Smoking Fetish..

c8e8c646e6a95dbbf04f8e4e790c4069.jpg
 
I love women who smoke! They are so misunderstood.

How many times have you heard, "I would never want to kiss a smoker. It's like tonging an ash tray." I've heard that a thousand times. But... NEVER by someone who has actually tried it!

Women who smoke taste FABULOUS! It's like a well smoked brisket, or a a barbecued steak. That smoke gives them a WONDERFUL flavor!

Please, don't knock it until you've tried it.

Ditto.

I love the smoking fetish. I'm a non-smoker myself, never smoked and don't plan to. I actually see smoking as something feminine. I love kissing a girl when she has just finished a cigarette, getting a smokey blowjob, or fucking her from behind while she smokes.

Smoking can come across as a very sensual act full of very subtle undertones. She is repeatedly caressing her lips with her index and forefinger (imagine this without the cigarette), then pressing her lips with the cigarette, inhaling from the ember and exhaling, blowing smoke out of her pursed lips. People smoke primarily because it's pleasurable to them, and a girl who indulges in pleasure is sexy.

It's also sexy because it's rebellious. Smoking definitely adds to a "bad girl" image, which for some men greatly increases a woman's sex appeal.

9L7KDJK.gif


65jJmAT.gif


Most women who fall in the "casual smoker" category are actually very receptive to this fetish, too (just avoid using the word "fetish" since it generally has a negative undertone to it). Regular smokers who are ashamed of their habit and would like to quit are not likely to be as open to it, and there's no point in trying to persuade a non-smoker to indulge you. Even if they reluctantly did it, they are unlikely to be able to smoke in a sensual way.

But the usual young woman who occasionally likes to light up while partying, is generally very receptive to the idea of smoking for a guy, because they are often worried about getting judged for their habit to smoke while drinking, and when you make it clear that they don't need to worry about it in your company, they love being able to let loose. :cool:
 
I don't have any fetishes but I do remember loving to smoke. I also used to love the smell of most smoke. Cigars and pipe tobacco would be the exception. I do not like that kind of smoke at all.

These days the only smoke I like and am attracted to is just pure plain tobacco. No additives and no filter. A person in my life smokes such tobacco. Mmm... I can't say that the tobacco turns me on. He turns me on though so the tobacco reminds me of him.
 
Smokers are disgusting

Now, now. There is sort of an unwritten rule around here (or maybe it is written somewhere?) that we do not dis other peoples' fetishes. Each to their own. You probably have a kink or two that other people would find off-putting, so try to practice some tolerance.
 
Now, now. There is sort of an unwritten rule around here (or maybe it is written somewhere?) that we do not dis other peoples' fetishes. Each to their own. You probably have a kink or two that other people would find off-putting, so try to practice some tolerance.

The guy's clearly in need of some attention though if you take a look through his posting history, so I'm 100% sure that if he got some from a woman who happens to smoke, he wouldn't mind at all.

I'm actually serious too. I myself used to "hate" smoking (without ever even having kissed a woman who smokes), until I found out that one of my girlfriends had secretly been smoking and trying to hide it from me all along. From that moment onwards I suddenly started seeing the naughty, rebellious side of it, and in a matter of days, I was asking her to smoke for me. :D

0bfxd5A.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love it, although it is a thing of the past with us. My wife knew I hated smoking and hid it from me for a long time until I caught her. I made her smoke while we had sex, and it turned both of us on. I especially liked it when I was inside her and she was smoking. She decided to totally stop smoking, so it probably won't happen again, and I miss it.
 
I love it, although it is a thing of the past with us. My wife knew I hated smoking and hid it from me for a long time until I caught her. I made her smoke while we had sex, and it turned both of us on. I especially liked it when I was inside her and she was smoking. She decided to totally stop smoking, so it probably won't happen again, and I miss it.

That sounds exactly identical to how I got into the fetish then. I wonder if it’s a more common pattern. Interesting lesson in psychology, though.

A girl I started dating knew I didn’t like smoking and since she didn’t comment much on it I just assumed that she didn’t smoke either. She actually did cut down on the habit but still smoked semi-regularly when I wasn’t around. Eventually she couldn’t cope with doing it secretly anymore and started hinting that she does like to smoke ”from time to time”. I reluctantly accepted it, but very soon found myself fantasizing about her being a bad girl smoking behind my back and asked her to smoke for me. She was happy to oblige and then also revealed that she had actually been smoking for about 6 years, I had no idea. She loved how her smoking turned me on and we proceeded to have lots of hot smoking sex and it escalated our sexual connection to a whole new level.

bnnZFDL.jpg
 
Back
Top