Are you dominant or submissive

Submissive. But not "lay there and take it" submissive. I'll throw myself into the situation so the dominant gets the feedback (and satisfaction) to continue and hopefully drive his lust into overdrive to take it further down the BDSM rabbit hole. Nothing is too taboo to try at least once!
 
Submisive

with little experience but am exploring it. As was said earlier, it takes a leap of faith and a huge level of trust but I think that is worth working towards. In my mind it makes the end result so much better.
 
That's funny, I was thinking about this literally a few hours ago.

I think I am both, at the same time. That's why I seem to confuse and put off most men. I guess I'm too 'complicated' for them. Women seem to be much more accepting of me.

What is the true definition of dominant and submissive, anyway? I've had so many dom guys tell me that the submissive has the real control in a relationship, and I can see why they say that.

I guess I enjoy performing 'submissive' acts but I do it because I want to; it's not forced, not even asked of me.

I honestly think most kinky people are switches and they are in denial of it. I think it's rare to find someone 100% dominant or 100% submissive. The same way I view sexuality.

Those are just my thoughts. :)

Idk, I don't think I've ever had a dom thought in my life. I feel like if anyone ever asked me I'd run screaming like:

tumblr_n4b43yL9nv1qiju81o2_250.gif


I don't think I, or even most kinky people are switches in denial. That really rubs me the wrong way. Kinda feels like when I was discovering my bisexuality and kept getting the "gay but in denial" thing. It's not a good feeling. Like... I feel like we can just believe people, at face value have the kink they say they do.

I've actually never understood switches, like in terms of how yhall's brains work. The ability to just do that, because it's such a deeply ingrained thing. Also though, to be fair, I'm a guy and you said that most guys don't get it so we might just be particularly dumb or something. But also, by this logic, if most guys don't understand a switch as a concept, how can most people be switches? Seems like it'd be half at most because the guys wouldn't be.

I confused myself. That got too complicated.
 
I discovered I was submissive many years ago. Lately i haven't tapped into that side for personal reasons. But I hope to live vicariously through others here, and who knows...:)
 
I'm a switch but very new to this lifestyle
It's the guy I'm with that that makes me go into either sub or domme mode in my head
But so far I'm more submissive
 
I'm submissive. Without a doubt.

I find all different dynamics interesting. Especially in relationships and what arouses one another. I always tend to fall in love with the person I'm seeing and I doubt this type of thing happens in a Dom/sub relationship.
 
Submissive. My first BDSM experiences were with a switch, and I topped him a few times but it never felt right for me.
 
a 100% Dominate personality in my everyday life. But sexually I desperately yearn to be submissive. I would love to chat with any dommes or doms out there!
 
with little experience but am exploring it. As was said earlier, it takes a leap of faith and a huge level of trust but I think that is worth working towards. In my mind it makes the end result so much better.

Sound perfect. It does takes a leap of faith and a huge level of trust. If you can be truly vulnerable, you can be free.
 
I tend to be more on the submissive side.

My submissive in training wasn’t too excited about giving up his orgasms but he is now starting to enjoy the edging schedule I have him on. I put variety into it too. It’s times like these that are very rewarding to a dom.
 
Naturally dominant since before I knew what it meant. That is not to say that I can't get a huge amount of satisfaction from submission, I do! But that submission does not include worship of any kind, and neither do I expect it when in a dominant role.

For me it is the physical sensations of giving or receiving and the mental state that brings. Yes, I feel humbled if I am bent over, being fucked with a strap-on or caned until I bleed (sounds extreme, but it's really not, as I heal quickly and love having the marks for days afterwards), but that humility is as a result of the immediate activities and disappears during the sex that follows. Similarly when I am the "dominant", I am concentrating on the interaction between us, constantly monitoring for signs of distress, and trying to ensure a suitable balance of pain and pleasure. Even the word "Dominate" seems alien as I see it more as being a Master of Ceremonies, i.e. less "demanding", more "directing".

So, I default to a directing role, but also enjoy giving that role up to someone I trust. I don't really see that as being Dominant, Submissive or a Switch...I just see them all as tools in a box that can be used to produce different sensations.

Hope that makes sense.
 
Definitely submissive, yet sassy. Intelligence and wit are biggest turn-ons. Proper use of apostrophes, a plus. :cattail:
 
Yes submission should not be a sign of weakness and the more personality and spirit the better!
 
Back
Top