Are you Braless under that Sweatshirt / Sweater?

caughtstrokin

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 30, 2012
Posts
738
Its now winter and we so many of you lovely ladies are slipping on those sweaters and sweatshirts to stay warm. I've been told that a lot of you dont wear bras under them. How many of you are guilty of going out without anything under that sweater / sweatshirt?
 
Its now winter and we so many of you lovely ladies are slipping on those sweaters and sweatshirts to stay warm. I've been told that a lot of you dont wear bras under them. How many of you are guilty of going out without anything under that sweater / sweatshirt?

Out in public, I always wear a bra. Once I get home, it usually comes off.
 
Most of the time, yes. Almost always no undies at home. If I am going out and know I'll be going into a store or restaurant or something, I will put them on. But if I am just giving someone a quick ride and don't intend to get out of the car, I don't even get dressed. Tonight I have on what is akin to a long sweatshirt. I would and have worn that out with nothing on underneath.
 
Even under a sweatshirt, the boobies are bra bound. I may be naughty here, but never in the real world ;)
 
Last edited:
Dancing braless. All black. Short black nightie and black ballet shoes. No panties either.
 
The nipples are covered by a tank, that's covered by a tie up crop top thingy, that's covered by a sweater. But there is no bra in any of that coverage.
 
I've added sweater over my dress since earlier but there's still no bra under either of those...
 
Back
Top