Are you Braless under that Sweatshirt / Sweater?

caughtstrokin

Literotica Guru
Its now winter and we so many of you lovely ladies are slipping on those sweaters and sweatshirts to stay warm. I've been told that a lot of you dont wear bras under them. How many of you are guilty of going out without anything under that sweater / sweatshirt?

Its now winter and we so many of you lovely ladies are slipping on those sweaters and sweatshirts to stay warm. I've been told that a lot of you dont wear bras under them. How many of you are guilty of going out without anything under that sweater / sweatshirt?

Out in public, I always wear a bra. Once I get home, it usually comes off.

Most of the time, yes. Almost always no undies at home. If I am going out and know I'll be going into a store or restaurant or something, I will put them on. But if I am just giving someone a quick ride and don't intend to get out of the car, I don't even get dressed. Tonight I have on what is akin to a long sweatshirt. I would and have worn that out with nothing on underneath.

Even under a sweatshirt, the boobies are bra bound. I may be naughty here, but never in the real world ;)

Last edited:
Dancing braless. All black. Short black nightie and black ballet shoes. No panties either.

The nipples are covered by a tank, that's covered by a tie up crop top thingy, that's covered by a sweater. But there is no bra in any of that coverage.

I've added sweater over my dress since earlier but there's still no bra under either of those...

Back