Find Your Daddy or Little Girl Here (take II)

Amanda_Mc said:
Any online Daddies left?
I would like a kind Daddy to be my friend, teacher, playmate, and nurturer.
After I get to know him as a nice Daddy, I'd like for him to show me how to please him and make him happy, too.
Sometimes, I may need a touch of discipline when I have disobeyed my Daddy or been a bad girl.

Mandy
yes,there r still some around
 
looking for my little girl

hi i am 43 yrs and i am looking for a little girl who needs a daddy to take care of them, pm me if you are interested :nana:
 
I'm new here and kinda shy.

I would like an online Daddy. One that can give me the emotional attention that is lacking in my rl along with strictness and open mindedness. I would like something long term hopefully.

I'm almost 28 and am a in home nurse.

Looking forward to finding someone soon. :eek:
 
experienced Daddy

i am an experienced daddy looking for little girls and boys for online fun.
 
I'd like a little girl for IM roleplay.

If you're interested, LolitaLolly. I'm on Yahoo most nights.
 
You can see my location

.....so if you're in that area and want a fun, no-strings 46 year old 'Daddy', fun, smart, charming, tender, Dom but not disciplinarian (much)... you can find me on yahoo (sigil8) or online as Father's Endless in Literotica Chat.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for this board. Who's my daddy?

I'm new to the site and very happy to see this thread.

Are there any daddys out there that would like a very big girl? A very big wants-to-please girl with just a touch of attitude?

Drop me a line.
 
Florida Daddy & Mommy

We are a daddy & mommy living in Florida looking for a young slim daughter. Daddy is 50yo. Mommy is 42yo. We are NOT looking for online play. We want a young slim daughter for real meeting. Daughter must have a pic and we must chat before meeting her. We want our daughter to visit us in Florida(airline ticket and expenses will be paid). We want to spoil our little girl in EVERY way. Send us a pm or an e-mail and we will reply back.
 
New to being a Daddy

male
511
230
looking to be a loving and kind Daddy to a Daughter must be patient with me its the first time trying this. I can be Disp Daddy to the right gal

please pm me
 
I would love a princess to call my own. There must be a young woman who needs a Daddy that has her best interest at theforefront of all of his words and deeds. She will know in her heart that I will cherish, support, and love her. A tall order to fill and one I am hoping will happen soon.
 
hmmm i'm wondering if there is such a thread for mommy and son events. if there is can someone plz point this nieve young lad in the right direction 24/m.

wolf
 
lostwolf6996 said:
hmmm i'm wondering if there is such a thread for mommy and son events. if there is can someone plz point this nieve young lad in the right direction 24/m.

wolf

You know I would like that sort of thing too.
 
lostwolf6996 said:
hmmm i'm wondering if there is such a thread for mommy and son events. if there is can someone plz point this nieve young lad in the right direction 24/m.

wolf

I don't know of one, but you could make one.
 
throbingpussy said:
Understand that I have a bit of a princess complex and I've been seriously neglected.

I'll give you all the attention I can, as long as you reciprocate.
 
Back
Top