the things that she got off on the most was when he was fucking her ass and pulled out spun her around and shoved his cock down her throat.. she said she came right then and there... almost blacked out she came so hard she said...she said he throat fucked her after fucking her in every hole she had several times.. she told me that three times he fucked her ass and that eh throat fucked her immediately after each time before going to her pussy... and this from a women that won't suck my cock after i have fucked her pussy...

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.

My partner and I are both women, and I personally love it when she does exactly what you said above. I dig it when she talks dirty and takes me hard. Occasionally I do the same for her, but I'm still getting used to NOT being a self admitted pillow queen. I love it so much that I sometimes forget it's nice to have a balance of forceful fucking and gentle lovemaking, so when we DO make love gently, it's actually more pleasurable and emotional because we don't do it all the damn time. It might mean your woman wants more in this direction. Introduce new concepts and toys gradually, and the two of you might discover something about yourselves together.

My partner and I are both women, and I personally love it when she does exactly what you said above. I dig it when she talks dirty and takes me hard. Occasionally I do the same for her, but I'm still getting used to NOT being a self admitted pillow queen. I love it so much that I sometimes forget it's nice to have a balance of forceful fucking and gentle lovemaking, so when we DO make love gently, it's actually more pleasurable and emotional because we don't do it all the damn time. It might mean your woman wants more in this direction. Introduce new concepts and toys gradually, and the two of you might discover something about yourselves together.

Interesting to see this in a non-heterosexual context - I have never thought of that, which of course is stupid, because why should this not be part of a lesbian or homosexual relation. Sometimes it is very gratifying to have someone move your thoughts and ideas and rock your mindset. Thanks for making me wiser Trinique - I appreciate that and wish you all the best with your continuous effeort to develop your relationship:):eek:

Cumming inside

I am not sure if anyone had mentioned this, but part of the whole scenario of forcing the woman and fucking her rough, hard, and to her inner core is doing it bareback and cumming deep inside her.

Imagine the wrestling, her trying to push you away, the ripping off of her panties, the eventual penetration, the hard and deep thrusting with the accompanying grunts and groans from the guy/you. She finds herself in a position where there is really no where to put her legs but around your back, nowhere to put her arms but behind your neck and hold on waiting for that inevitable moment where she feels you cum inside her, your last thrusts the hardest of them all as you pump your seed deep into her, your body tightens up, then relaxes on top of her. You are out a breath, panting on top of her coming down from an intense orgasm.

It is the rest of the day that she can feel you inside her, remembering how she was "taken" and thinking about how it will happen again.

ES

Interesting to see this in a non-heterosexual context - I have never thought of that, which of course is stupid, because why should this not be part of a lesbian or homosexual relation. Sometimes it is very gratifying to have someone move your thoughts and ideas and rock your mindset. Thanks for making me wiser Trinique - I appreciate that and wish you all the best with your continuous effeort to develop your relationship:):eek:

Aww, thank you Dane! :rose: :)

That being said, I don't think it's stupid. We're programmed to think about things a certain way, even if it's subliminal. Believe me, I sometimes forget there are men on this earth and pretty much think of everything in a lesbian context. It's always a nice surprise when I come across nice, open minded males like yourself. I hope you both discover wonderful things together! xo

Oh my, is there any other way? :rolleyes:

I was going to ask are there women who don't like it on any level from a man (or woman) they are sexually interested in.

Over the years I've played 20 questions with hundreds of women online. I can't recall anyone ever saying you know my boyfriend or husband would be perfect sexually if he was just a little more gentle.

Aww, thank you Dane! :rose: :)

That being said, I don't think it's stupid. We're programmed to think about things a certain way, even if it's subliminal. Believe me, I sometimes forget there are men on this earth and pretty much think of everything in a lesbian context. It's always a nice surprise when I come across nice, open minded males like yourself. I hope you both discover wonderful things together! xo

:)Thanks!

There have been times that I have wanted to mess around, but never did take the initiative. A big reason was my religion and beliefs. I have been in this situation before and a lot happened that I would have not done if he asked me if I wanted to do it. It is bad on my part because I didn't say no even though I wanted to, but felt maybe I liked some of it. This is a touchy subject, especially for someone who never sticks up for herself. It is something that many girls need to work on I think.

There have been times that I have wanted to mess around, but never did take the initiative. A big reason was my religion and beliefs. I have been in this situation before and a lot happened that I would have not done if he asked me if I wanted to do it. It is bad on my part because I didn't say no even though I wanted to, but felt maybe I liked some of it. This is a touchy subject, especially for someone who never sticks up for herself. It is something that many girls need to work on I think.

What clever thoughts SheaLima and indeed it is a touchy subject. I agree that you cannot just be 'instrumental' about it - you have to be part of it as the person you are and sometimes it is difficult to go against it, because so many other things in a relationship and in yourself as a person is on the table. But you stick up for it here, and I think that's a brave thing to do - thanks for your comment!:rose:

I'm almost always rough. But its not about getting the freedom to control and USE her. (Well its partly that as well) Its mostly about....letting her feel EXACTLY how much she drives me crazy. Where ever I catch her in the house, I will just bend her over, cover her mouth with my hand and whisper into her mouth "Dont move." and shove my cock into her, while my other hand holds her tightly to the dining table or washing machine. I keep ramming into her until I reach my orgasm and fill her with my hot seed. I will then pull out, carry her to the bed and make love to her....slowly this time. For her sake....till I have her screaming and squirting her juices on my face.

So you can say I'm both a rapist:devil: and....a lover:heart:

Need to be needed.

It seems there has always been a deep need of the woman (or at least the women I have been with) to be desired physically. It seems so much stronger than just physical. Perhaps it goes back to Cave man days. It is a desire to be lusted after so strong that it the man loses complete control and can think of nothing but violently taking and emptying himself into the woman.

ES

I found my 'sub side' when a man I hardly knew more or less took advantage of me. I was 19 and I did not tell im in any way to stop nor did I resist. and I enjoyed the way he took control of my body. (Not that it's okay to just take control of random girls That would be RAPE and is NOT okay. He gave me a chance to resist and end it but I didn't take those and just gave into him)
It is one of the more errotic moments I've ever had. And to this day I love a good rough tumble. But there is also meritt to the sweet and gentle kind too.

I am not sure if anyone had mentioned this, but part of the whole scenario of forcing the woman and fucking her rough, hard, and to her inner core is doing it bareback and cumming deep inside her.

Imagine the wrestling, her trying to push you away, the ripping off of her panties, the eventual penetration, the hard and deep thrusting with the accompanying grunts and groans from the guy/you. She finds herself in a position where there is really no where to put her legs but around your back, nowhere to put her arms but behind your neck and hold on waiting for that inevitable moment where she feels you cum inside her, your last thrusts the hardest of them all as you pump your seed deep into her, your body tightens up, then relaxes on top of her. You are out a breath, panting on top of her coming down from an intense orgasm.

It is the rest of the day that she can feel you inside her, remembering how she was "taken" and thinking about how it will happen again.

ES
Very well said. Yes, one must prevent the woman from turning the hard fuck into an intimate loving clasp of the guy with her thighs. And with her laid out on the floor, doing her bareback, your cock will find her g spot with every thrust. She will be a happy, happy girl.

I love being forcefully fucked, but I also like forcefully fucking. Either way "forceful" is on the agenda ;)

For us, it all comes down to what it is at the moment.

Sometimes, I'll put her in cuffs and link her arms and legs together behind her, then force myself into her mouth.

Other times I may tightly tie her breasts and treat them roughly before fucking her hard in her pussy or ass.

Sometimes, it's just carefree lovemaking.

I love my man to take me forcefully, nothing sexier than a guy who will ravage you. Holding me down fucking me deep & hard from behind whilst pulling my hair & a bit of dirty talk thrown in Mmmmmmmm gets me every time

Back