young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am curious

i am very curious n fantasize about having an older man turning me into his like girlfriend. I want him to dress me up n treat me like a women. I am 25 by the way.
 
My first time was an older male about 55-60ish. I was 19 years old I was curious so i decided to browse around on craigslist. I needed it to be discrete which wasnt hard to find. I met up with him at his apartment and we talked a little bit. He asked me what i was into and stuff but since ive never been with a guy i told him that I was open to almost anything...the ass was off limits though. I made sure he knew.

He took me into his bedroom and started kissing me. He slowly took off my shirt and kept the kisses coming. he took one of my nipples into his mouth. It felt really awkward but it got me hard. He undid my pants and teased my penis and then went back to rubbing my back and sides.

Things really heated up now...we were both naked, our dicks were hard and making out like lovers who hadnt seen each other in years. he started moving down kissing my chest...kissing my stomach and then...took my dick in his mouth. I had never had anybody suck my dick like that ever...no high school girl could hope to match that level of cock sucking.

He was going to town on me...sucking, stroking, licking my balls

then he started to massage my asshole...i was scared that he was going to do something to me back there even though i told him that it was off limits. I was going to say something but the blowjob felt soo damn good. the fear that he was going to stick his finger in me kept coming but then i got something i didnt expect...his tongue.

I dont know how long he was eating me out but It wasnt long because I lost it right there. I started cumming and then he went back to my dick asap..I think he was trying swallow my cum but it was too late..it was already all over my stomach.

Love these first time stories...anybody else recently experienced their first time with an older guy?
 
my first few times with a guy were all older than me. love older men with beards especially.

the oldest i've been with was 60 - but he was a very sprightly fellow who had the most suckable cock - jut the perfect fit for my mouth. and he made me feel like a real man as he brought me to orgasm with his hands.
 
Hi guys, I'm not new to lit, but new to these forums. Would love some chat from older guys, pm me for pics and any other private discussions ;)

I'm 22 and keen to explore!
 
your hot

i'm 60 and young men 21 and over can turn me on easy, i maybe 60 but i just no what i'm doing and just love sex, hell must any kind, mustly shemales and tranny oh my mmmmmmmmmmmm

hey you sound hot. i am 25.
 
You both sound sexy to me!!! ;)

Do you mind if I join you both?
 
i am very curious n fantasize about having an older man turning me into his like girlfriend. I want him to dress me up n treat me like a women. I am 25 by the way.

Do it!!! You won't regret it. The first time I did something like that, I was lonely and wanted to try something new, so I met up with an older guy who was cool with me wanting to go on a "date" with him and give him the full "girlfriend experience." We chatted for a while about likes and dislikes and he seemed to be safe so I decided he was going to be the one. I told him he was going to have to be the one to put the moves on me and that we'd have to be safe and hygienic, but I knew in advance I was totally going to slut it up for him if he treated me right, and hoped by night's end neither of us would be disappointed.

To make things more interesting I had him go to Amazon and pick out what he would like me to wear for the occasion. He sent me back a link to a slutty schoolgirl costume but they didn't have it in my size so I picked out a very similar outfit and had it shipped to my door (how's that for discretion?).

Two days later it arrived, so we set up a "date" for Friday evening. All week I was anxious about our pending date night-- whether I'd be presentable in public, whether the "date" would go well, what filthy things I would do for my "boyfriend" and whether he would enjoy any of it-- all these doubts raced through my head. We chatted every night though just to get more and more comfortable and it definitely took the edge off.

Friday night came and I nervously got ready for our date. I shaved everything below the eyes and put on the outfit before looking at myself in the mirror. For the first time, I was seeing myself as a woman-- hairless body, long hair (courtesy of a wig), wearing a short-sleeved blouse, panties, a bra, and a skirt that stopped right above the knees, with stockings that covered everything below.

I waited by the door for what seemed like hours until he called around 7 to let me know he was in the parking lot. It was the time of reckoning and I felt like I was going to faint from anxiety. I left my apartment, as a woman, and walked the length of the breezeway down to his waiting car. (For anybody else considering doing this, for god's sake leave a note for somebody saying where you're going for safety's sake-- I didn't!)

We had already swapped pictures and they were accurate; he was a decent-looking older Southern gentleman, and a gentleman indeed-- as I approached, he hopped out of the car, greeted me with a warm hug and a compliment about how hot I looked and even opened the passenger door for me. We drove over to a Chick-Fil-A but I was getting a bit antsy about being in public so we went through the drive-through and chatted and ate in the car in a secluded part of the lot. Our plan was to go to a movie after eating, but he was kind enough to ask if I still wanted to go through with that and I chickened out as well. Then he offered to take me back to his place so we could just watch a movie there, to which I agreed.

He lived a lot farther away from me than I thought he did but his apartment was in a nice enough area. From the car to his door, we held hands, and as we got inside I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, kind of as a thank-you for being so patient with me. We got inside and he offered me a drink, which I gladly took to calm my nerves. He brought out a six-pack and we both split it while sitting on the couch, channel surfing whatever nonsense was on. Bored with that I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. He turned to me and told me how beautiful I was and put an arm around my shoulder. Then he went in for a kiss.

It was a very strange feeling to be kissing a man, but being a few beers in I just went with it. His tongue found its way into my mouth and once he started feeling up my thigh I surrendered to him completely. I reached down to find his raging boner yearning for release from his jeans. We made out on the couch, him on top of me, while I fumbled around trying to get his cock out. Once freed he grinded his penis against mine until I felt as if the fabric of my panties was going to tear. He reached into them and started stroking my cock while I stroked his.

Eventually I broke the kiss and suggested he should sit back on the couch. I dropped to my knees in front of him and saw a rather "cute" penis before me-- it was maybe 6" long at most and beautifully cut. I licked the tip for a bit, circled his silky head with my tongue while stroking his shaft, and then took him in my mouth. He was smallish so I allowed myself to go to town on his cock, absolutely soaking it with my saliva as the rim of his head passed through my lips.

Once he was done with that he got up and picked me up in his arms, putting me back on the couch. He pulled my panties down my hairless legs, pulled the foreskin back on my own cock and gave me the same treatment. I was getting really close to coming when he stopped and squirted a bit of lube onto his fingers. He started massaging my anus while sucking me off, inserting one finger, then two, then three, fucking me slowly with his fingers. I was on another planet at this point but I told him to stop because I wanted to go all the way with him. He was pleased and grabbed a condom. I blew him again to provide some natural lube but he put some more KY in me anyway.

With me on my back, we rubbed our cocks together for a bit, then he pressed my knees closer to my chest and I felt the tip of his cock poised against my anus. I gritted my teeth as he slowly pumped into me, easing my sphincter open more and more with each push, thankfully applying more lube as we went. Finally I felt him "pop" into me and he officially made me a woman. Once he was all the way in he picked up the pace, driving his cock deep into my body over and over. He got a bit rough at times and I was moaning like a bitch, his bitch, but I think he enjoyed it, because all of a sudden I felt his cock swell just a bit bigger as he came, groaned and then collapsed on me.

I ended up spending the night in his bed and he made me breakfast the next morning. We had a lot of fun fooling around in and out of the shower and he ended up dropping me back off at my place the next afternoon. We hooked up a few times after that but then we lost touch.

I don't normally recount experiences in-depth, so sorry if my writing is lackluster. It was an amazing experience though and I hope you get the chance to live it out!
 
Theres a guy older than me looking for a "son" on my recent craigslist.I have been hesitant to respond because he is so big. Never been with a bear, but this may be my chance to get some man on man action. I think its time for me to get more experience from an older guy.
 
Love older men. I don't know what it is - if it's their confidence, or how they look... I don't know but they really get me going.
 
I'm 29 and my first experience with a guy was when I was 18 and he was 35. So I've always loved older men :)
 
Yep...I could get into that...how about another older guy who also likes to dressup too
 
My fantasy is a very well-put-together older man who is both eloquent and intelligent... The setting is irrelevant. Circumstances could involve power play, but eventually I want it to come down to this:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1109686&d=1325600112
attachment.php

(photo credit to Namaste; the best looking male on lit!)

I want to dress me in the sluttiest panties possible. I want the tiny amounts of fabric to accentuate my curved, supple ass but not to cover it in any obscuring fashion. He needs to see what is his.

......mmmm... And that is only the beginning!

holy fuck those are some good panties.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top